Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Leavin the forums, bye

Go down 
+9
charlieRE2
Spike991
Down
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
The mastAH!
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
NoobsGonnaDie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:52 am

Double posting... again... Rolling Eyes Just edit.
And again with the vulgar use of language. Spike warned you about that already... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:44 am

Dude. After your comments on here, I don't even want you back. I used to think, "Hey this kid is pretty cool for being 11." Yeah...I used to think that. If you are going to be a regular here, you have to stop personally attacking people with vulgar language. If you have an opinion, do the big boy thing and state your reasoning for it and be civil. If you can't do that, you'll end up like our friend Strikesback5.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude. After your comments on here, I don't even want you back. I used to think, "Hey this kid is pretty cool for being 11." Yeah...I used to think that. If you are going to be a regular here, you have to stop personally attacking people with vulgar language. If you have an opinion, do the big boy thing and state your reasoning for it and be civil. If you can't do that, you'll end up like our friend Strikesback5.
Wait, are you telling me this kind of *stuff* is coming from an 11 year old Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Fine, i'm gone now ban me so I can't come back K? Seriously ban me, for whatever reason cheers Bye
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:13 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Fine, i'm gone now ban me so I can't come back K? Seriously ban me, for whatever reason cheers Bye
Nobody wants to ban you, but everybody wants you to drop whatever it is that is making you attack everyone, even those who have no part.
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:18 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nobody wants to ban you, but everybody wants you to drop whatever it is that is making you attack everyone, even those who have no part.

Just ban me or I'll make you guys ban me , your choice What a Face
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:08 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nobody forced you either to join or leave the forums

Either respect rules or like you said leave. If everybody can respect them, whats your problem? Being immature? Ah well i expect too much, you are still young... Just drop that attitude... Nobody likes it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Is that a threat? Because trust me, we're like a brotherhood here. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. So I'd suggest thinking to your as of yet undeveloped brain's limits before continuing.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Damn it...where's Spike? He'll take care of this.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Damn it...where's Spike? He'll take care of this.

Spike can just lower his warning level (by 2) this time, but if he does some serious s# ill call in for "DOWN TIME" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
hmmm look there is always going to be a difference of opinions on forums and they are going to upset people. its just inevitable! i have had loads of arguments on here but its just what happens on forums. chill out, deal with it and come back.

hell yeah, we've all had disagreements at one point, but it all comes good in the end!! Very Happy

Testify!.Smile

bravo, your signature is not showing....it is only an IMG code, but not the actual pic like it should be, unless of course that was your intenion....Smile

nah not intended,its been like that for a couple of days, and i dont know how to change it
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: No double posting please.:)   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:09 pm

sorted it, sorry for going off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leavin the forums, bye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2