HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.

Go down 
+18
NiteKrawler
Wesker
AnotherREfan
frodomir
PublicEnemy
kmlm13
lyfesArcanum
[BSAA]James
Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
bravotwozero007
charlieRE2
Spike991
hashmatt
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
And Wesker died like an idiot, Chris could have took him by outsmarting him like in CV

Oh gosh don't tell me that Wesker died Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 pm

Wesker wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
And Wesker died like an idiot, Chris could have took him by outsmarting him like in CV

Oh gosh don't tell me that Wesker died Sad

He meant to say that Wesker jumped on a unicorn and flew away.Smile

Hope you have fun with RE5....Smile

Most twists have been reveiled however, I found out most before I played the game, which I wish that I hadn't, but
it was still fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm

"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but I think unicorns are kick ass."--Trey Parker

Haha, love that quote.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but I think unicorns are kick ass."--Trey Parker

Haha, love that quote.

lol, that is funny, when I was typing the unicorn bit though I was thinking of the 'pleasure' scene from Anchorman.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Most twists have been reveiled however, I found out most before I played the game, which I wish that I hadn't, but
it was still fun.Smile
Yeah, part of me wishes I'd have waited and experienced Jill's entrance firsthand instead of spoiling it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
it was still fun.Smile
Yeah, part of me wishes I'd have waited and experienced Jill's entrance firsthand instead of spoiling it for myself.

Yeah, unfortunately the trailers gave us alot of the stuff, and then my own looking into the stuff...

I think that the whole thing with Jill was pretty obvious so it wasn't that suprising, but whenever you have a masked character whose identity is unknown, as obvious as it may seem, you really never know for sure until you see them, this has been pretty true with alot of stuff, I just wish I had been able to play it the way it was intended, this makes me think tha when RE6 comes out I am going to just live in a cave so that I don't have to spoil anything.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

Spike991 wrote:

this makes me think tha when RE6 comes out I am going to just live in a cave so that I don't have to spoil anything.Smile

Ill get you some oranges lol!
Back to top Go down
Gothmog
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Just want to drop this out there for x-box 360 owners and soon all systems If you mis the old zombies of capcom, Get Dead Rising. That game has everything a zombie game should have and more. And the sequal is going to just own on everything. I hear rumors of 1000's of zombies on the screen at one time, and be in a city like las vegas, and multiplayer. holy crap I am so there. But Dead Rising is a awsome zombie game from capcom, So wanted to throw that out there if you miss RE's of old this is kinda close. But also better in it's own way. being able to use anything as a weapon is awsome. I remember many times in RE 1 and 2 thinking man I am out of ammo why cant I bash em with that desk or chair? was everything nailed down lol. Just dropping that out there. Other than that I enjoyed all the RE's on a game bty game basis. I try to not compare the new 4 and 5 to the old ones. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankenpuke.com
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Haha, love that quote.

lol, that is funny, when I was typing the unicorn bit though I was thinking of the 'pleasure' scene from Anchorman.Smile

lol "love is like candy on a ......" can never make out that bit lol i think its "shelf"
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Gothmog wrote:
Just want to drop this out there for x-box 360 owners and soon all systems If you mis the old zombies of capcom, Get Dead Rising. That game has everything a zombie game should have and more. And the sequal is going to just own on everything. I hear rumors of 1000's of zombies on the screen at one time, and be in a city like las vegas, and multiplayer. holy crap I am so there. But Dead Rising is a awsome zombie game from capcom, So wanted to throw that out there if you miss RE's of old this is kinda close. But also better in it's own way. being able to use anything as a weapon is awsome. I remember many times in RE 1 and 2 thinking man I am out of ammo why cant I bash em with that desk or chair? was everything nailed down lol. Just dropping that out there. Other than that I enjoyed all the RE's on a game bty game basis. I try to not compare the new 4 and 5 to the old ones. What a Face

YES!! Thank you, I love Dead Rising too, very underated IMO
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 am

I know exactly what you mean man.

RE1, 2, 3, 4 = Man vs. .... Monster
RE5 = Man vs. Man... Not as scary because we see man vs. man everyday. Most commonly on the highway during Rush Hour.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am

Voltius wrote:

RE5 = Man vs. Man... Not as scary because we see man vs. man everyday. Most commonly on the highway during Rush Hour.

Arent they all monsters in RE 5? If you check it all zombies are humans too... Tyrants are humans too... But they dont look like one of them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

frodomir wrote:
Voltius wrote:

Arent they all monsters in RE 5? If you check it all zombies are humans too... Tyrants are humans too... But they dont look like one of them Razz

Yes but their behavoir, the way they walk, use weapons. it feels more human to me. Where as the zombies wanted to eat you (monster) and they kind of walked all wierd, it felt like it made them less human. The Ganados didn't want to eat you but just, sort of strangle you...

However with the Majini. Yes, it's true, they had those weird creatures in their necks that came out and ate you, but still the appearence. Just didn't feel scary. Their Behavoirs felt man like.
Back to top Go down
Cakeman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cakeman

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:47 pm

First three series had a good fear effect, you felt "trapped" and brought down to a basic survival.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Resident Evil is actually just one series. Anyway, none of the RE's have been scary. Not liking the newer ones because they aren't scary is kind of dumb.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Resident Evil is actually just one series. Anyway, none of the RE's have been scary. Not liking the newer ones because they aren't scary is kind of dumb.
all newer survival horror games are losing there scare
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Clock Tower for the PSX is the only one to ever really scare me.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Clock Tower for the PSX is the only one to ever really scare me.
never played those games but Silent Hill and Siren are the only creepy ones that got to me
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
none of the RE's have been scary. Not liking the newer ones because they aren't scary is kind of dumb.

True. BUT at least the old one's Tried. And that's the atmosphere we all know and love. (And miss)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
none of the RE's have been scary. Not liking the newer ones because they aren't scary is kind of dumb.

True. BUT at least the old one's Tried. And that's the atmosphere we all know and love. (And miss)

The 'new' ones try too, there is just not as much fright when playing them now since most of us played them when we were younger, most of us hadn't really played anything that was meant to be a horror game prior to, so it was new to us.Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The 'new' ones try too, there is just not as much fright when playing them now since most of us played them when we were younger, most of us hadn't really played anything that was meant to be a horror game prior to, so it was new to us.Smile

Yeah that's true. We sort of know the limitations, expectations, and capabilities of the enemies by now. But that doesn't mean we have nothing to fear.

Look at DEAD SPACE. It did a good job with the fear effect because you were closed up, there were walls everywhere. A lot of newer games take place in wide open spaces which feels free.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Voltius wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah that's true. We sort of know the limitations, expectations, and capabilities of the enemies by now. But that doesn't mean we have nothing to fear.

Look at DEAD SPACE. It did a good job with the fear effect because you were closed up, there were walls everywhere. A lot of newer games take place in wide open spaces which feels free.

Sure, there is still stuff to fear, but it is made to seem like RE4 and RE5 specifically have nothing in them that is scary, when they have plenty if not the same amount as previous titles.Smile

I haven't played Dead Space, don't really plan to, but I have heard good things, but other than RE I have found myself in a few jumpy moments playing Virus in Timesplitters like in enclosed areas, that helps for sure, but it doesn't always have to be there though.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:11 pm

You know, no offense to anyone here, but I can't help but laugh my ass off when people defend the survival horror to action shooter change to the death, yet cry blasphemy at Jill having blonde hair and Chris buffing up... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
You know, no offense to anyone here, but I can't help but laugh my ass off when people defend the survival horror to action shooter change to the death, yet cry blasphemy at Jill having blonde hair and Chris buffing up... Rolling Eyes
I agree but... I think it's becuase of this:

Horror to Action was a good change for RE as numbers and sales were slumping.

Blonde Jill, Steroids Chris was an un-needed change
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Complaining about a blonde Jill and buff Chris is also unneeded though. What the hell is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next