HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,

Someone on Capcom Unity found it for me and I posted it on YouTube.

(History: A LOT of fans have been looking for the End Credit's / Theme Song "PRAY" without the Vocals, the Instrumental Version. The same version used in the TGS 08 RE5 Trailer. IT IS BEAUTIFUL, and feels more EPIC than the actual game) The instrumental version isn't on the official RE5 OST that's sold on Play-Asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fxpk0IIyLY

Download Link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mh26ac

PS. I read through the rules as best I could but didn't find anything about posting download links... Hopefully I won't get banned like I did at The-Horror.com All I did was post a place to download the RE5 Soundtrack and I got banned for a month .... I can't Tolerate people who don't tolerate downloading Imported Video Game Soundtracks...
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 am

How can you say the "vocaless" version of the song is beautiful, thats not right, it would be a souless piece of work with out the vocals of Oulimata Niang singing it. She brings life and soul to the song, which makes it such a beautiful song all on it's own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:53 am

Her voice is nice. But for me and others it gets in the way.

Both versions are good but a lot of people want the Instrumental only one too. Within a few hours of posting that video it already has 50 views. The lyrics are distracting from the emotion created by the instruments for some people.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:26 am

Voltius wrote:

Both versions are good but a lot of people want the Instrumental only one too. Within a few hours of posting that video it already has 50 views. The lyrics are distracting from the emotion created by the instruments for some people.

I honesty can't see what you mean, how can you say that the "lyrics are distracting from the emotion created by the instruments". Her vocals in the song bring the emotion to the score. I get goose bumps every time I listen to that song, and it's because of her beautiful voice. I listened to the vocaless version on youtube, and it sounds so bland. Yes it's a very good score on it's own, but for it not to have that overwhelming emotion of feeling of sadness and excitement, that you would get when you hear her vocals, it makes the song soulless. I guess we can both agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm real picky with voices in all my music though. When I hear voices I can't help but pay attention to them, and when it comes to movie scores... I have to have my piece so I can visualize my own little music video in my head.

Granted it's a completely different kind of song, Imagine if the Spider-man Opening Score from the first movie (during the opening credits) had lyrics to it.

With Pray it fits though, it's an ending credits song. Titanic had that too, with it's theme song by Celene Dion. But you're right though, when I listen to the Vocal-less version it doesn't give the same feeling. It's a very different feeling. And that's what I like about it. It allows me to fill in the blank with my mind easier, where as with the vocals I feel distracted and forced to listen to the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Celine Dion is as epic as the day is long.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 pm

I never played RE5 yet but this is a cool ending song
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Voltius wrote:

Yeah agreed, when I listen to the theme I get goosebumps during those moments in the song which bring back memories of the great trailer, and the vocals absolutely get in the way, but sometimes I would prefer to listen to it with vocals too, just depends on the mood I suppose.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!   RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Soundtrack - Pray Theme Song NO VOCALS... FINALLY!!!!
Page 1 of 1