HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE Villians, and to come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:49 am

Well i'm kinda thinking we haven't seen the last of the Uruboros virus....it's just starting....and in regards to Wesker i just had to say it because i think it sums things up brilliantly....and it comes from the Mummy movie...as Imotep says.."Death is only the beginning,"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

It sure will go on, even after the death of Wesker, and saying he is the best villian we have had so far is a bit unfair, as no other villian has had as much development. Their appearances were a bit short, or they were killed off, a bad move by Capcom, but I bet they can tie up some loose ends in an RE6, and give us one more great RE game.Smile Before a reboot anyway.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:34 pm

I only say best villain because Wesker is the only developed villian we had...if i had to pick my fave nut job who didn't get enough air time it would have been Ricardo Irving......he just had great character and you really did start hating him...or maybe that was just me.I think for the mainstream RE focused on STARS and Wesker as it was an everwinding storyline and if they had ideas that Wesker would become the most dominant threat then sadly the minor villains along the way have to go to make way for his growth in storyline, that's just the way the cookie crumbles...you can never have more than one main villain...Harry Potter has Lord Voldermort, Star Wars has Darth Vader etc....it's just a shame we don't get to see much development or even info on the others created.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Well you mentioned Darth Vader, and he is a character that I would absolutely compare to Wesker, with Spencer being The Emperor, and that would have been something really cool, having Spencer in a role a bit more like Palpatine...

Not with lighting powers or anything, but how the villian we are used to seeing in command like Vader(Wesker) gets put in their place by the real evil character Palpatine(Spencer).Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah that would have been cool just as long as the ending didn't happen like Vader...where Wesker would become good and kill off the emperor aka Spencer and save the day ha ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Eab
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 am

Thats alot of pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE Villians, and to come...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2