Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Fan Fiction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

Resident Evil Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Chapter 1

As Chris walked in the class room and waved to me I blushed and put my head in my book peaking out to see where he was going to sit. What happened next I thought was impossible. The Chris Redfield sat next to me and said,
"Hi Jill how are you today?" I was so emberassed I stuttered
"H...Hi....Ch.......Chris." Then Chris Replied
"Are you okay Jill because you are turning really red." Thats when I just ran out of the classroom almost out of breath, I heard all the kids laughing. The teacher saw me in the hall and asked
"Jill what are you doing out here?" so I replied
"I am sorry sir I just feel really sick and I wanted to call home." So Mr.Jones said
"Okay Jill, you can call home." So i quikly walked to the office and called my dad and he came to school and drove me home. So the next day I approached Chris and shyly said,
"Chris, I had a crush on you ever since I layed my eyes on you so, please will you go out with me?" and so Chris replied
"Jill I love you and I also had a crush on you since I saw you, so, yes I will go out with you." I was so full of glee and happiness I just hugged him really hard and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was very emberassed when he also gave me a kiss on the cheek and pretty soon after the last school year end approached and we had to sign up for collages. I applied for S.T.A.R.S, RPD, and U.B.C.S collages Chris only applied for S.T.A.R.S and U.B.C.S and thats when the day ended and we went home.

I woke up one day and my little sister Alice stormed in the room really hyper yelling
"Gues what, guess what, guess what!" and as I slowly got up and asked
"What is it Alice?" so she replied
"Jill you got accepted into S.T.A.R.S training collage!" that woke me up pretty good and so i ran downstairs and looked at the envelope. It said in big bold letters "Special Tactis And Rescue Squad Training collage." I was really happy and so I called Chris and asked him
"Did you get into S.T.A.R.S?" he replied really happly
"Yes, did you?" and I almost yelled into the phone
"Yes!" I am was so happy. I ran to my friend Weskers house and he was holding the envelope too. I asked him
"Hey Wesker, are you gonna go to S.T.A.R.S collage?" so he replied
"Yes Jill I am going to S.T.A.R.S collage. I suspect you and Chris are going too?" so I answered him happly
"Yes, Wesker we are all going to the same collage." after that day the summer passed by pretty quikly.

On my first day going to S.T.A.R.S collage I was really nervous because I saw everyone wearing a uniform and I didnt have one. So I found Chris and his sister Claire and I was relieved to see that they didnt have a uniform either. Then the bell rang and we went to the cadet room and I saw Wesker but he already had his uniform when no other cadet had theirs. So I walked to wesker and asked,
"Wesker, how come you already have your uniform but no one else has theirs?" he calmly replied in his cool icy voice
"I was chosen by the bosses of S.T.A.R.S to be specialy trained so I went to school in the summer" and so I replied
"Cool, but just one question, who are the bosses of S.T.A.R.S." and then his voice turned low and he whispered
"I am not supposed to tell you this but, the leaders or bosses, whatever you want to call them, are Umbrella North America and Umbrella Europe." I was frozen in shock...why would Umbrella need highly trained soldiers when they are a pharmacutical company making vacines for diseases and viruses. I just ignored that fact for right now and listened to the instrucer and then after the instructer was finished speaking about how this collage was run and why they needed it I went to my class and it was sciences on viruses so then I remembered what Wesker said.......it all made sense now....they were also developing viruses and made S.T.A.R.S to stop the virus from spreding to far if it mad people turn violante.....but I didnt know if that was true so I just concentrated on my class. After science I went to the shooting range class, it was to increase your acuracy, but first i talked to Chris and asked him,
"Hey Chris do you have time this friday cause I wanted to go the movies?" so he replied
"Sure, what movie you want to watch?" I didnt know yet so I told him,
"Well lets pick one together after school." and he liked the idea so I went to my next class. In the shooting range it was very loud. So I went to the gun cabinet and saw my favorite gun, the Baretta, I took it and went to the firsz open slot and got a target. The objectives were to drop the target to the floor as fast as possible and kill it so I shot 3 rounds in each leg and then 1 in the head, it worked and the target dropped to the floor. It was like that for most of the class until the end when the teacher said,
"Okay class, next time we are doing a paint ball war you can sign up for teams right here." he took out a clip board and put it to the wall. I went to Wesker and asked
"Hey Wesker do you wana be on the same team?" he replied in a neutral voice
"Sure why not." so I told him
"Ill sign us up." and so I went to the clip board and signed us up.

