HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strikesback5
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
strikesback5

SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. Empty
PostSubject: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Is it just me or does SCI FI Channel no longer have science fiction shows? Ever since they changed names yesterday to "ScyFy" or something like that, they stopped playing science fiction shows. First they can all the Star Treks from their network (which is weird, since Star Trek is like the founding father of science fiction. Plus who could forget the recent cancellation of Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, and other science fiction television programs. They also are adding more shows that have nothing to do with science fiction (Ghost Hunters, Scare Tactics, Fake Wrestling, Land of the Lost, Destination Truth, Chase, Estate of Panic, Anime Monday, Ghost Hunters 2: Because the First One Wasn't Bad Enough [aka: Ghost Hunters International], Mind Control with Derren Brown, WCG Ultimate Gamer, Who Wants to be a Super Hero, and various other non-scifi shows). Plus, they are beginning to play more of their God awful "SCI FI Channel original movies", which make me want to shoot my TV (because they are so unbearably bad). Also, they changed their name to "ScyFy" or something like that, which isn't SCI FI (so it isn't "science fiction"). They also played National Treasure last night (and James Bond a lot), I mean what the hell, that movie wasn't even science fiction (but atleast they aren't SCI FI Channel original movies [i.e. giant octopus or dinosaur, or anything else that is a SCI FI Channel original movie, even though their "original movies" aren't even in the science fiction genre, and even fi they were, they would still suck]). Oh, and I just have to make a comment about their new slogan, "Believe in something better.", well, believe me, I can believe in something better, like watching paint dry, or gouging out my own eyes with a sharp stick. So remember, SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel, that is all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

strikesback5 wrote:
Ever since they changed names yesterday to "ScyFy" or something like that, they stopped playing science fiction shows.
Gasp! You mean ever since yesterday??? I figured they would have learned their lesson by now! Pfft.
Quote :
First they can all the Star Treks from their network (which is weird, since Star Trek is like the founding father of science fiction.
Star Trek just made science fiction mainstream, it didn't start it.
Quote :
They also are adding more shows that have nothing to do with science fiction (Ghost Hunters, Scare Tactics, Fake Wrestling, Land of the Lost, Destination Truth, Chase, Estate of Panic, Anime Monday, Ghost Hunters 2: Because the First One Wasn't Bad Enough [aka: Ghost Hunters International], Mind Control with Derren Brown, WCG Ultimate Gamer, Who Wants to be a Super Hero, and various other non-scifi shows).
Well, most of them are fiction at least. Deal.
Quote :
Plus, they are beginning to play more of their God awful "SCI FI Channel original movies", which make me want to shoot my TV (because they are so unbearably bad).
It's a good thing your dad threw away your TV. Maybe this shooting business is the "family problems" he was thinking about?
Quote :
I mean what the hell, that movie wasn't even science fiction (but atleast they aren't SCI FI Channel original movies [i.e. giant octopus or dinosaur, or anything else that is a SCI FI Channel original movie, even though their "original movies" aren't even in the science fiction genre, and even fi they were, they would still suck]).
Don't forget Supergator.
Quote :
well, believe me, I can believe in something better, like watching paint dry, or gouging out my own eyes with a sharp stick.
Hey, that is better!
Quote :
So remember, SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel, that is all.
...I thought it was "Scy Fy".
Back to top Go down
strikesback5
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
strikesback5

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
strikesback5 wrote:
Ever since they changed names yesterday to "ScyFy" or something like that, they stopped playing science fiction shows.
Gasp! You mean ever since yesterday??? I figured they would have learned their lesson by now! Pfft.
Quote :
First they can all the Star Treks from their network (which is weird, since Star Trek is like the founding father of science fiction.
Star Trek just made science fiction mainstream, it didn't start it.
Quote :
They also are adding more shows that have nothing to do with science fiction (Ghost Hunters, Scare Tactics, Fake Wrestling, Land of the Lost, Destination Truth, Chase, Estate of Panic, Anime Monday, Ghost Hunters 2: Because the First One Wasn't Bad Enough [aka: Ghost Hunters International], Mind Control with Derren Brown, WCG Ultimate Gamer, Who Wants to be a Super Hero, and various other non-scifi shows).
Well, most of them are fiction at least. Deal.
Quote :
Plus, they are beginning to play more of their God awful "SCI FI Channel original movies", which make me want to shoot my TV (because they are so unbearably bad).
It's a good thing your dad threw away your TV. Maybe this shooting business is the "family problems" he was thinking about?
Quote :
I mean what the hell, that movie wasn't even science fiction (but atleast they aren't SCI FI Channel original movies [i.e. giant octopus or dinosaur, or anything else that is a SCI FI Channel original movie, even though their "original movies" aren't even in the science fiction genre, and even fi they were, they would still suck]).
Don't forget Supergator.
Quote :
well, believe me, I can believe in something better, like watching paint dry, or gouging out my own eyes with a sharp stick.
Hey, that is better!
Quote :
So remember, SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel, that is all.
...I thought it was "Scy Fy".

I have another TV.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Whoah as a close and dear friend of Mr Derren Brown i feel the need to jump on in and defend his show. The reason it is on sci fi is because it is deemed paranormal....that is how he is deemed over here in the UK, everyone describes his abilities as paranormal because no one else can do it. Ghost Hunters is sci fi because it is also paranormal and as a worker in that field we often deal with sci fi subjects so we do have a place within that channel.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Whoah as a close and dear friend of Mr Derren Brown i feel the need to jump on in and defend his show. The reason it is on sci fi is because it is deemed paranormal....that is how he is deemed over here in the UK, everyone describes his abilities as paranormal because no one else can do it. Ghost Hunters is sci fi because it is also paranormal and as a worker in that field we often deal with sci fi subjects so we do have a place within that channel.

You're a friend of his then? Tell him to invest in a cameraman that doesn't have Parkinson's Disease. Razz I'm sick of the cameramen waving the cam around like a sack of potatoes. That's what I look through from my TV ya know? Also, please inform them that screaming bloody murder and then pointing the camera at an empty doorway is getting old. Smile

Just a bit of humor!
Back to top Go down
strikesback5
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
strikesback5

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
His show isn't science fiction however. SCI FI Channel is no longer a science fiction network.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

The term science fiction has expanded over the many years so now his show does fall into those realms.

Nite mate i passed your message on ha ha ha ha. Derren found it highly amusing and said that he will look into a decent camerman from now on....his early shows had a bad run with it but he's learning lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
The term science fiction has expanded over the many years so now his show does fall into those realms.

Nite mate i passed your message on ha ha ha ha. Derren found it highly amusing and said that he will look into a decent camerman from now on....his early shows had a bad run with it but he's learning lol.

Nice. I still love watching those shows so much though. Very interesting. After college I'm probably going to get some money and start doing some investigating on my own. I'll either focus on ghosts, cryptids, or ufology. Or all 3!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.   SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel. Empty

Back to top Go down

SCI FI Channel is now DIE FI Channel.
Page 1 of 1