Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 X-Play Review EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 X-Play Review EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 X-Play Review EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 X-Play Review EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 X-Play Review EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 X-Play Review EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 X-Play Review EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 X-Play Review EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 X-Play Review

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:01 am

Well this has been around for awhile, but I just recently saw it.Smile I really hate hearing complaints about not being able to move & shoot at the same time....and it sure is annoying hearing it here...and seeing comments from people who have ever even played an RE game in the comments section....fortunately you guys get the video embedded.Smile

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 am

Adam Sessler is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:31 am

wow I thought it would at least get a 4
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:06 am

Regenerator wrote:
wow I thought it would at least get a 4

It's because they are not reviewing it as an RE game, they are reviewing it as just a game...

The people that go into this game expecting a Gears Of War competitor are going to be met with dissapointment, and as long as they are dissapointed, I am happy, as their dissapointment is as a result of the controls not being changed to fit their tastes, except for that duck 'n' cover system...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:48 am

I don't read or watch RE reviews as I know they will be good without it. I don't need the stress of disagreeing with reviewers.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:25 am

Hmmm, so I will give this review a 0/5 and I will give RE5 a 5/5.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm

ugh, this racist bullshit pisses me off, why cant they just let it rest! So what if they had a few questionable things? Its Africa, which is primarilly black, and there are still tribal people like the ones in RE5 im sure.

God I mean, if they made a game depicting white people really badly, I wouldnt care, a games a game, and I think RE lost some of the realism trying to satisfy people who wanted to call them out on this. Which the people who wanted to still did anyway!

Other then that, I did agree with some other stuff, though I did think he was a little to hard on it. Its a shame, I used to love Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler. Of course, after seing that, im actually kinda dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:38 pm

The racism card has been played wayyyyyyyyyyy to often in the reviews of this game...for srying out loud it isn't remotely racist...would they class it as racist if it was a load of white people as Maijinis...i don't think so. So what if it ain't 2009 standard....3 quarters of the games created today ain't upto 2009 standards and how dare he compare RE with Metal Gear...they are 2 hugely different games...with the latter being complete crap. These guys probably ain't played a RE game in their lives...or even followed the story...i'm sick of people who just play games for the hell of it these days....RE has one of the richest and most diverse stories out there and for true RE fans RE5 was not going to be a dissapointment....these guys can take their GOW and shove it where the sun don't shine...it don't even compare to RE.

Oh and it had to be said but is it me of does the narrator actually have a voice...a little bit Irving pmsl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE5 X-Play Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 X-Play Review   RE5 X-Play Review Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 X-Play Review
Page 1 of 1