HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
strikesback5
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
strikesback5

Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm

The famous spokesperson, Billy Mays, from OxiClean (and other) commercials has passed away on June 28, 2009. It is unknown how Billy Mays died, however the Hillsborough County, Florida medical examiner, stated that hypertensive heart disease is the probably cause of death. Billy Mays is the fourth famous person to die in June this year so far (the three others being: President Clipper of Jonathanland, Michael Jackson, and Farrah Fawcett). Hopefully no one else (famous or otherwise dies this month, however it is highly likely that someone else will die in these last few days, especially since the rigged election in Persia is causing protestors to become violent since they want their freedom, just like us Americans did on July 4, 1776).

NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 pm

All good and well...But a few adjustments should be made.

strikesback5 wrote:
The famous spokesperson, Billy Mays, from OxiClean (and other) commercials has passed away on June 28, 2009. It is unknown how Billy Mays died, however the Hillsborough County, Florida medical examiner, stated that hypertensive heart disease is the probably cause of death. Billy Mays is the fourth third famous person to die in June this year so far (the three two others being: President Clipper of Jonathanland, Michael Jackson, and Farrah Fawcett). Hopefully no one else (famous or otherwise dies this month, however it is highly likely that someone else will die in these last few days, especially since the rigged election in Persia is causing protestors to become violent since they want their freedom, just like us Americans did on July 4, 1776).

Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am

well there comes a time for everyone to leave this world...I just wonder who will be next...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Well sadly we just lost another 141 people today after another Airbus plane carshed...second Airbus in a month....and people ask me why i won't fly Airbus or DC-9/10's....it is oh so obvious lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Well sadly we just lost another 141 people today after another Airbus plane carshed...second Airbus in a month....and people ask me why i won't fly Airbus or DC-9/10's....it is oh so obvious lol.

I'll drive thanks.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 pm

I have never ever flown before...i don't trust the planes or their creators. Nothing is checked propely these days and most are dated and have software that has faults that cannot be rectified...i.e pieto tubes...enough said lol.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:43 am

Lol i never even liked the oxi clean guy WAY to many commercials but I shall pay respect and say R.I.P
Anyway airbusses are safe since yesterday I flew another one.....well a DC 9 but same difference it was a nice flight and very peaceful exept for the occasional shake of the airplane.
If they werrent safe I wouldnt be here right now so
GO FLY AN AIRBUS REDFIELDRIOT
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Pmsl i know way too much about planes inside and out and i can safely say you will never ever get me in one....until they have made all relevant safety changes...like fixing the damn pieto tubes on Airbuses...cos when they freeze..which they do and the manufacture states it can't be fixed....then it gives a false speedometer reading and the plane goes down....as for the DC planes...anything with an engine on the top by the tail is deadly since the hydraulics run through the tail and down the top of the plane...lose the hydraulics and you lose the plane.....many DC planes have had engine blowouts that have caused the engine to shatter....the metal shards tear through the planes skin, sever the hydraulics, the pilot loses control of the tail and rudders and the plane then dives....upon diving it creates lift which raises it up again, it repeats the whole scenerio for many minutes...Japan holds that record for a 30min episode before crashing, the plane then finally can't take the strain and flips onto it's belly before just falling out of the sky.....see my knowledge of plane disasters kinda prevents me from flying...i am my own worst nightmare lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:16 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
Lol i never even liked the oxi clean guy WAY to many commercials but I shall pay respect and say R.I.P
Anyway airbusses are safe since yesterday I flew another one.....well a DC 9 but same difference it was a nice flight and very peaceful exept for the occasional shake of the airplane.

Oh thank God! Since one is safe, it is safe to say that they are all safe! Phew! I almost lost my cool there. I mean, if your plane didn't go down, then it is nigh impossible for any other to take the big dive. So glad you cleared that up with your flawless logic.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

Oh thank God! Since one is safe, it is safe to say that they are all safe! Phew! I almost lost my cool there. I mean, if your plane didn't go down, then it is nigh impossible for any other to take the big dive. So glad you cleared that up with your flawless logic.

GOD WILL YOU STOP BEING SO HOSTILE <------Joke
No im just saying I have flown over 50 and all flights were safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!   Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Mays (OxiClean guy) is dead!
Page 1 of 1