HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)

Go down 
+2
Spike991
Zombie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) Empty
PostSubject: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 pm

So yeah, here are some more screens from the Japanese magazine Famitsu!

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) Nb7zo9

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) 292ybdi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Wow Claire looks great with her hair like it is supposed to be in RE2, but for some reason is like that in CVX.....
because for some reason Capcom wants to screw with us....
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am

Who is that hanging body (if anyone) in the second screen on the right?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 am

The 'hanging body' is just a large manacin that was in the Ashford Residence. Right upstairs is where Alfred was found
talking to "Alexia" while Claire was eevesdropping.Smile

And to be honest, I just now realized what that was, as in CVX it didn't really show the giant doll so well, it was bits &
pieces through the different camera angles...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:07 am

these screens look great...good stuff as always there zombie
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 am

Nice find, looks great
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:36 pm

It's the Shining twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of you dead it should have been redrum lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

"Here's Alfred".Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Pmsl i can actually vision that in my head.

I have always called the Ashford twin the Shining twins.....both were sets of complete nut jobs and damn freaky too.

In fact my friend is expecting twins and she says she's going to call them Alexia and Alfred......i told her i would never visit her again if she did lol!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
In fact my friend is expecting twins and she says she's going to call them Alexia and Alfred......i told her i would never visit her again if she did lol!
better watch out...if Alfred has the laugh just like the RE Alfred then there is a problem lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:37 pm

And if her daughter is above average intelligence, then you might want to watch out.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)   NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RE The Dark Side Chronicles Screens (Pics of Alfred and Alexia + More)
Page 1 of 1