Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Leavin the forums, bye EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Leavin the forums, bye EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Leavin the forums, bye EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Leavin the forums, bye EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Leavin the forums, bye EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Leavin the forums, bye EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Leavin the forums, bye EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Leavin the forums, bye EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Leavin the forums, bye EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Leavin the forums, bye

Go down 
+9
charlieRE2
Spike991
Down
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
The mastAH!
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
NoobsGonnaDie
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

Leavin the forums, bye Empty
PostSubject: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

Title says it all bounce

Frodomir's fault is the reason, fuck off now. Cool
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:52 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Title says it all bounce

That guy is real wierdo...

We had an fight about rock and electro music... Seriously... What to expect more from child...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:53 am

So soon? What's up?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:57 am

aw don't, your mods are awesome
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:58 am

wtf? Don't leave just because of a difference in opinions. Goodness...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Thats what I said... He kept rushing about it... Named all rockers and metal singers emos and crap... Seriously... Pitty I closed chat window... I would have hell of an copy - paste here
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:02 pm

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Thats what I said... He kept rushing about it... Named all rockers and metal singers emos and crap... Seriously... Pitty I closed chat window... I would have hell of an copy - paste here
What even happened between you two? All very confusing...
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I had to come and check back for a sec, but difference in opinions? Hmm he basically told me that I have a bad taste in music and EVERYONE HAS ITS OWN TASTE AND U CANT TELL IF ITS BAD OR GOOD so BYE I dont need some shitty faggot who wont leave me alone or spamming me some shit of some gay online game, FUCK YOU and I never come back and I hope you are glad of it Bye
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I had to come and check back for a sec, but difference in opinions? Hmm he basically told me that I have a bad taste in music and EVERYONE HAS ITS OWN TASTE AND U CANT TELL IF ITS BAD OR GOOD so BYE I dont need some shitty faggot who wont leave me alone or spamming me some shit of some gay online game, FUCK YOU and I never come back and I hope you are glad of it Bye
Cool it. I still don't get what happened...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:18 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

You're going to find that everywhere man. If it isn't here, it will be somewhere else. You can define yourself right now by how you handle it. <Wow...is that sappy or what? Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

You're going to find that everywhere man. If it isn't here, it will be somewhere else. You can define yourself right now by how you handle it. <Wow...is that sappy or what? Smile
What was he spamming you about? HL2?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:53 pm

well enjoy your life i guess
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:02 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

What was he spamming you about? HL2?

Not game, I mentioned Fruity loops to him (Kinda DJ studio software) and than he started talknig shit about emo rockers , dumb people, no future in rock, him going to be dj...

Personally I dont care... I talked to him and said to get back, but I cant force him... Its his decision... And you see that its hard to talk with some people...
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:59 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Omg really I think you guys should respect each others prespective and just get it over with but if you want to leave you can also do this I RESPECT ANY ACTIONS THE YOU WANT TO MAKE if it makes you feel better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Title says it all bounce

Hmmm, you leaving is Frodomir's fault...

Well if he isn't holding a gun up to your head then I don't see what is his fault...and was this a discussion that was even here on the forums?

The unneccessary language was well....unneccessary and if you want to whine about some trivial difference in opinion, then perhaps you should leave.Smile

I think we can do without childish behavior and gratuitous language.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:48 pm

hmmm look there is always going to be a difference of opinions on forums and they are going to upset people. its just inevitable! i have had loads of arguments on here but its just what happens on forums. chill out, deal with it and come back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:20 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Title says it all bounce

Frodomir's fault is the reason, **** off now. Cool
Okay, bye. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

HAHA bye N00B.... Laughing Mad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Title says it all bounce

Hmmm, you leaving is Frodomir's fault...

Well if he isn't holding a gun up to your head then I don't see what is his fault...and was this a discussion that was even here on the forums?

The unneccessary language was well....unneccessary and if you want to whine about some trivial difference in opinion, then perhaps you should leave.Smile

I think we can do without childish behavior and gratuitous language.Smile

Naah I use forums for RE and I only use PM to contact admin or help somebody (Btw Spike Im hoping that PC will come back from service ine next 2 days so I can do that thing for ya Very Happy)

And that disc. was on Steam...

Its just something that made me upset too...

The disc. was about music

He said that rock will die within few years, and electro will win all, cos PC technology is main component for electro DJ... Thats wrooong... Fruity loops for example... Supports almost every kind of music from all over the world (Rock too)

Its not that what made me mad or something... Its the thing he calls rockers emos that cut their veins and crap...

I dont care if somebody is emo, BUT THERE ROCK IS NOT EMO MUSIC

EMO ROCK DOESNT EXIST! Emo rock is something different! I never heard that rock stars cut their veins or crap like that... Its more likely u will hear that they got drunk or used some drugs, or got raped xD But You wont hear about them cutting their veins! FFS

I listen rock and i never had such an dumb idea to cut myself...

Comment, agree, disagree, WE, I never said I will cutoff right of speech, but if somebody is wrong, I jsut cant go over it, and esp. for something that I do(listen) too...

No Im not mad, I used caps to show what is the real truth
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
hmmm look there is always going to be a difference of opinions on forums and they are going to upset people. its just inevitable! i have had loads of arguments on here but its just what happens on forums. chill out, deal with it and come back.

hell yeah, we've all had disagreements at one point, but it all comes good in the end!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:58 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

hell yeah, we've all had disagreements at one point, but it all comes good in the end!! Very Happy

Testify!.Smile

bravo, your signature is not showing....it is only an IMG code, but not the actual pic like it should be, unless of course that was your intenion....Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Rock? Die? Ha! Like AC/DC says, "Rock n' roll ain't noise pollution, rock n' roll will NEVER die!!!" Plus with great bands like Buck Cherry and Egypt Central around, rock is still going strong. I'm convinced that The Rolling Stones are all immortal.
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:10 pm

No one can resist the RE forums forever. He will be back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

Finch wrote:
No, he can't escape. He may try, but no one can escape REF.
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: No double posting please.:)   Leavin the forums, bye EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:45 am

Finch wrote:

Hah I knew it :-D

I came back now, if anyone likes it or not, I don't give a F*** and i'll start posting vids and mods and I don't give a F*** if you like it or not Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leavin the forums, bye   Leavin the forums, bye Empty

Back to top Go down

Leavin the forums, bye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next