HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think happened?

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
REfanNATZ
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What do you think happened? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Maybe if disc makers got of thier lazy asses and actually make blue ray dics a lot cheaper then I am sure we would all be happy Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Maybe if disc makers got of thier lazy asses and actually make blue ray dics a lot cheaper then I am sure we would all be happy Smile

The main problem is that Nintendo and Microsoft don't use Bluray. Dual layered DVDs just don't cut it anymore and it certainly isn't next gen. Bluray is a big reason why Sony exclusives are so much better than Microsoft exclusives. <--debatable. But the truth of the matter is that if Microsoft would suck it up and pay Sony to be able to use Bluray (funny as hell), then multiplat games would be much much better. MS and the 360 holds Sony and the PS3 back in terms of development and quality. Pisses me right off.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Its interesting that PS3 uses blue ray discs and everyone says that XBox 360 is way better than PS3, but that can't be the case if X box 360 discs break a lot more easily.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Its interesting that PS3 uses blue ray discs and everyone says that XBox 360 is way better than PS3, but that can't be the case if X box 360 discs break a lot more easily.

Xbox 360 fanatics are just weak minded people who are easily manipulated. To me, the 360 kind of symbolizes the American mindset. "Don't save up for the more expensive, yet infinitely more reliable system. Live for today, not for tomorrow." I shop long term, not short term and the PS3 is definitely long term.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Your right. In fact all my friends own X Box 360 and are too up themselves to even care for or play resident evil. They just like games like gears of war. I never really liked gears of war that much but hay thats just me.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Oi Nite you cheeky begger Very Happy

Just cos i'm a 360 owner and lover don't make me weak minded.....if anything i am one of the very few people out there who is unaffected by advertisment...i don't buy things cos peole or companies tell me they are great...i buy it out of my own personal choice, i once owned a PS3...hence the word 'once'...It blew up on me 6 months in and took my new LCD HDTV with it too and from that day forward i sore i'd never touch Sony again, the only console i ever owned that blew up on me, my 360 and the games have given meno trouble whatsoever...as for Blueray being the best and most amazing or what not...well that won't last long...technology changes all the time and it's only a matter of time before blueray bites the dust too.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Uh well I own an X Box 360 and I am a bit weak minded so.....
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Xbox 360 fanatics are just weak minded people who are easily manipulated. To me, the 360 kind of symbolizes the American mindset. "Don't save up for the more expensive, yet infinitely more reliable system. Live for today, not for tomorrow." I shop long term, not short term and the PS3 is definitely long term.

weak minded?? i had both a ps3 and a 360, the ps3 got sold after mgs4, i found the ps3 online was awful, and how the heck do people break the discs?? i have never broke a disc/cart/tape on any system i have ever owned!!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

OMG tapes......man they bring back memories of waiting upto 45mins for a copy of Fire Ant to load on my good old Commodore64.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
OMG tapes......man they bring back memories of waiting upto 45mins for a copy of Fire Ant to load on my good old Commodore64.

they were the days, you waited 45mins for your game to load only to find the tape got chewed up, and you had to manually wind it back!! i had a spectrum 128k,heres some of the games you could get for it,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkL1jNvkqVU
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 pm

sorry mods, flown off topic there
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow what a blast from the past there, my cousin had all of those games on his spectrum and i used to love them.

Manually hand winding tapes....ah those were the good ole days lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 pm

stick to the forum topic
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Er Jamesy pit kettle black mate as you have being going off topic as well...hence your post earlier up on this page about you owning a 360.......so stick to the topic yourself as well then.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:59 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Oi Nite you cheeky begger Very Happy

Just cos i'm a 360 owner and lover don't make me weak minded.....if anything i am one of the very few people out there who is unaffected by advertisment...i don't buy things cos peole or companies tell me they are great...i buy it out of my own personal choice, i once owned a PS3...hence the word 'once'...It blew up on me 6 months in and took my new LCD HDTV with it too and from that day forward i sore i'd never touch Sony again, the only console i ever owned that blew up on me, my 360 and the games have given meno trouble whatsoever...as for Blueray being the best and most amazing or what not...well that won't last long...technology changes all the time and it's only a matter of time before blueray bites the dust too.

Well I dunno what you did to your PS3 but something went awry. Statistics show that the 360 failure rate is at about 30%, which most people find unbelievable. Most figure it at even higher. The PS3 on the other hand I remember being at below 4%. Every friend I know who has a 360 has had problems with the red ring, and one of them is on his 3rd 360. My playstation has never done anything except frozen which was like 3 times since january of 2007. As for you having no problems with your 360, you have said yourself that you have had red rings and fixed them. I say why bother? You shouldn't have to fix it. And I fail to see the point behind saying Bluray will die off soon. It's true, but irrelavent because it is top notch now, and MS refuses to use it. But this is getting back into the argument you and I have already had and it is pointless. I'm only passionate about it because I feel it undertones a major social problem and that social problem is Americans in general. No hard feelings Riot, I still love you even though you prefer the 360.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Ah if your on about the Americans then i'm excempt lol due to be British...even though my heritage is American lol....my family tree is very very messed up lol........oh wait i'm going off topic replying to your Nite mate lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:10 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ah if your on about the Americans then i'm excempt lol due to be British...even though my heritage is American lol....my family tree is very very messed up lol........oh wait i'm going off topic replying to your Nite mate lol.

I meant no hard feelings about the 360 vs. PS3 argument. Smile I know you're a red coat! And Jamesy can get mad all he wants. He can huff, and he can puff, but until he is a Mod, he can't blow our house down.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

I meant no hard feelings about the 360 vs. PS3 argument. Smile I know you're a red coat! And Jamesy can get mad all he wants. He can huff, and he can puff, but until he is a Mod, he can't blow our house down.

lol, ps3 v 360 discussion closed then!! what can we go off topic with now then?? (only kidding)
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Ah now i get ya Nite lol.

I'm still laughing at the Wesker video i just saw on youtube and just put on here lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I was only joking. Can't you guys take a joke?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Not unless you add lol to it i won't catch on to a written comment without it....unless i know the person already and get their humor. lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I was only joking. Can't you guys take a joke?

Whatever Jamesy. You were being serious! I've never seen anyone so serious in all my days! j/k Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Well maybe I was being half serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened?   What do you think happened? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think happened?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: