Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The RE Dream EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The RE Dream EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The RE Dream EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The RE Dream EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The RE Dream EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The RE Dream EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The RE Dream EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The RE Dream EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The RE Dream EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The RE Dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Ok so i thought about posting this since we are all critics in some way or another of the RE series, it has loves and hates and we all have different ideas as to what we like so this idea came to mind just now...all you need to do is get creative...the idea here is that you are being given free reign to create your own Resident Evil game so answer the questions..and remember the skies the limit..

1) Name your Resident Evil game?

2) How many playing hours does it have and is it chapter based, scenerio based or another form?

3) What characters are in your story as playable ones aka who are the stars?

4) And what characters are in it but are non playable?

5) Create a new character..name, age, height, weight, occupation and what's their role?

6) Whats the basic story outline...give a small plotline?

7) What enemies are it in...is it zombies, ganados,majini, lickers etc? (anything from the current RE universe)

8 ) Create a new monster...name it, describe it, what can it do etc?

9) What weapons are included?

10) Create a new weapon...name it, describe it etc?

11) Where is it located, what part of the world would the story unravel in or would it be set over many places?

12) Is there a main bad guy character...is he/she from previous RE games or are they new...if so who are they, what do they do/look like etc?

13) Would it have any secret endings or added extra gameplay?

14) What would the music be/who would do it?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 pm

That's a lot of stuff. I don't have much time now, but I'll definitely take some time later to answer all the questions.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 pm

I forgot to do mine Laughing posted the topic and forgot...typical me....so here goes...

1) Name your Resident Evil game?
Resident Evil....The Beast Within.

2) How many playing hours does it have and is it chapter based, scenerio based or another form?
I think i would like to go back to trusty chapter gameplay with an A and B scenerio, both having different outcomes to gameplay. It would also have scene interaction aka if you see a piece of piping in a wall you could rip it out and use it as a weapon.

3) What characters are in your story as playable ones aka who are the stars?
I'd like to unite Chris Redfield and Leon S Kennedy...not together fully as i'd like to introduce some seperate mission gameplay elements but having them unite together for certain areas and of course for the final battle.

4) And what characters are in it but are non playable?
Rebecca Chambers, Carlos Oliveia and Billy Coen.

5) Create a new character..name, age, height, weight, occupation and what's their role?
Iyden Cristoe, 34yrs old, 5ft 8in, 14 stone, No specific job now, was once an employee for Tricell Corp.

6) Whats the basic story outline...give a small plotline?
Tricell have created a new virus, a combination of the T-Veronica, G and Progeniator virues but with a new stablizing agent known as LX. This agent helps keep the virus stable in the host. They infect one of their employees known as Iyden Cristoe with this virus and as it takes hold even Tricell couldn't hold back the wrath that would be unleashed...for this virus enabled Iyden to mutate at will, he loses his family, his wife and his job and he has Tricell in his sights...but his revenge may come at a cost to the world. Chris and Leon are dispatched to find out just what Tricell have been upto since the Africa incident.....only to stumble into a new nightmare far worse than they could have ever percieved....when they arrive they find that Tricell has been experimenting on not just one employee.....but all 5,000 of them....and they all seem to be suffering the effects of the T virus and G virus....after new stablizing attempts failed.

7) What enemies are it in...is it zombies, ganados,majini, lickers etc? (anything from the current RE universe)
I had to bring zombies back, they haven't had much of a run since so they would make a comeback in this new facility, alongside lickers, cerebus, crimson heads...heck pretty much everything monster wise from RE1 AND 2 would be back for a new run

8 ) Create a new monster...name it, describe it, what can it do etc?
Archseraphim...this four legged creature has the ability to climb walls and scale ceilings. It's scaly skin and stron shell like armour make it a tough fight. It has four razor sharp 6in claws on each of it's four toes and fingers, it's head is protected by a small set of closing wings...upon opening these small wings it will let out an ear piercing scream...before pulling it's finest act....unhinging it's jaws like a common snake and swallowing you whole.

9) What weapons are included?
Handgun, shotgun, sniper rifle, magnum, flamethrower, grenade launcher, machine gun, grenades of all kinds, proximity mines, colt python, rocket launcher, gattling gun, uzi and everything can be upgraded along the way.

10) Create a new weapon...name it, describe it etc?
Gridlaser...this nifty little gun fires a grid of laser beams in a focused direction...whatever is in it's path is sliced and diced so to say.

11) Where is it located, what part of the world would the story unravel in or would it be set over many places?
This would be located in the Tricell experimentation complex in the heart of the Australian outback, it would also expland to the UK when Iyden tracks down the Tricell agent repsonsible for infecting him...it is here that the agent releases this new virus in a hope that he fullfill his idols dreams.(Wesker...he had to get a mention lol)..will Iyden listen to Chris and Leon or will his lust for revenge cost a country it's hope.

12) Is there a main bad guy character...is he/she from previous RE games or are they new...if so who are they, what do they do/look like etc?
The main bad guy character is the Tricell agent who infected Iyden with the new mutagen however he has a few sidekicks that work for him too....and depending on how the player plays and what actions they make determines if Iyden listens to them or fullfills his lust for revenge hence becoming a bad guy that will need to be dispatched.

13) Would it have any secret endings or added extra gameplay?
It would have alternate endings depending on the choices the player makes, extra gameplay would consist of replay value by unlimited weapons etc and also an extra set of levels as a Tricell agent...seeing it through their eyes.

14) What would the music be/who would do it?
Immediate Music...they are just amazing.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm

id give a nut to play that sounds terrific
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Idea for music

Background music from Scrubs - Janitors evil eye

BTW this clip continues last part

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 pm

lol! classic....it's quite choir type... lol!

Seriously though i look back on my ideas and curse myself...purely because i have way too many ideas...i have thousands of characters i have sketched and drawn etc when they appear in my head...i jot down ideas too and am sadly the type of person who only has to be given a pen and paper and within 5 minutes i can have created an entirely new character...it's a gift and a curse...and i'm so in the wrong job lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! classic....it's quite choir type... lol!

Seriously though i look back on my ideas and curse myself...purely because i have way too many ideas...i have thousands of characters i have sketched and drawn etc when they appear in my head...i jot down ideas too and am sadly the type of person who only has to be given a pen and paper and within 5 minutes i can have created an entirely new character...it's a gift and a curse...and i'm so in the wrong job lol!

I kinda do the same... Not just for games, i do it for movies too...

Who knows, one day I might be new Spielberg LOOOl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 pm

When I get time I'll do this. I haven't really thought of my own stuff for RE but maybe I can come up with some good stuff. Like...a Resident Evil racing game. ......lol j/k of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:42 am

1) Resident Evil: Aftermath

2) First play through, with absolutely no knowledge of the game, about 20 hours. Chapter based, but chapters are longer than RE5.

3) I'm leaning towards Claire.

4) H.U.N.K. and his strike force. Chris, who is, reversed to RE2, searching for his sister along with his re found partner Jill as well as Sheva. Leon. Basically everyone who had the knowledge on how to survive the apocalypse. Sgt. (***) (mentioned below)'s small Marine batallion.

5) Sgt. (insert name here), 33 years, 5' 10", USMC

6) It kind of copies from W. S. Anderson's Extinction. Another outbreak has caused the population to decrease and the deceased to rise. The player has reason to believe that there is a fortress of survivors ( I am Legend) somewhere North, however they are trapped in Vegas and must find means to escape.

7) Zombies, mainly, shriveled and dried up from the sun.

8 ) Haven't thought of a name for it yet, but a creature about the size of a Licker, who has cupped "paws" with which it can tunnel underneath the sand etc, as well as having razor sharp claws and teeth. The color of sand.

9) The basics. Handguns, shotguns, rifles, machine guns etc. Not too specific. Ammo is very limited though, like the earlier games, so it is a combination of the originals + 4 and 5.

10) I'm surprised it has not been in any of the games yet: A flamethrower! Will it affect the zombies the same way fire did in Dawn of the Dead?

11) One of the few things I really liked about the live action movies was the run down, sand strewn Vegas setting.

12) TriCell was the cause of the outbreak. Other than that, the main aim is to survive. Perhaps someone tries to hinder your progress, though I can't think of who or why yet.

13) 2 or more separate endings. At one point in the game, you come to a fork in the road. That path you choose determines the rest of the game.

14) A good musical score, like RE5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The RE Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Dream   The RE Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

The RE Dream
Page 1 of 1