Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is stronger???!!??

Go down 
+21
Albert_Wesker_STARS
Miss Red
weskersbarber
nekronuke
Frozen pain
Mass Distraction
R3ap3r
Revan XI9
hobojojo521
BOBLATHON
Eab
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
sliced-bread-no2
frodomir
Finch
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
NEMESIS23
jonslag
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is better?
Leon
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
Chris
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
...but i voted for leon anyway Wink

That makes sense. And when I sense, I mean nonsense. It'd be like if I made a poll of does 2+2=4? Yes or no. And you were like yes, but I voted for no anyway. @Revan: I don't believe the aiming system has anything to do with their shooting abilities. Are you having trouble thinking abstractly?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Revan: I don't believe the aiming system has anything to do with their shooting abilities. Are you having trouble thinking abstractly?
And that exactly was my point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
@Revan: I don't believe the aiming system has anything to do with their shooting abilities. Are you having trouble thinking abstractly?
And that exactly was my point.

Man they aim the same. THEY ARE JUST FUCKING COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGES! They have no shooting abilities because they are fake.

The way YOU aim determines how good they are. It is a matter of player. If I am better than you while I play Chris than Chris is better. If I go against someone better than me than Leon is better.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

Man they aim the same. THEY ARE JUST FUCKING COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGES! They have no shooting abilities because they are fake.

The way YOU aim determines how good they are. It is a matter of player. If I am better than you while I play Chris than Chris is better. If I go against someone better than me than Leon is better.

Apparently, you are having trouble thinking abstractly. We are trying to decide who is better or "stronger" than the other in a fictional sense. So try to imagine each character as a real person. Think of their backgrounds, and training. Now...who do you think it better?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Apparently, you are having trouble thinking abstractly. We are trying to decide who is better or "stronger" than the other in a fictional sense. So try to imagine each character as a real person. Think of their backgrounds, and training. Now...who do you think it better?

I see. Well.......

I am kinda leaning towards Leon....

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Everyone points to the laser dodge. Well...guess what? It's been done before. In the RE movies. As much as they suck.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 am

And One did pretty good at it. Well, until the Queen decided f*** it, lets make a wall of laser beams to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Everyone points to the laser dodge. Well...guess what? It's been done before. In the RE movies. As much as they suck.

It is beginning to sound like you have a grudge against Leon. Did he beat you up as a kid or something? OF COURSE I POINT TO THE LASER DODGE!! What did Chris do like that huh? He punched a boulder until he moved it.

Leon back flipped over an I beam!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am

Like I said before...Chris could do it too if the programmers wanted him to. He didn't have anything crazy like that happen to prove he could do it in RE5. But if you want to be technical, Chris AND Sheva both survived a stealth jet crash into a volcano. Has Leon? No.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Like I said before...Chris could do it too if the programmers wanted him to. He didn't have anything crazy like that happen to prove he could do it in RE5. But if you want to be technical, Chris AND Sheva both survived a stealth jet crash into a volcano. Has Leon? No.

No but...

He did get thrown into a wall
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

The only part of that which would hurt would be where he actually got hit by Curtis. The angle at which he hit the floor was horizontal enough to save any pain. He just landed on the floor sliding. And he barely hit that wall. In RE5, Chris took more beatings from Albert than Leon ever has from anyone or anything. And he was just fine.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The only part of that which would hurt would be where he actually got hit by Curtis. The angle at which he hit the floor was horizontal enough to save any pain. He just landed on the floor sliding. And he barely hit that wall. In RE5, Chris took more beatings from Albert than Leon ever has from anyone or anything. And he was just fine.

Well that is true I will give you that.

But my vote is still for Leon. I think he would win.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

You still haven't given a good reason for thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

He is more Agile than Chris, He can react to unexpected situations very quickly and he has serious knife skill.

Now why would Chris win?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

He is more Agile than Chris, He can react to unexpected situations very quickly and he has serious knife skill.

Now why would Chris win?

Chris is definitely physically stronger. Technically, I would argue that Chris has better reactions. Look at RE1 where Yawn strikes at him from near point blank range and Chris still moves out of the way. Not much of anything in the natural world is faster than a snake strike. And remember, Chris has been using a knife far longer than Leon has. And Chris is a professional marksman as well.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Now why would Chris win?
I agree that Leon is more agile, and, I want to say... graceful. I say that comparing the laser sequence in RE4 to the part in RE5 Ch. 4-1 I think it was, when Chris and Sheva are running through the hallway and everything is collapsing, and Chris just flops through the falling door.
Also, I don't know if this counts, so forgive me if it doesn't, but there was that awesome parkour scene in RE: Degeneration.

All in all, Leon could out run Chris I think, but I don't know about a fight.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Arg...that was not parkour. Parkour is about moving yourself in such a way that you get from point A to point B in the least amount of time as possible. Half of what Leon did in Degeneration was flourishes. He did only two parkour moves. The first two dodges were done in such a way that actually slowed him down a great bit, yet looked nicer. So yes...he is graceful. So is Tinkerbell.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Arg...that was not parkour. Parkour is about moving yourself in such a way that you get from point A to point B in the least amount of time as possible. Half of what Leon did in Degeneration was flourishes. He did only two parkour moves. The first two dodges were done in such a way that actually slowed him down a great bit, yet looked nicer. So yes...he is graceful. So is Tinkerbell.

Yes graceful....Gracefully badass!

It is a game and or a movie. It is meant to be cool. Not parkour.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Half of parkour is flourishing...
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 pm

LEON LEON LEON all the way ...

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Guys, Chris did do a laser dodge himself... It's called Umbrella Chronicles.

What Leon thinks is cool... Chris has already been there done that.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm

1- Jill with him

2- RE 4 came out to us First !!! hehehehe

so, we saw Leon doing it first Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm

1.)I didn't see him jump off of Jill's back or her give him a boost so that is a moot point. In fact it would make it harder, less room to maneuver and all....

2.) Timeline wise Umbrella Chronicles "Umbrella's End" takes place BEFORE the events of RE4 so, chronologically Leon copied Chris.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 am

I love this chronology thing Very Happy

Also took me quite some time to make a chronological list of the games (including the non-canon ones).
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:47 pm

excuse me

WE PLAYED RE4 BEFORE umbrella Chronicles OK

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is stronger???!!??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-