Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you agree about this?

Go down 
+6
lyfesArcanum
Godzilla90s
RedFieldRiot
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you agree about this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Wish I had your job Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Crawler come on I don't think your telling the truth, surely the Resident Evil 1 remake must have scared you a little bit. It is easy enough to say things that are not true on a forum.

As for my humour well I was simply just stating a stereotype.

Remake may have scared me in some parts but most were pretty close to the original so I knew what to expect. I can say with 100% honesty that RE4 or 5 never scared me one bit. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you. I really don't give a rat's ass.

@Riot, I've always wanted to do that kind of thing. Do you actually get paid for it or is it just a hobby?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

riot
i dont mean to sound like a retard but i still havent a clue what your job is.you may need to explain it better to me lad. i know im a retard and that is why i will have to stick to painting as my job
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 pm

I am willing to bet a lot that you were scared out of your witts whenever a crimson head appeared NightCrawler.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

lol! For a start Weskerbarber i'm a gal not a lad lol.

My job means i go and investigate places that are haunted or have had things not normal happen in them, we also look into unexplained things too such as UFO'S, Cryptids and bascially everything that's bizarre lol.

Nite mate yep we get paid for it....because we are on call allthe time and have to travel far and wide...so we have to get paid or we couldn't go anywhere or replace our equipment either...which often needs replacing after things we have been through lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:04 pm

riot
sorry i just presumed for some reason that everyone on here was a boy because i dont know many girls that play the ps3.anyway your job seem good.id take that anyday than painting. my job is shit.i absolutely hate it.i have to get up too early and i work for far too many hours for little money. how many hours a week do you work and how much do you get paid.i would say alot
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm

I don't work at all at the moment. Might find a job in the next 3 years
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Lol well it varies you see.....some places we charge alot because of what is involved...the higher the risk to us the more we charge...sometimes we take around £1000 for 8hrs and sometimes it's just a few hundred....it all varies from day to day....some places are that bad that we have to constantly monitor them.

So Weskerbabrber when you tunr 18 and i'm next in Ireland at one of the many locations i'll let ya know and you can come along if ya game.

Same goes for you Jamesy....if ya game and my groups down your way.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm

riot
i will be 18 in december which is a long way off i know.what age are you.there are many locations in ireland you could go.plenty
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Lol you should never ask a lady her age ha ha ha ha ha ....anyhows i'm 26....well 27 on Wednesday. Yep Ireladn is home to a heck of alot of activity and odd occurences....so next year then we shall drag you along on one of our investigations...that's if ya not too scared easily of course lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Never been to Ireland. England can be quite dull
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:54 pm

naw im definetly not scared.ive camped out in alot of scary places around where i live.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 pm

actually when i come to think about it i actually do freak out when i am with less than 3 people.than i start to freak out.how many people would be there
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm

riot
so you are 27 then.just how i like them
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Whoa Barber, there's an edit button for a reason.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 am

where is the edit button
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 am

weskersbarber wrote:
where is the edit button

It's right next to where you would go to quote your own words. Top right of your box.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:43 am

thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:13 am

lol! too late for Weskerbarber.

It depends on the locations...if we end up going in a small place it will be less people, the bigger the more people but usually we max it at 30....now if we end up in a small old prison then it's usually about 5-10 of us lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

Riot, you been to any of those crazy abbeys? Heard there's some eff'ed stuff going on at those places. The Hannah House is just south of me in Indianapolis. I need to go check it out. My aunt did and she said she felt like something was pushing her out of one of the rooms after her party left it. Tour party, not a research party. Wish you lived over here. I'd go with you guys all the time. I don't know how to use all the equipment, but I'm fairly knowledgable about anything paranormal. Love the concept.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh yes Nite we have been to lots of crazy Abbey's....always haunted by monks or white/grey/red/blue/brown ladies. We have one over here that we have to go and investigate soon that i can say i aint looking forward to....the local people (it's in a small village) describe the entity in one word....'death' so that's bound to be fun.

We plan to take our group out Stateside at some point...a few groups over there want to do an exchange with us...we hunt theirs and they hunt ours so whenever we get into town we shall call on you lol.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm

What a freakin' cool job Riot. It's cool that you've made yourself immune (or at least almost, right?) to fear.

@ weskersbarber: Seriously dude, use the edit button.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 am

dont worry i will use it in the future. i never even knew it was there until nite told me
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Oh yes Nite we have been to lots of crazy Abbey's....always haunted by monks or white/grey/red/blue/brown ladies. We have one over here that we have to go and investigate soon that i can say i aint looking forward to....the local people (it's in a small village) describe the entity in one word....'death' so that's bound to be fun.

We plan to take our group out Stateside at some point...a few groups over there want to do an exchange with us...we hunt theirs and they hunt ours so whenever we get into town we shall call on you lol.

Death huh? Sounds fun. At least you pretty much know that they can only cause psychological damage and not physical damage. Only one apparition in the world's history has killed someone. And we got her here! The Bell Witch. Fun times. If you ever come near Indiana, let me know. I'd love to come along on an expedition into a haunting ground. Definitely check out Waverly here in Kentucky. Also just south of me.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 am

Sadly i know all to well that apparitions can cause physical harm...yes the Bell Witch did kill but others are also capable of causing harm...not so much to the degree that they can kill you but more along the terms of they will try...we have had numerous incidents where crew members have been strangled, scratched, shoved, pushed etc and nearly all cases have left marks behind.

lyfesArcanum i have kinda made myself immune to fear but not 100%....there are still some things i have seen that i would never ever like to see again and places i have been to that i don't wanna ever step foot back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you agree about this?   Do you agree about this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you agree about this?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next