The next day was when I got really exited because in science we were studying the placental flu and how to treat it if you came across a victim of it. I got most of the questions of the pop quiz wrong but then we took notes on it and I didnt get one part so I raised my hand and asked
"Mr.James if the placental flu is that bad why dont we wear masks?" so Mr.James replied
"Jill the placental flu is not that bad the press just makes it seem bad." so I asked
"If its not that bad why are we studying it?" and I could see Mr.James was getting annoyed but he still replied
"We are studying it because over the next 4 years we will be studying all of the different flus and viruses." and thats when I stopped asking questions. Then we took some more notes and then the bell for the next class rang and I went to my locker. I put away all my books and took out my vest and mask for paint ball and went to the woods behind the collage. I saw wesker and he had the baretta paint ball gun so I got it too, the teacher said
"Here are some rules you should follow. 1 If you happen to shoot your team mate they are out. 2 If the enemy gets you, come out of hiding with your hand raised and last but not least 3 Have fun." then the teams met and my team captain said
"Ok first off, my name is Barry Burton and im your team captain. Our plan is to make team of 3 so let choose them right now." I chose a team with Wesker and Barry. Then Barry said
"Ok lets split up into 5 sections of the map, me and my team with go into the North corner of the map." thats when every team went to their corner of the map and then we heard the loud bell signaling game start. After 20 minutes in the game Barry said
"Lets advance to the North West corner of the map, into enemy territory." so I replied
"Lets do it." and wesker said calmly
"I dont think we should advance too far mabey about 500 meters." and Barry asked
"Why we could find enemys farhter in." and Wesker just replied
"But if we go to far in we could also get shot." that when we heard one of our team mates fro about 500 meters to the West yell
"Retreat, enemy contact, 5-8 people incoming." so Barry said
"Lets go help them out." and thats when we got ambushed. Wesker jumped to the left, so did Barry, but i jumped to the right and started shooting at the enemy but after a few seconds a red paint ball him by vest. I came out of my cover hand in the air and I saw Wesker and Barry doing the same, they had been hit too. We went back to the entry point of the woods and saw half of our team already there. After that the day passed pretty quikly except one part where Chris got in a fight and I had to help him up.

I was really exicted for today because it was friday and me and Chris would be going on a date. When I got to school I saw that there was a big huddle up and when I got there and asked Claire, Chrises sister,
"Whats the big huddle up about?"so she replied
"They say 4 people have been brutally murdered in Racoon." so I asked her
"What does that have to do with us?" she answered
"Well there is a rumor spreading that the cadets are going to have to see what happened because we were going to get our first mission and this popped up so they are making us do it." thats what got me exited, we were going on our first mission. When we got to the end of the day the P.A system said
"All cadets please come to the shooting range." and so I went and saw Wesker, Chris, and Claire together and I joined them and asked
"Dont you guys wonder who the captain of the mission is going to be?" so they replied
"I do wonder but I dont really care." said wesker
"I really want to know because if I dont get along with the person there might be problems." Claire replied
"Same as Claire because if there is problems it might turn out bad." was the final reply by Chris. So when we got to the shooting range we saw the Principal there and he said
"Ok first of all, is everyone here?"so the teacher looked at his list and told the princaple
"Yes sir everyone is here." so the principle said
"Ok lets get started. This is your first assignemtnt so to say. You will be dividing into 3 teams of 40 each. I will assign the captains right now, team As captain will be....Barry Burton, team Bs captain will be....Albert Wesker, and team Cs captain will be.....Sifte Edwin." so me, Claire, and Chris went to the team lists and we saw that we were all on the same team as Wesker. We went over to Wesker and tol him
"Wesker we are all on team B." so he replied as if he didnt care
"Thats great we will get along with orders I give then?" so I replied
"You will get along with me."
"I wont argue Wesker." said Chris
"I wont really argue either unless the decision is stupid." answered Claire. So Wesker said
"Thats good. Lets go kick some ass." and so we all said
"Yes sir." and I could see the first time Wesker actually smiled on his rock hard face. So we got on the helicopters and lifted of in the direction of Racoon.

