Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is stronger???!!??

Go down 
+21
Albert_Wesker_STARS
Miss Red
weskersbarber
nekronuke
Frozen pain
Mass Distraction
R3ap3r
Revan XI9
hobojojo521
BOBLATHON
Eab
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
sliced-bread-no2
frodomir
Finch
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
NEMESIS23
jonslag
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is better?
Leon
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
Chris
Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Vote_lcap58%Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Albert_Wesker_STARS wrote:
I much prefer Chris, never liked Leon. In terms of ability, I'd give it to Leon, but for strength alone, it's easily Chris.

Of course, Chris is definately Stronger, which was the topic, who was stronger, yet it somehow had gotten turned into more of a popularity debate...
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I much prefer Chris, never liked Leon. In terms of ability, I'd give it to Leon, but for strength alone, it's easily Chris.

Of course, Chris is definately Stronger, which was the topic, who was stronger, yet it somehow had gotten turned into more of a popularity debate...

lol yeah. Chris is easily stronger. Leon is easily faster. I would say they would NEVER fight. A team though..... It could happen.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm

NiteKrawler please show some respect here !!!!

when i first sing up, i thought I'm gonna have some good friends here!!! but i guess i was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol yeah. Chris is easily stronger. Leon is easily faster. I would say they would NEVER fight. A team though..... It could happen.

Of course they would never fight, unless Leon got into a romantic relationship with Claire, then broke her heart, then Chris smash *blarg*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Frozen pain wrote:

when i first sing up, i thought I'm gonna have some good friends here!!! but i guess i was wrong.
Nah, don't mind him Very Happy The conversations here tend to get a bit intense after a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Frozen pain wrote:

Nah, don't mind him Very Happy The conversations here tend to get a bit intense after a while.

Indeed they do.

It just depends on the subject, and the user, everyone has a topic that is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 pm

@FrozenPain: Don't be a baby. If you can't handle arguments, stay away from forums or don't give your own opinion. I didn't disrespect you.

@Revan: I already have tried you. You couldn't back your arguments up. I gave clear examples of Chris doing everything Leon has done and more. I brought up his history and why he would be more talented than Leon at most things. Leon fanboys always scream "Laser dodge" and "Parkour!!!" Chris did a laser dodge (first too), and that was not parkour. Also, before I forget, Lyfes said that half of parkour is flourishing. That's absolutely wrong. Flourishing takes time away from getting from place to place and parkour is about doing it as fast as possible. It's not about looking cool.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Sorry but you are wrong. Google disagrees with you. Parkour (sometimes also abbreviated to PK) or l'art du déplacement (the art of moving) is the physical discipline of training to overcome any obstacle within one's path by adapting one's movements to the environment. ...

That sound a lot like that scene in degeneration!!!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:Parkour&sa=X&ei=bxlaTOTRHYH78AbGz_CaCw&ved=0CBIQkAE
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Sorry but you are wrong. Google disagrees with you. Parkour (sometimes also abbreviated to PK) or l'art du déplacement (the art of moving) is the physical discipline of training to overcome any obstacle within one's path by adapting one's movements to the environment. ...

That sound a lot like that scene in degeneration!!!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:Parkour&sa=X&ei=bxlaTOTRHYH78AbGz_CaCw&ved=0CBIQkAE

Yes. And what seperates parkour from free-running is that parkour has set specific "moves". Named moves that have been honed to use the least effort while also negating any time consuming flourishes. No sir, I am NOT wrong. Look up District 13 and watch the main character (played by the man who pioneered parkour, David Belle) and THAT is parkour.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

TO NiteKrawler :

1- Don't call me a baby !!! OK

2- I can handle arguments !!! but in a respectful way

3- R u trying to kick me out of this Forum ??? hummmm !?? affraid

That's all I got ... 4 now

& Thank You cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Frozen pain wrote:
You were being one. Truth hurts.

Frozen pain wrote:
No, you obviously can't. I was perfectly respectful and gave valid arguments. You definitely have not. And you keep getting upset when someone makes a better point than you. Because you are a baby.

Frozen pain wrote:
No.

