Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hate stupid people. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hate stupid people. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hate stupid people. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hate stupid people. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hate stupid people. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hate stupid people. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hate stupid people.

Go down 
+4
Spike991
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Hate stupid people. Empty
PostSubject: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:37 pm

AHHHHHH...I was just playing RE 5 and I joined a game with this idiot and we were fighting the Ndesu. Well, every time we shot it enough for the thing to come out of its back, the fool I'm playing with starts shooting the majini instead! How dumb do you have to be??? It was on veteran too, so we needed every bullet possible to go into that thing! Needless to say we never won. I left and sent him a message about how idiotic he is. Anyone else play with any total nooblets and get infuriated?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:51 pm

I played with one on the Shanty Town level in the RE5 demo. I was Sheva, and instead of covering me with the rifle like a good partner after we'd done the assist jump across the roof, he just went straight downstairs and patiently waited for me to fight to hordes of Majini and open it for him. Mad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 am

Well this would be kind of game for me... I mastered shooting games enough... Yep its true, you need every bullet, but if you just learn the way majinis attack knife is enough...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 am

frodomir wrote:
Well this would be kind of game for me... I mastered shooting games enough... Yep its true, you need every bullet, but if you just learn the way majinis attack knife is enough...
Yeah, but they were fighting a boss. As far as I know, ammo isn't an issue, the problem is if you don't kill it fast enough you end up dying. That's why he said they needed every bullet, right Nite?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Yeah, but they were fighting a boss. As far as I know, ammo isn't an issue, the problem is if you don't kill it fast enough you end up dying. That's why he said they needed every bullet, right Nite?

Well the obv. mistake is to hunt majinis since they will keep coming...

And how did it end?

Nite hits his TV with head and breaks it... Oh yes, inc. headache Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

I'd hit my head on a brick before I hit it on my TV. I costededed too much! We were fighting the Ndesu (El Gingante) and so there was no reason to kill the Majini unless you had a good opening. Have you played RE 5 Fro? If you haven't then when you are fighting the Ndesu, you are stuck on the back of a vehicle with a minigun and assault rifle. You can't move so it comes down to you needing to kill the Ndesu before it kills you so that's why we needed every bullet. One of his attacks is nearly impossible to avoid.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

No i haven't... Sad

Waiting for PC version
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh ok. It's great fun. I'd get the PC version to play with ya but unfortunately my video crad got burned up. lol. Lifetime warranty though, I'm just too lazy to send it in.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh ok. It's great fun. I'd get the PC version to play with ya but unfortunately my video crad got burned up. lol. Lifetime warranty though, I'm just too lazy to send it in.

HEHE alray gathering anti-zombie gang Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I played with one on the Shanty Town level in the RE5 demo. I was Sheva, and instead of covering me with the rifle like a good partner after we'd done the assist jump across the roof, he just went straight downstairs and patiently waited for me to fight to hordes of Majini and open it for him. Mad

Lolz, that is funny, I can only imagine what he was thinking, "Man why doesn't he hurry up and open this door"...Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I have played with my fair share of idiots, one guy i was playing with said this was his first time on an RE game and kept asking me what was going on...right when i'm trying to kill Lickers, Maijinis and what not...he would just stand still and not shoot or cover me...he just kept asking questions...and then when the chainsaw dude came out he did a bloody runner and left me to it, when i downed him he came out of his hidy hole and even had the cheek to say didnt we do well...i promptly told him that if i could shoot my partner he would be dead by now.

I get picky online though...i won't join any game if i have to play as Sheva...it's my own personal thing..i don't like playing as the women but the guys won't let me have Chris....so i have to fight for him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Interesting...I usually play as Sheva and I'm a guy lol. I'm pretty picky about people's names. I'll join a game if it's hosted by say..."PhantomGoddess"(one of my friends), but I won't join if it's hosted by say..."McPoOpYPWNZNo0Bz". I also don't like it when someone has a ton of random numbers in their name.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:56 am

As for my experience, it's actually tragic, i've NEVER find a good American partner, and i'm playing almost everynight. I find Japanese player are awesome and a very good teammate. I even create a Japanese account in the end Rolling Eyes

here is my painfull moments:
- cant really understand why the other player often pick up or bring ammos that the gun they dont even bring.
- I've set proximity traps around 3-1 village area and its perfect, then the partner took all of them and said 'Thanks' then he lured all the enemies out and i cant do anything else about his attitude but fight.
- and yes i too have met a lot of morons who filled their inventory with guns only, fired them out and left.
- Once i joined a session, then it seems his friend came and wanna stop, so he asked all my ammos and then removed me. Since then i've never shared my ammo with another player i just met. Oh and we fought over messaging and cursing. Harsh times No
- Met a lot of players who brought any ammo, shoot like crazy, and out of ammo in seconds, then left.
- Attack reaction: on, the partner kept hitting me with the electricity rod, so i burn him with incendiary grenade and left.
- took all ammos without sharing, and wihtout realizing im the host, so i pressed a button and he's gone.
- In Mercs mode, partner died 3 times and for the fourth, he ate rotten egg, ok so he's gone.
- won't skip the cutscenes
- once i met a player who brought shotgun and 60 rounds, shoot like crazy and the accuracy is lower than 10%
- playing in professional without skill and goes off alone

and many more....
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Ugh! I couldn't find the thread I was looking for, but this will suffice.

Stupid People. Has anyone ever worked somewhere where you have to wear a name badge? Isn't it so effin' annoying when stupid customers call you by your name like your old pals? They just walk up, “Hey Spike”, like they fucking know me! It's so ackward and uncomfortable, i wanna slap them across the mouth!

I should just be like,“What's up Bill”, just so they can see how annoying they are.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 am

Teh Spike wrote:

Stupid People. Has anyone ever worked somewhere where you have to wear a name badge? Isn't it so effin' annoying when stupid customers call you by your name like your old pals? They just walk up, “Hey Spike”, like they fucking know me! It's so ackward and uncomfortable, i wanna slap them across the mouth!

I should just be like,“What's up Bill”, just so they can see how annoying they are.
Hate stupid people. Hello-my-name-is-fuck-you

Problem solved. Razz 
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

Hate stupid people. Hello-my-name-is-fuck-you

Problem solved. Razz 

That's actually brilliant. I wonder if they'd be ok with that at work?

EDIT: Great job Ghost they didn't like it! Now i'm FIRED!?! It's all your fault !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate stupid people.   Hate stupid people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate stupid people.
Page 1 of 1