Chapter 2

When we got to Racoon the captain of the current Racoon S.T.A.R.S was waiting for us. When we got out of the helicopter he yelled, so we could all hear
"Okay lets go to the briefing room!" and we all followed. When we got there we saw several other people with S.T.A.R.S badges on but we could not identify any ranks among them. When everyone got in a chair the captain started speaking
"Okay the R.P.D called us in to investigate. As you may have all heard, there were 4 cannibalism murders and in the time you were getting here another 5 happened. As your principle said we have 3 teams, teams A, B, and C. Team A will search the North West, Team B will get all of the south, and team C will get the North East. Our objective, capture the attackers by any means nececary, shot if you have to. Any questions?" so I raised my hand and the captain pointed at me and said
"You."
"Well if we see the attackers and they have weapons should we shoot or should we try to reason with them?"
"Good question, if they have weapons, use any means nececary to stop them from attacking you." so someone else raised their hand
"You."
"Ehm if we are to shoot them do we aim for vital spots or just spots to bring them down?"
"Do what you think is the right call." and thats when no one else raise their hand and the captain said
"Okay lets roll get to your assigned helicopter." and then we all went to our helicopter and they lifted off in the direction of the woods. During the flight i talked to the kid itting infrot of me and asked him
"Are you exited?"
"Hell yeah, this is our first mission. Why wouldnt I be?"
"Your right why should we be. Lets kick some canibal ass!"
"Hooha." and thats when the helicopter was already over the woods and was lowering the altitude and the pilot said
"We will be setting down at the cordinates set for us please hang tight and kick some ass." and then the helicopter set down and we all jumped out. When the helicopters cleared out Wesker said
"Okay lets split up into 10 groups of 4 each." and I replied
"Okay get out the map we should assignt quadrents to each team."
"Good idea Jill. You there, get me a map of the territory." he pointed to a kid with a red shirt and he said
"Yes sir Wesker sir." and he put the bag he carried on the ground and took out a map and gave it to Wesker. So Wesker said
"Chris, Claire, Jill your with me. The rest of you, pick your teams." after a few minutes the teams were picked and Wesker said
"Ok we put lines here, here, and here." he cut our map into 3 by drawing lines
"There will be 3 teams in 2 and 4 teams in 1 of them. My group will go into quarter 1 the other groups pick now."and so the groups picked and it ended up that our quarter only got 2 groups because the other quarters were more woody so it was harder to get trough. When we started our way to our quarter we heard a loud yell it was very animal like. We decided we would head in the direction of the yell and then we heard gun fire and commands, we started running.

Last edited by AlbertWesker on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

