Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Corporal Carlos Oliveira of the UBCS(Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service). Introduced in RE3, he was an okay sidekick, he was fairly cool and I always thought he was a great addition to the cast.

I was very exited to see him in UC, as at the time he was one of the only characters that hadn't seen a remakeover, with another one being Steve, and his appearance in UC was met with praise as well as dissapointment.

In RE3 he had an okay voice, it was fair I guess, but in UC I felt he had one of the only improvements in the voice, the other being HUNK. His overall appearance in UC was cool, great scenes, despite them not being like they were supposed to be, and the only complaints about his character in UC would be tht he should have had more of a South American accent, which was obviously absent in UC, and Capcom's decision to make the UBCS logo on the back of his vest 20 times smaller than what it was not only in RE3, but in any game where the UBCS have show their faces, RE3 & both Outbreaks.

He also had such a memorable role in RE3, being one of the few survivors along with Seargent Nicholai Ginovaef & Luitinant Mikhail Victor, both of which were absent in UC...

All in all he is a great character who I hope will make another appearnce, and I give him a 9/10.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah i quite liked Carlos...he always popped up at the right moments and he had a nice cocky kinda attitude towards Jill where i'm surprised she didn't slap him lol. He was a nice addition to the series and as long as he hasn't been killed somehow it would be nice to see him make a comeback as i think they could take Carlos a little bit further in development.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Funny that you mention that, the slapping that is, as there is a scene where Jill does slap him, I think it was right after you get off of the trolley and into the Clock Tower, I believe it was the one where he gives you Ice Rounds, not sure, but I remember he was basically saying how pointless it all was and that they were going to die or something, and Jill slapped him, and I always remembered it because of how ridiculous it looked.Smile

Oh and I also forgot to mention, in terms of his personality, he was definately a little cocky, and this was present in UC to an extent.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah and if i were her i would have slapped him more than the once....such a cheeky git he was lol.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Carlos was a great character to run into in the streets of Racoon...even though he played a sidekick role in RE3 it was nice knowing that Jill wasn't the only survivor in the city...I also liked his never give up state of mind
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I also liked his never give up state of mind

Really? I can think of a couple of times where he was pretty pescimistic.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
I also liked his never give up state of mind

Really? I can think of a couple of times where he was pretty pescimistic.Smile
well it has been a while since I played RE3 so I might have messed that up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!   The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Carlos Oliveira Tribute!!!
Page 1 of 1