Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Wedding!!!

Go down 
+6
ChrisSherry
charlieRE2
Spike991
NiteKrawler
frodomir
RedFieldRiot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Resident Evil Wedding!!! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Now this may sound mad but what does everyone think of an RE themed wedding...i'm trying to get the other half to agree to it. I'd be going as Jill, he'd be Chris, the vicar guy will be Wesker and the bridesmaids will be a mix of zombies and Maijins and such....i have big plans for it...right down to having some dobermans to act as cerebus and Nemesis to be the ring bearer...food will all be based on RE themes as well as drinks too...i think it would be ana amazing day and night...the other half thinks i'm crazy....but i am determined to have him in full Chris Redfield gear when we get up the alter...it would be a bit like a dream lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Now this may sound mad but what does everyone think of an RE themed wedding...i'm trying to get the other half to agree to it. I'd be going as Jill, he'd be Chris, the vicar guy will be Wesker and the bridesmaids will be a mix of zombies and Maijins and such....i have big plans for it...right down to having some dobermans to act as cerebus and Nemesis to be the ring bearer...food will all be based on RE themes as well as drinks too...i think it would be ana amazing day and night...the other half thinks i'm crazy....but i am determined to have him in full Chris Redfield gear when we get up the alter...it would be a bit like a dream lol!

Yeah but you need to find the all of those people who love RE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:16 pm

all the guests and bridesmaids and even the vicar dude have agreed to do it....a mate even has the full Nemesis outfit...he will look amazing...it's just convincing the other half how great it would be....because it would be so different lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Good luck on your single life!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Hmmm, that is interesting....so it is a live action thing? I am a tad bit confused...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
all the guests and bridesmaids and even the vicar dude have agreed to do it....a mate even has the full Nemesis outfit...he will look amazing...it's just convincing the other half how great it would be....because it would be so different lol!

I guess that takes lots of money to organize weeding like that, doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 am

Lol nitecrawler.

It won't be live action....not unless i decide at last minute which i am prone to do.

So far it's actually working out as cheaper than a full works wedding in a church lol! I do alot of the make up myself and i'm ace at making costumes...made a articulated werewolf last month for a convention and it kicked some serious ass so the RE costumes will be a doddle.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:07 pm

i get married next year. my fella would love a resident evil themed wedding but my family just would not get it Sad it wont be happening
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm

That would be so freaking awesome! you could use the creepy RE piano music when the bride walks down Smile

To Charlie: Congrats on getting married next year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:24 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
That would be so freaking awesome! you could use the creepy RE piano music when the bride walks down Smile

To Charlie: Congrats on getting married next year! Very Happy

The Moonlight Sonata? I have to admit...that would be epicus maximus.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:49 am

A Resident Evil wedding... how, erm- romantic? Razz

I don't know, as much as it's a 'cool' idea, I'm a bit of a traditionalist so I would never consider it for myself. But, if that's what you and your fiance want, then go for it.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:06 am

La Femme Fatale wrote:
A Resident Evil wedding... how, erm- romantic? Razz

I don't know, as much as it's a 'cool' idea, I'm a bit of a traditionalist so I would never consider it for myself. But, if that's what you and your fiance want, then go for it.

Well, no matter how big fan can somebody be, I still think we need to split that life from real life
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Well, obviously- as I said, it seems a bit too silly for me and I wouldn't ever even consider it for myself, but it's the OP's decision to make, not ours. As long as she really wants it, and her fiance does as well- then knock yourselves out. She just needs to give it some serious thought; you don't want to be kicking yourselves ten years from now because you didn't go with a more traditional wedding. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:31 pm

lol! i have never ever in my entire life been traditional....i was born wacky and stood out from the crowd and i'm gonna carry it on....i just love weird, wacky and different things....i could never do a traditional wedding.....churches scare me for some reason lol.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:37 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! i have never ever in my entire life been traditional....i was born wacky and stood out from the crowd and i'm gonna carry it on....i just love weird, wacky and different things....i could never do a traditional wedding.....churches scare me for some reason lol.

Nobody did... xD

My whole damn family listens to Croatian traditional songs that are from 1900-2000 even my brother does, they do all sort of things i find weird or random, but again, for example I love Will Smith a lot, and his movie I am legend... But I wont like get fast car and run to ghost city and hunt mutatants Razz

Its just an joke, I hope you get my point... You can be different, but you dont always need to be different... But yeah, as said, if you want to do it, its your thing...
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 am

La Femme Fatale wrote:
Well, obviously- as I said, it seems a bit too silly for me and I wouldn't ever even consider it for myself, but it's the OP's decision to make, not ours. As long as she really wants it, and her fiance does as well- then knock yourselves out. She just needs to give it some serious thought; you don't want to be kicking yourselves ten years from now because you didn't go with a more traditional wedding. Smile

id never kick myself if i did it. but like i said we arnt because of family etc
but if i did it would have fuck all to do with anyone else anyway.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 am

Keep goin with your idea,it's a big and great idea,
no matters the traditions,just do what you like/love and feel it!

good luck with your project.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm

lol! a wedding like that would be awsome.......... =( to bad I wont get to see it. Or mabey ill track you down and watch it xD lol well anyway
Go for what you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 pm

If you're going through with this, be sure to video tape it. This would be something to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 am

nah we cant do it unfortunately. our families are very tradtional so now we are having a church wedding. but still..... what i wouldnt give to have my fella dress up as leon kennedy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Wedding!!!   Resident Evil Wedding!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Wedding!!!
Page 1 of 1