We were spriting and we head machine gun fire with shotgun blasts combined and wierd growls and groans. When we got to where we though we heard the screams we saw a hand on the ground and it said S.T.A.R.S Training College, we were shocked and then we heard the yells of pain nearby so we slowly went to the source of the scream and saw one of our teams and one of them was missing a hand. Wesker asked
"What happened here?" one of them replied
"We got attacked by wierd dogs and slow walking groaing people who were very bloody. They had lab coats on."
"Can you describe how the dogs looked and what the people looked like?"
"I cant give you a very accurate description but I can try."
"Thats fine, as long as we know what we have to watch for."
"Well the dogs looked mutaed and their head split so it was like one huge jaw its what bit of Roberts hand. The humans were very slow and they had a low sounding groan making them almost dead, they also head a dead smelling aroma they also walked very slow and were very bloody."
"Okay lets get you guys out of here first." then Wesker took out his radio and said
"This is team Bs captain Wesker, one of our teams was attacked and one of their hands is cut of, request emidiat evac." and then Head Quarters replied
"Sending evac right now. Over and out." so he put the radio away and said to all of us
"Okay lets get to the evac site. Jill radio all the teams and tell them to get to the evac site, this place is giving me the creeps. Lets roll." so I took out my radio and set the frequency to "All" and then I said
"This is Jill Vallintine to all teams. Go to the evac site now. I repeat get to the evac site now. Over and out." then I put the radio away and said
"Lets get out of here." so then we started walking to the evac site when we heard the helicopter and automatic gun fire. So we started walking faster and when we got to the evac site we saw that the helicopter was still in the air and that the other teams were shooting at the wierd looking humans. So Wesker said
"Guys lets help them clear the area for the helicopter." so I asked him
"Should I tell the pilot to drop a ladder so we can get Robert in the helicopter?"
"Yes good idea Jill." so I took out the radio and said to the pilot
"Drop a ladder we have an inured man here and he needs imediat medical attention." so the pilot answered
"Okay a ladder will be down shortly. Over and out." so I told Robert and Wesker
"The ladder will be dropped down now." and on my word it dropped down and I took hold of it and told Robert
"Climb up, I will hold it for you." so he replied
"Will you guys be fine down here?"
"Yeah we will dont worry, you just go get medical attention." and then smiled at him to reasure him
"Okay, if you say so." then he climbed up. When he got to the top the asistan pilot pulled the ladder and radioed me and said
"I will be right back. Clear the evac zone."
"Okay will do so sir. Over and out." so I told Wesker
"We have to get this area cleared."
"Okay lets rock and roll." he took out his machine gun and I took out my shotgun and we started shooting at the creapy looking monster things. When they were all dead the helicopter flew into sight and landed. We all got on it and as the helicopter was lifting of one of the wierd monsters grabbed hold of someone leg and bit it and got out a chunk og meat. I shot it in the head with the shotgun and told the pilot what happened. I said to Wesker
"Finally we are out of here."
"We have to make a detailed report of what happened here and put the zone under quarantine." to that Chris agreed and also added
"What do you guys think did that to those people?" so I just replied with all honesty
"I really dont know. It might have been a virus of some sort." thats when the helicopter touched down at S.T.A.R.S Racoon.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

When we got inside the building we asked where Robert was and the main doctor said
"We put him under quarantine because he has some sort of virus and we dont want it spreading so we locked him in a cell." so I asked
"Can we seee him?"
"Im sorry but we cant allow you to go into the cell because we have no idea if it is infectious or not."
"Well can we atleast talk to him?"
"I can let you do that but please, dont go into the cell." so we made our way to the observing room and when we got there we saw that Robert was now tied to the table. I asked one of the doctors
"Why did you tie Robert to the table?"
"He started making groaning noises and tried to bite one of us so we tied him to the table to keep him from harming anyone else." he replied. I was shocked, Robert turned into one of the monsters. I told Wesker and he said
"We have to report this to the captain. Lets go."
"But Wesker, we dont even know what these things are."
"I have a pretty good idea of what they are."
"What is that idea Wesker." asked Chris
"I think this has something to do with White Umbrella."
"What is White Umbrella?" asked Claire
"They are an undercover branch of Umbrella that works on developing new viruses and ways to get a lot of money on the black market."
"So you think this has to do with a virus that Umbrella has developed to mass exterminate humans?" I asked
"Yes that is the most likley." I was shocked and so were Claire and Chris, Umbrella is developing weapons to kill us. Then we went to the captain and debriefed. He said to us
"Okay, im sending you back into the quarantined zone and I want you to find out where those things came from."
"Yes sir. May I ask why only us?" replied Wesker
"Because you are the only team with the right qualifications, you still have your team of 4. All the other teams have been attacked and some are even completly erradicated."
"Well may we take Barry Burton with us?"
"Yes if you can find him within 15 minutes." so we went out and looked for Barry. After 10 minutes of search we found him in a tent set outside for people who were bitten or attacked by the creatures. Wesker asked him
"Barry do you want to come with us. We are going back in the danger zone and we were told to check out what happened."
"Okay but first let me pack my gear."
"We only have 5 minutes left so you have to hurry." so when Barry packed his gear we had 2 minutes left to get to the heli pad. When we got there the captain was waiting with his gear packed up so Wesker asked
"Are you comming sir? If you are bring alot of ammo."
"I am comming and in the helicopter there is 3 crates full of ammo." he replied. So then we all got in the helicopter and lifted off again so I said
"Dejavu anyone?" and smiled everyone else smiled too.

