HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

do you think he's really dead?

Go down 
+3
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
nekronuke
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Spike said he would be taking time off the site
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

yeah... but still....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
nekronuke wrote:
ok.... weskers been through a lot. he fell into lava and was smashed by two RPG rockets. i dont think he's really dead though (even though the cutscene makes it look like one rocket knocked hi head off without detonating) and i think hes coming back for more in a... resident evil 6 anyone? and while im here... what virus does wesker have? (and there were more!?! hes a TYRANT?!?! a t-103 without the control?)

Yes he's dead. He'll be dead until/unless Capcom thinks they would make more money by bringing him back. (probably won't happen.) Resident Evil 6 is at least 4-5 years off and if it were to be any good, it'll take about 8 years to finish. Plus we have to throw in Capcom's unusual need to delay games so we'll probably see RE6 in about 10-11 years. Wesker's virus is called P-30. It's the same stuff that Jill was infected with in RE5. It serves as an ultra performance enhancer. There are not more Weskers. There are/were Wesker "Children", but not more Albert Weskers. The other Wesker Children were just kids from extraordinary families who were given the P-30 at some point in their life. According to Spencer, Albert was the only survivor. He's also not a tyrant of any kind. Hope this clears things up.

I thought that Weskers virus was........PG67A/W a supposed mix of Progeniator and G Viruses because P-30 is a real virus otherwise known as the C Virus....an antigen given to patients with advanced Leukemia.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 pm

that "mixture" is actually a stabilizing serum. the /w means it was specially formulated for wesker
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

I thought that Weskers virus was........PG67A/W a supposed mix of Progeniator and G Viruses because P-30 is a real virus otherwise known as the C Virus....an antigen given to patients with advanced Leukemia.

P-30 is Wesker's virus. The PG67A/W stabilizes it like nekro said. I didn't know P-30 was real though.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

What a bitch that none of us can take the REAL P-30 and become superhuman like Wesker then lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

it would be amazing to have weskers powers.just imagine.you would be untouchable. i would get up to alot of bad stuff
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 pm

lol! oh you could do alot of stuff.....just think of the mischief.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

why does oding hurt him?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 am

nekronuke wrote:
why does oding hurt him?

Too much of it acts like a poison. Just like too much Tylenol can kill you.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:56 pm

OH! P-30 IS SUPER TYLENOL! imma go find wesker next time i have a migraine!
Back to top Go down
91jesus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

capcom already announced that he was dead
Back to top Go down
http://juses1@myspace.com
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

91jesus wrote:
most of us realise he will never come back but some people cant seem to let him go.they are holding on to whatever bit of hope they have of him making a return.i think we should just let them be and let them hope in peace
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
91jesus wrote:
most of us realise he will never come back but some people cant seem to let him go.they are holding on to whatever bit of hope they have of him making a return.i think we should just let them be and let them hope in peace

Jesus means that it has been officially announced that he is dead for good. So the Wesker fans don't even have any hope to cling to anymore.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
91jesus wrote:

Jesus means that it has been officially announced that he is dead for good. So the Wesker fans don't even have any hope to cling to anymore.

i know that.no need to tell me.say it to those who go aroung making articles such as 'is he really dead'
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
91jesus wrote:

i know that.no need to tell me.say it to those who go aroung making articles such as 'is he really dead'

This topic was made way before the announcement.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

but we knew anyway he wasnt coming back
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Not really. Many figured, but you can never say anything for sure until it is announced officially. Until the announcement, we could only argue, not prove.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Not really. Many figured, but you can never say anything for sure until it is announced officially. Until the announcement, we could only argue, not prove.

I second that
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 pm

if you read back... i think one of us posted on the OFFICIAL DOCUMENT on this thread... no need to go postal on me for being ignorant about an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT that hadn't been posted yet...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

nekronuke wrote:
if you read back... i think one of us posted on the OFFICIAL DOCUMENT on this thread... no need to go postal on me for being ignorant about an OFFICIAL DOCUMENT that hadn't been posted yet...

Don't worry about it. It was a good topic, and the others were buried anyway. I don't expect people to go digging them up. Not worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:36 pm

thanks nitekrawler.... mother... people these days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you think he's really dead?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2