HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?

Go down 
+3
Regenerator
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
7 posters

Should I get GTA IV?
Yes
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Vote_lcap100%YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Vote_lcap0%YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Empty
PostSubject: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Okay, so I was walking around in Best Buy today, when I looked over and noticed the 360 section. I went to look at games, and there it was, in all its glory, RE5 Collector's Edition. My head exploded when I noticed that it was only 60 bucks, and in spite of the fact that I don't even have a 360 yet, I bought it immediately. Very Happy Wink I will soon be purchasing the guide in order to complete my RE5 collection. Smile

The other game I have been looking at and have gone back and fourth about getting is GTA 4. I've heard from many people and sources that it is a great game, but I want to know what you guys think.
If you've played/own it and wouldn't mind giving your opinion and voting, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Its good game bit I suggest you to get Prototype Very Happy

Man its so fun to run on building jumps and do stunts in NYC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

never played this game yet although it does look great to me...I would buy it
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 pm

I see a lot of comments by people about how it's the worst GTA game ever, but for me personally I really enjoy it. Only downside is the soundtrack (always one of the best parts of a GTA game) absolutely sucks. I don't think there's a single song on it by any mainstream artists. But gameplay- and story-wise, it's great.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I see a lot of comments by people about how it's the worst GTA game ever, but for me personally I really enjoy it. Only downside is the soundtrack (always one of the best parts of a GTA game) absolutely sucks. I don't think there's a single song on it by any mainstream artists. But gameplay- and story-wise, it's great.

Agreed. I loved the 80's and 90's soundtracks for previous ones but this one falls short. It has One Vision by Queen though! Other than that, great game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Agreed. I loved the 80's and 90's soundtracks for previous ones but this one falls short.
I know what you mean. I could sit with one of them in the console, just listening to the radio stations for hours, rocking to the likes of Motley Cru, Love Fist, Phil Collins (come on, who can't love "In The Air Tonight"?), and the Scorpions.

In fact, I think I might do that now...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 pm

I would say its mix of fails and good ideas...

Older GTA series were somehow more arcade style games... Cops are bit smarter here... Even...

I like the idea of picking up grenades... Even there are many FAIL moments with that... I remember once i was driving bike and dropping grenades... And i exited bike and accidentally picked up dropped grenade... Yeah, you know how that ended...

Graphics are great, I like shopping and sightseeing in NYC...

I enjoyed Nikos speech... It jsut made me laugh like an idiot... I mean he is mix of Serbian and Russian parents... And its actually FAIL if you ask anybody from these areas... Its really funny... I also enjoyed Badmans (LJ speech / Jamaican guys)

I would rate it 90/100

I prefer PC version, there are good mods... Really... Triple up the number of cars and people on street... As it should be... You all saw NY traffic jams on movies...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Thank you all. I think I will go out today and purchase it along with the guide for the rat hunt (I think things like that are really fun, but really annoying if you don't know where, so I'll use the guide. Wink ) I've got more money than I first anticipated, so I'm open to any other game suggestions you may have.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:11 pm

frodomir wrote:

Older GTA series were somehow more arcade style games... Cops are bit smarter here... Even...

I like the idea of picking up grenades... Even there are many FAIL moments with that... I remember once i was driving bike and dropping grenades... And i exited bike and accidentally picked up dropped grenade... Yeah, you know how that ended...

I enjoyed Nikos speech... It jsut made me laugh like an idiot... I mean he is mix of Serbian and Russian parents... And its actually FAIL if you ask anybody from these areas... Its really funny... I also enjoyed Badmans (LJ speech / Jamaican guys)

I would rate it 90/100

I prefer PC version, there are good mods... Really... Triple up the number of cars and people on street... As it should be... You all saw NY traffic jams on movies...
It's Liberty City, not New York.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I would rate it 90/100

It's Liberty City, not New York.

LC - NYC (Hint - Statue of Liberty... I bet you heard about it... Also you can find it in game too...)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

I loved it too....

Well I didn't think the soundtrack was as good as Vice City, and maybe some of GTA3, and I never played San Andreas, but I liked some of GTA4's stuff, there were a few on the classical station, and of course we can't forget Goodbye Horses from Q Lazzarus.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 am

the soundtrack isnt that bad.there is some kaye west and lil wayne songs in it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:37 am

weskersbarber wrote:

Wait I thought you said the soundtrack wasn't bad?

Isn't it that Flashing Lights song by Kanye West? If so I like that one, it was used in a trailer for Nip/Tuck Season 6, and it is a pretty cool song, although to be honest I was dissapointed when I found out it was from West...I don't like him, he ruined the Diamonds Are Forever song from Shirley Bassey that was in the movie of the same name.Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Wait I thought you said the soundtrack wasn't bad?

LOL!

Yeah Kanye West can suck a big one. He's a pompous overrated self absorbed SWINE!!!! Oh, and he's also a gay fish. <-South Park reference.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 am

What about Vladivostok xD

Man... But really... Why the hell did they create game without exploring more about Russia / Serbia

They mixed tons of stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?   YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it? Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY! Finally! / BEST DAY EVER!/ GTA 4 Would you reccomend it?
Page 1 of 1