When we got to the outskirts of the quarantine zone we touched down and we got out of the helicopter with the 3 ammo crates and got into the jeep that was prepared for us with a chaingun mount. We started the car and made our way into the quarantine zone, the first checkpoint we passed was very lightly guarded but when we got to the second one which was in the zone it was very heavily guarded and we had to show all of our IDs. One of the guards asked the captain
"Why are the students going in, most of them have been either attacked or killed. Shouldnt more trained soilders go in?"
"Well these are one of the best teams we have ever gotten in academy hisory." replied the captain
"Okay sir, go on right ahead. If you need evac we have all radio channels taken for the next week." so we went into the zone and the gate was closed behind us. When we were half way to the Spencer Mannor, which was one of the biggest mansions around here, we were attacked by a horde of the creatures. Claire yelled
"I got the mount just keep driving."
"Claire watchout!" yelled Chris and hit one of the monster dogs in the snout and it flew aways by the blunt force of the hit. Thats when we heard the loud roar of the chain gun and the monsters were mowed down by the masses. When we got to Spencer Mannor we went inside and hid. So Barry asked
"What are those things?!"
"Is it not obvious, they limp, they smell like rotten body, and they walk really slow. They are zombies." replied Wesker. So the captain said
"Ok lets make a plan of were to start the search for the cause." then we heard a low moaning sound and it was one of those zombie things. I ran up to it and kicked it in the face and broke its neck with that kick. It went silent and then I heard a beep sound. I looked around the corner and hatred filled my heart. I said
"I think i found the cause." so the captain came over and I could see hatred too. There was a door with the Umbrell sign on it and it led down to train tracks.

Ok first of all sorry for tripple post XD but my fan fic is really long.
and this is the end of Chapter 2 so yeah more update will be on later.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Pretty nice. I'm not sure if you are worried about it, but a lot of stuff here is inaccurate. There is no STARS college and the UBCS was formed from a bunch of hired mercs contracted by Umbrella whom the STARS are driven to destroy, so I doubt they would apply to either of them...Also, Wesker is quite a bit older than all of them, except Barry so he wouldn't be with them. And of course they never knew each other before STARS. But I know this is fiction so maybe you want it that way?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Pretty nice. I'm not sure if you are worried about it, but a lot of stuff here is inaccurate. There is no STARS college and the UBCS was formed from a bunch of hired mercs contracted by Umbrella whom the STARS are driven to destroy, so I doubt they would apply to either of them...Also, Wesker is quite a bit older than all of them, except Barry so he wouldn't be with them. And of course they never knew each other before STARS. But I know this is fiction so maybe you want it that way?
You geussed it I do want it that way cause im altering the whole story line. I love writing stories XD tho it does hurt my fingers to write them lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You geussed it I do want it that way cause im altering the whole story line. I love writing stories XD tho it does hurt my fingers to write them lol.

I bet, that's a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:38 am

I think it would be nice if you joined all posts in one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 pm

frodomir wrote:
I think it would be nice if you joined all posts in one

I tried but the entry is to long Very Happy My fan fic is just to cool for this forum Eh? xD lol no really it wouldnbt let me because its to long.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm

What the hell? Wesker where did you get that gamer card? Does the US have that option now? I must check!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, I see where you got it.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What the hell? Wesker where did you get that gamer card? Does the US have that option now? I must check!!!!

XD lol! you humor me. Im trying to get trough RE4 right now so thats why i have very little trophys....... well anyway im on chapter 3-3 XD right after meeting with Ada.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 pm

nice story you got going here
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

XD lol! you humor me. Im trying to get trough RE4 right now so thats why i have very little trophys....... well anyway im on chapter 3-3 XD right after meeting with Ada.

You just got your PS3 right? I only have 181 and I've had my PS3 since January 2007 lol. I met this guy who has over 1,000 and about 18 platinums. He obviously has some money because he rents tons of games every weekend and beats them. Crazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