If it is one thing I cannot stand, it is someone who chants the mantra "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!" and then gets all upset and pissy when someone argues against them with their own opinion. I see it all the time. It's damn hypocritical, and has no place in argumentation. If you can't take it, leave.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Frozen pain wrote:
TO NiteKrawler :

That's all I got ... 4 now

& Thank You cheers

lol!
you just need to be around these forums more to know how Nite handles things...lighten up thats all
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 pm

To NiteKrawler:

1- for the second time: Don't call me a baby >.<" I am 23 years old, just like u !!! hahahaha

2- YES I CAN handle arguments, and i don't get upset when someone makes a better point than me. i just got upset AND angry when u didn't like the "OWN OPINION thing" !!! !!!

3- YES U R !!! >>>>>> (If you can't take it, leave) trying to kick me 4 the second time too !!!!

Finally: from now on !!! I'm gonna show u the EVIL side of me !!!! Twisted Evil

&&& About the : Who is stronger , i can say Chris but i voted 4 LEON COZ he's my fav. And HELL yeah he's better than muscular Chris!!!!

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Frozen pain wrote:
To NiteKrawler:

1- for the second time: Don't call me a baby >.<" I am 23 years old, just like u !!! hahahaha

2- YES I CAN handle arguments, and i don't get upset when someone makes a better point than me. i just got upset AND angry when u didn't like the "OWN OPINION thing" !!! !!!

3- YES U R !!! >>>>>> (If you can't take it, leave) trying to kick me 4 the second time too !!!!

Finally: from now on !!! I'm gonna show u the EVIL side of me !!!! Twisted Evil

&&& About the : Who is stronger , i can say Chris but i voted 4 LEON COZ he's my fav. And HELL yeah he's better than muscular Chris!!!!

Yeah. I knew you were a troll.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Yup !! i am NEW and that's what i will do : going around these forums like a crazy to know more about how Nite handles things, anyway Brother, thanx 4 the advice

and BTW today is my Birthday ( 5 Aug ) YAY

cheers
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm

OMG !!!!! HOW DARE U !!!!!???

calling me A Troll !!!!!??? A TROLL ???? Evil or Very Mad

I'll never forgive u 4 calling me that !!!!!

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 pm

You think Chris is stronger but you voted for Leon cause he is your favorite? I fail to see how that makes sense at all.

Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
You think Chris is stronger but you voted for Leon cause he is your favorite? I fail to see how that makes sense at all.

Well it does not make a lot of sense when you read it that way but look at it this way. You get a game and it's sequel. After you beat them you decided to give one away. You know the sequel was better but you just like the first better. No reason why you do you just do.

At least that is what I think he is trying to say I have no fucking idea.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:43 pm

YES I think Chris is stronger >>> ( thanks to his muscular fat body ) but I voted for Leon becoze he is MY favorite!!! it's up to me !! i will vote 4 who ever i want when ever i want.

So what's it to YOU ??

hUH

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Frozen pain wrote:
YES I think Chris is stronger >>> ( thanks to his muscular fat body ) but I voted for Leon becoze he is MY favorite!!! it's up to me !! i will vote 4 who ever i want when ever i want.

So what's it to YOU ??

hUH

I don't care who you vote for, I just fail to see the sense in it. Thats what it is to ME!

If it were titled who is the better gymnast, even though I like Chris more, I would answer Leon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:30 am

Frozen pain wrote:
OMG !!!!! HOW DARE U !!!!!???

calling me A Troll !!!!!??? A TROLL ???? Evil or Very Mad

I'll never forgive u 4 calling me that !!!!!

@Frozen Pain, a common rule is to avoid double posting, so please make an effort to simply edit your original post, and add to it.Smile

@Bob, that's exactly what I was going to say, the title is who is stronger, not who is your favorite.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Doesn't matter. Pain is gone. I made sure of that. When you act like that, you have no place here.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Doesn't matter. Pain is gone. I made sure of that. When you act like that, you have no place here.

What did you do ban him?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:46 pm

I don't have that power. I had Down do it. She was a troll.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Down is the head of the site I am guessing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is stronger???!!??   Who is stronger???!!?? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is stronger???!!??
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: