HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? Empty
PostSubject: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Did you find it funny that in the Remake Albert Weskers accent was American yet in Biohazard and Zero and most of the other videos Weskers accent has been English?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 pm

What do you mean by Biohazard? The whole series is Biohazard. I can't remember the older versions much but recently his voice hasn't changed. I've never heard his voice as English, just monotone.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Wesker with an english accent? When? I'd love to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What do you mean by Biohazard? The whole series is Biohazard. I can't remember the older versions much but recently his voice hasn't changed. I've never heard his voice as English, just monotone.

I think he just mean the first one..

Well anyway I have noticed very much, in the original it was very American and a different voice, but in CV when Waugh got ahold of the voice it had a slight brit/american thing going on, and then when DC got his hands on the role it was overly british..

Also Peter Jessop voices him in REmake, and he had a deeper voice to match better with the Waugh voice, but it was completely american, I have a theory that he may have sort of disguised his voice, that is the only real way to explain the inconsistency.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

My theory is that it is just a side effect of having too many different voice actors. Although, I've barely noticed a difference in his voice. Exluding the first one of course.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
My theory is that it is just a side effect of having too many different voice actors. Although, I've barely noticed a difference in his voice. Exluding the first one of course.

Well one major thing is how Jessop(REmake) and the original guy sound very average american, notice how they put no emphasis on words, while Waugh(RE0, CVX, RE4, Wesker's Report) and even Douglas(UC, RE5) put emphasis on the T's and other things, which Douglas does way too much of by the way.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:24 am

It's been speculated on the web that in Umbrella Chronicles Morgan Freeman did the voice of Albert Wesker becaus he sounded so similar to the actor in that game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:15 am

lololololl, He does sound a bit like Morgan Freeman.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
It's been speculated on the web that in Umbrella Chronicles Morgan Freeman did the voice of Albert Wesker becaus he sounded so similar to the actor in that game.

The Douglas Wesker had a few parts that sounded a bit like Freeman doing the Wesker impression...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?   Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you guys find this amusing in the Resident Evil series?
Page 1 of 1