HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet

Go down 
+8
Regenerator
weskersbarber
lyfesArcanum
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
Indiana Jones
Spike991
Zombie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

Capcom Press Center published a fact sheet about the upcoming Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles detailing the new additions to the gameplay, story elements and features. Fact sheet below.

Release Date: Winter
Genre: Arcade Shooter
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Rating: Pending
Developer: cavia inc.
Publisher: Capcom
Price: $49.99

Game Description:

Capcom brings the Resident Evil series back to the Nintendo Wii™️ with the sequel to the highly successful, million-selling title, Resident Evil®️:The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

Unlike the evil enemies you fought against in the previous story, in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, players will fight against the characters’ own inner demons. Two of the most popular characters in the series and heroes of the beloved Resident Evil 2, Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, will be making their return. As unconventional heroes, the two start out the game as ordinary individuals who are thrown into terrorizing situations where their own fear is their biggest enemy. Featuring a brand new storyline that will fill in missing pieces of the “Chronicles” series, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles leads players into a horrific world where the lines between good and evil are blurred and the fight begins with your dark side…

The game’s on-rail, arcade shooter gameplay first featured in Resident Evil®️:The Umbrella Chronicles, has been radically upgraded in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. One of the major additions is a sub-screen which will allow for weapon configuration and use of recovery items regardless of time progression. A horde of new features including a new system that allows players to modify the difficulty level according to their playing skills will bring accessibility and fun to both the hardcore and casual gamer.

Continuing in the survival horror tradition, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles will increase the thrills and chills with an enhanced two-player co-op mode where players will be able to follow their partners on the same screen. Their conversations and interactions have also been improved to create a more intense co-op experience.

A more terrifying experience than ever before, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles combines a shaky and realistic handheld camera experience with an eerie soundtrack and creepy sound effects utilizing state-of-the-art technology.

In development exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles will be available this Winter.

Features:

• Two-Player Co-op Shooting: Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in 2-player co-op mode.

• Fan Favorite Characters Return: Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and others still to be announced.

• New Evade Movements: Utilize the Wii Remote to flank and evade your enemies, creating a more in-depth and intense shooting experience.

• Customizable Weapons: Players can upgrade and customize their weapons for each battle scenario. Each playable character can be specialized for a specific combat style.

• Dynamic Difficulty: In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the game’s difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the player’s skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience.

• Collectibles Galore: For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:45 pm

This definately makes the game seem that much better, and I like the idea of the extras that it mentions, it seems like Capcom is starting to realize that we NEED great extras, and we didn't really get this in UC...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Characters 100% allways make gamers come back for more. Thats the only reason I played the Mercs for RE4 + RE5. I wish you could use them in story mode, that would be even better. Then can keep the cutscenes as Chris or whatever, but let you do in-game action with Wesker or Jill and that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Well speaking of Darkside Chrnonicles, here is a couple of pics of a character Robert Kendo.Smile
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet RobertKendoDC
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

...I sure hope they didn't sacrifice anything for those graphics...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

How come? Are they good or bad?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, they are OK for the Wii I suppose. But for anything else...baaaaad. I'm not a graphics whore, but I need my games to be somewhat good looking. I'm sure the final build looks better in action than one screenshot does though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, they are OK for the Wii I suppose. But for anything else...baaaaad. I'm not a graphics whore, but I need my games to be somewhat good looking. I'm sure the final build looks better in action than one screenshot does though. Wink

Yeah, your eyes just need time to adjust to less pixels.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:29 am

I swear there was more blood in the original version on PS2 on that guy......he looks less gory.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Robert Kendo was the shop owner in RE2 right? At the very beginning?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm

thats him
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
poor guy...what a way to go out by getting a horde of zombies on you...no chance
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Regenerator wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
poor guy...what a way to go out by getting a horde of zombies on you...no chance
He was too busy ogling a certain 19-year-old college girl to pay attention to the zombies, so it's his own fault.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 am

damn if i were there and leon kennedy walked by .... lets just say my ass would have been eaten up too lol
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
damn if i were there and leon kennedy walked by .... lets just say my ass would have been eaten up too lol
well whatever floats your boat lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I've read rumors somewhere that there might be a chapter for where Leon and Jack are on a mission together.
I think that would be pretty cool, if it's true? I guess we will find out huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Well thats news to my ears. I think Jack Krauser was horribley undersed villian.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I've read rumors somewhere that there might be a chapter for where Leon and Jack are on a mission together.
I think that would be pretty cool, if it's true? I guess we will find out huh? XD

We we know that Leon will be on a mission in South America and that Krauser is in the game, so they probably are working together.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Why did Krauser turn bad?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Not really known. I'm sure it was either power or money...or both as they so often go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Right. Or maybe it was Wesker promising Krauser money and what sorts.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Maybe we will find on in the game Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet   Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Fact Sheet
Page 1 of 1