Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you agree about this?

Go down 
+6
lyfesArcanum
Godzilla90s
RedFieldRiot
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Do you agree about this? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 am

do you sleep overnight in these places or what.imagine something just pulling the blankets of you in the middle of the night and no one else in the room. i seen that in a movie when i was a kid and it scared me for months after that
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Sadly i know all to well that apparitions can cause physical harm...yes the Bell Witch did kill but others are also capable of causing harm...not so much to the degree that they can kill you but more along the terms of they will try...we have had numerous incidents where crew members have been strangled, scratched, shoved, pushed etc and nearly all cases have left marks behind.

lyfesArcanum i have kinda made myself immune to fear but not 100%....there are still some things i have seen that i would never ever like to see again and places i have been to that i don't wanna ever step foot back in.

I've rarely heard of anything like that causing physical harm. They usually aren't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Barber...yep some places mean we have to stay overnight...most investigations take place from around 8pm right on through to 5am so we hardly sleep but some places we have been to that's notinvolved direct work have had us stay overnight and yes we have had something pull the covers off the bed whilst we slept and it was ever so slowly like the movies portray lol.

Nite again it depends on the locations you go to, we have found that the darker the history, the darker past the people involved had envokes a stronger spirit and surroundings. A place in the UK where an enitity lurks that causes harm is the Real St Mary's Close in Scotland, the public have to go down there with guides but us investigators go it alone, there's a stone circle down there that the people of the time claimed had trapped an evil entity in....one of our crew mebers dared step in it...well he collapsed and when we got him up top ground we saw that around his neck were red finger marks...right where someone or something had strangled him and caused him to pass out. Working in this business we get to know all about the deeper history of locations and also visit the locations the public can't.....over here in the UK there are even places that are banned to the general public because the activity has become a danger....these places become our monitored locations.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok first I'll answer On-topic....
Well on my point,even If i finished re5 a lot faster I found it longer than re4,but I might say bigger and not longer...
think about it like this:
Re4:
Village
Marshes
Village
Castle
Military base...

Re5:
Entry of kijuju
Coast
Mines
Village
Raffinery
Temple
Labs 1/2
Labs 2/2
Boat...
(Volcano)(didnt really count it,too short).

So that's 9 on 5 for re5,so for me re5 looks longer and/or bigger...but re4 is probably longer with the time it takes to you to finish it.

Now for the paranormal side of the things,
what would you say was one of the most scariest of your "missions"?
Here in switzerland the closest history I got is at a little castle in ruins...it's about the white lady(I bet every country got a white lady in a castle...)she's very gentle with you and offer you to stay and drink with her,but if you stay after midnight you're imprisoned with her forever...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Hmmm scariest moment....that's a toughie because there have been so many of them but if i had to pick one of my fave scary experiences...i do love getting the fear factor you see...then i would pick the Galleries Of Justice In Nottingham UK. It dates from the 1600's and was one of the few places in the UK where you could be trialed, inprisoned and hung all in one location. Now this place is amazingly untouched, the court rooms are still there as are the cells and gallows. The dead prisoners were buried in the exercise yard too. Now the Galleries has a very dark and macarbe past which only adds to the whole experience. Now when we arrived which was at around 9pm it was already dark but straight away we saw a dark shadow flee up some stairs...now what you have to bear in mind is that we are the only ones in the building during these investigations, now not one of us had done a runner up those stairs but we had to follow whatever it was. Well our first crew member reached the top of the stairs before turning round to call us up, just as we approached we saw the black shadow again right behind him and then as quick as anything he fell forward...lucky for him another crew member caught him. Right there and then we knew we were gonna be in for a tough night. In the courtroom we were treated to a bit of a light show from orbs and other phenomena, the main cells were a treat....in here we sat for about 10 minutes before the whole room turned black...now bearing in mind all investigations are done in the dark we are talking another form of blackness...something you only experience on these kinda investigations, the best way to describe it is as darker than dark itself,your eyes adjust to normal darkness in around 3 minutes but this darkness enverlopes you so you don't adjust...you don't see a thing and it's also a choking darkness..one where you truly feel it all around you and then the feeling of malovence sets in and at that point if you don't get out you'll be in trouble. Well as we went to get out the cell door slammed shut on us..we had jarred it open but something decided otherwise and boy did it slam, now at this point it was getting much much darker and malovent so a crew member went to open the door but alas we couldn't get it open, no matter how hard we tried...we could pull it ajar slightly but then it was almost like an almighty force pushing it shut again, this went on for about 5 minutes before just lifting along with the darkness. As we collected ourselves we heard footsteps running up the corridoor so we hot footed it after them.....right to the condemmed cell...now a condemmed cell is the cell where you spent your final night before being greeted by a turnkey..a guy who would come and place a sack over your head before leading you to the gallows. Now this place is awful and we ended up trapped in there again too which wasn't fun, something didn't want us to get out. Two crew members collapsed by the gallows, 3 others had stones thrown at them, hitting them hard on the head. We had crew members shoved, scratched, hit and pushed down stairs.Our crew got injured alot that night and when we played back EVP recordings in the cells we were trapped in we had voices in another language along with one clearly stating we would all die...now that scared the hell outta most of the crew when they heard it back because during investigations we don't always hear voices..the equipment picks it up though....so that was a scary kinda night but defo not my worst...one of my faves though.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