You just got your PS3 right? I only have 181 and I've had my PS3 since January 2007 lol. I met this guy who has over 1,000 and about 18 platinums. He obviously has some money because he rents tons of games every weekend and beats them. Crazy bastard.
Lol well i got it on june 15th and now im on chapter 4-1 XD I have played RE4 over 12 hours now XD
Ok that is one crazy bastard but getting trophys is not that hard.......now platinum trophys are hard to get.
How do you only have 181 trophys? I have one game and thats weher the 11 trophys come from and im gonna try to get more on friday with my friend playing Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 XD
Well @ Regenerator: Thanks I work really hard on it to make it more Resident Evil like.
Im gonna get more games after my vacation in germany. Then come more trophys. I really want the game Prototype. I have infamous which is almos tlike it but not as fun.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Lol well i got it on june 15th and now im on chapter 4-1 XD I have played RE4 over 12 hours now XD
Ok that is one crazy bastard but getting trophys is not that hard.......now platinum trophys are hard to get.
How do you only have 181 trophys? I have one game and thats weher the 11 trophys come from and im gonna try to get more on friday with my friend playing Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 XD
Well @ Regenerator: Thanks I work really hard on it to make it more Resident Evil like.
Im gonna get more games after my vacation in germany. Then come more trophys. I really want the game Prototype. I have infamous which is almos tlike it but not as fun.

I only have 181 trophies because I only buy blockbuster games. Those trophies are for about 4-5 games, which is pretty good. Plats can be damn difficult. Also, I heard that Prototype isn't as good as infamous? I played the demo for infamous and it was ok. I don't think prototype has a demo out does it?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I only have 181 trophies because I only buy blockbuster games. Those trophies are for about 4-5 games, which is pretty good. Plats can be damn difficult. Also, I heard that Prototype isn't as good as infamous? I played the demo for infamous and it was ok. I don't think prototype has a demo out does it?

I want prototype to have a demo....im gonna check after I watch Transformers revenge of the fallen. I have the prototype comic and its pretty damn good. Also infamous is not great but its good. So far id give it a 7.5/10 since i have played the good side and evil side and they are un balanced in power. Also it isnt mostly about saving people mostly you just go around and turn the power back on.
I go to blockbuster too^^ I just rent games tho. I have COD 4 from blockbuster right now and tomorrow I might get Prototype from Blockbuster.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Well once this economy lets go of my balls, I might look into renting Prototype. Although...I guess the correct way to type it is [PROTOTYPE]. Razz
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well once this economy lets go of my balls, I might look into renting Prototype. Although...I guess the correct way to type it is [PROTOTYPE]. Razz

lol! this is gonna pwn you in the face but......
I rented [PROTOTYPE] MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE *Does weskers evil laugh* PWN.
XD Its so much fun running around jumping around gliding around having strechy arms and having claws.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Sounds like you have more fun not actually playing the game than you do playing it. Razz
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sounds like you have more fun not actually playing the game than you do playing it. Razz

Lol what do u mean by that
Well i just got back from my friends house and we were playing Resitance most of the time......we finished Resistance 1 and now im playing Resistance 2 alone XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well i just got back from my friends house and we were playing Resitance most of the time......we finished Resistance 1 and now im playing Resistance 2 alone XD

Resistance 1 is great, I hate 2 though.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I love 2 i love the magnum expecially
..........DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC XD ANSWER THE QUESTION
LOL well anyway I think 2 has a better weapon system cause you have to make careful choices.
Also I like the graphics better.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

LOL well anyway I think 2 has a better weapon system cause you have to make careful choices.

The graphics are awesome. I only played in the closed beta back in the day and I realized that I won quite a bit, but it still wasn't fun. I'm just burnt out on FPS games.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The graphics are awesome. I only played in the closed beta back in the day and I realized that I won quite a bit, but it still wasn't fun. I'm just burnt out on FPS games.

Yeah the graphics are the best part of the game. I havent pl,ayed online yet but i probally will in german (Im german so im going to germany for vacation on monday^^) Well anyway you still havent answered the question why u think I have more fun not playing the game than playing it.................XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah the graphics are the best part of the game. I havent pl,ayed online yet but i probally will in german (Im german so im going to germany for vacation on monday^^) Well anyway you still havent answered the question why u think I have more fun not playing the game than playing it.................XD

I just said that because you weren't playing the actual game, just jumping around and gliding and stuff. You seemed to have more fun doing that kinf of stuff than playing the storyline of the game.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I just said that because you weren't playing the actual game, just jumping around and gliding and stuff. You seemed to have more fun doing that kinf of stuff than playing the storyline of the game.

Oh no im doing the stroyline did I make it sound like I wasent?
Well I love the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Fan Fiction   Resident Evil Fan Fiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1