not all of it but some of that story sounded fake eg the light orbs
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Ah mastah we always expect that kinda talk...it comes with the job, there's alot out there that people don't know about, have never experienced and therefore don't believe can ever possibly occur. That's why so many of us in this profession are the ones with the open minds, if you believe you will see alot more and experience it too. It is not upto me to make you believe whether my experiences are true or not...i was there along with 8 others so i know what happened and occured.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:32 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
not all of it but some of that story sounded fake eg the light orbs

Her story falls in line with any other paranormal story you would hear. You obviously don't know much about the paranormal because floating lights and orbs are extremely common, even here in the US. The UK has a darker history most of the time, which means more hostile and aggressive spirits. I'm sure she is telling the truth, and even if she isn't, you could easily find another story that goes along those same lines. Stuff like that happens all the time.

P.S. If you don't believe the orbs thing, then google them. I'd say a good 90% of paranormal activity caught on camera is of lights and orbs. Very common.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:43 pm

no im not really interested in the paranormal
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
no im not really interested in the paranormal

Then you wouldn't know what sounds fake and what doesn't.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Wow. Heavy stuff. I really hope to experience something like that one day. It's harder to believe if it's never happened to you. Not impossible though. My mind is open to the idea that stuff like this could happen, and I've heard stories from people I trust 100% that they have had paranormal experiences. It's like a movie, it could happen, but it's not real until it happens to you. That's the way I see it anyway.

On a side note, what made you decide to become a "ghostbuster" originally?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:

On a side note, what made you decide to become a "ghostbuster" originally?

Who ya gonna call? RedFieldRiot.
Back to top Go down
XI Virus IX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
XI Virus IX

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 am

wow u guys r really getting into this stuff hey. I gotta say it would be awesome to experience something "paranormal". I'm afraid to say those kinda things are slim pickings here in oz. Although we got like bunyips n shit but i think its just a gay ripoff of Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 am

XI Virus IX wrote:
wow u guys r really getting into this stuff hey. I gotta say it would be awesome to experience something "paranormal". I'm afraid to say those kinda things are slim pickings here in oz. Although we got like bunyips n shit but i think its just a gay ripoff of Bigfoot.

Oh man, Australia has some extremely interesting criptids. Like the things that drop out of trees onto people (lol, this has been all but proven fake) and the two legged huge lizard. I'd love to go searching in Aussie territory sometime. Interesting stuff. Aborigine (sp?) folklore is quite good.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 am

What made me wanna be an investigator...well i have always been into the paranormal but it wasn't until i got the chance to work with the UK TV team Most Haunted that i finally realised hey i can do this for real and it spiralled from there, my team has bases all over the UK where we cover everything.

Australia has great Cryptids but you do have some great paranormal hauntings too....i know a few teams over there and they are never short of activity lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am

Hey Riot, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of cha-ching do you normally look at for the work you do? If you want, you can message it to me in private, or if you don't wanna answer I understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:49 am

XI Virus IX wrote:

Yeah, there is some cool stuff to be had with paranormal activity...

I wish I could get a job working with Mulder & Schully in the FBI...I want to believe.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
XI Virus IX wrote:

Yeah, there is some cool stuff to be had with paranormal activity...

I wish I could get a job working with Mulder & Schully in the FBI...I want to believe.Smile

Spike!!!! *Faints* *Wakes up and hugs Spike* *Faints*
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 pm

spike has finally returned
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
spike has finally returned

Well, not yet. But he shall soon hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you agree about this?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3