HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.

Go down 
+18
NiteKrawler
Wesker
AnotherREfan
frodomir
PublicEnemy
kmlm13
lyfesArcanum
[BSAA]James
Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
bravotwozero007
charlieRE2
Spike991
hashmatt
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 am

[BSAA]James wrote:
You guys seem to have missed the whole picture. If you look at the series from a more realistic point-of-view, it makes perfect sense that the enemies in the game can now ride motorcycles and carry guns. Don't believe me? Listen to this!

The idea behind pursuing the study of these viruses and parasites was in fact to create B.O.W.'s, now, what good is a weapon that stands around as target practice? Who in their right mind would buy a zombie instead of a .45 to protect their house? I mean sure, there are a lot of accidental firearm deaths each year, but imagine all of the accidental zombie deaths we'd have on our hands.

My point being, these weapons were created as a future race of soldier, a soldier that can withstand much more than average punishment, need much less resources, and obey orders without question.

Zombies ruled, and there is always a part 6! (hopefully)
You're forgetting that zombies weren't developed as BOWs, they're an accident. A mere side effect of a virus outbreak.

And your attempt at trying to compare the creation of a biological super weapon to home defense is a major fail.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

You're forgetting that zombies weren't developed as BOWs, they're an accident. A mere side effect of a virus outbreak.

Yep, no zombies were meant to be created. Unless I'm mistaken, Umbrella was working on creating bio-weapons such as the Licker and the Tyrant. The "undead", shall we say, were just a side affect, as GL pointed out. In RE5, I believe the main bio-weapon is the parasite that has been forced into all of the people,Uroboros (?), giving Wesker complete control, much like Saddler in RE4. This is indeed the essence of bio-organic warfare.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yep, no zombies were meant to be created. Unless I'm mistaken, Umbrella was working on creating bio-weapons such as the Licker and the Tyrant. The "undead", shall we say, were just a side affect, as GL pointed out. In RE5, I believe the main bio-weapon is the parasite that has been forced into all of the people,Uroboros (?), giving Wesker complete control, much like Saddler in RE4. This is indeed the essence of bio-organic warfare.
The Licker is an accident, too. It's a mutation of the zombie.

Hunter, Neptune, Cerberus, Chimera, and Tyrant are among the ones specifically crafted to be bio weapons.
Back to top Go down
hashmatt
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 am

The hunter was badass. Just leaps at you and in one swipe "BAM"... headless.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:
Anyways just stop complaining people and enjoy the great game. If you dont like it than dont play it but dont sit there and complain because that doesn't solve anything and like I said Capcom can't please everyone.
If I want to complain about the RE franchise going down the shitter with RE4 and 5, I can and will do so whether you like it or not.

Sounds like the type of person who has a very narrow mind.

How about this... instead of complaining about everything and not just being thankful that we even got a RE4 and RE5 than why don't you just play the old ones and pretend the game ended with Code Veronica? Although that would leave a lot open for debate in the end but oh well.

Point is people are going to find something to complain about no matter what and you my friend are one of those people. You obviously only read a little bit of my long post so for you to make any negative comments towards it is null.

I'm not trying to start a flame war either I'm just stating my opinion as you have yours and we all know opinions are not facts so this little debate is also null.

Oh and just for your information... its not a shooter because you cant strafe while aiming Smile. A good shooter always allows you to run and gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
[BSAA]James
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
And your attempt at trying to compare the creation of a biological super weapon to home defense is a major fail.

The T-Virus was created from researching the Progenitor virus. The Progenitor virus was researched for what? B.O.W. research. That, in turn, concludes that if Zombies were not in fact created as weapons, and they were an accident, then they were still accidents of WEAPON TECHNOLOGY. That means, of course we'd have further down the line, humanoid looking, mindless drones, with just the ability to follow instruction. It's the pursuit of technology and power.
Back to top Go down
hashmatt
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok, everything you said was accurate up until you said it wasnt a shooter. Yes it is. Up until RE 4 it was not, it was more of a puzzle style game with shooting involved. The game has evolved into a shooter regardless of the unavailability of strafing. It may not be a high quality shooter, but its on its way to becoming one. You watch, 6 (if they make one) will most likely incorporate that factor.

-----------

YOU'RE ALL SHEEP... BAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:59 pm

On the contrary they said 6 is going to the revolutionize the game much like RE4 did to the rest of the series meaning there will be a huge difference Im assuming between RE5 and RE6. Maybe they will go more old school or it will be something different completely who knows.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

hashmatt wrote:
Ok, everything you said was accurate up until you said it wasnt a shooter. Yes it is. Up until RE 4 it was not, it was more of a puzzle style game with shooting involved. The game has evolved into a shooter regardless of the unavailability of strafing. It may not be a high quality shooter, but its on its way to becoming one. You watch, 6 (if they make one) will most likely incorporate that factor.

-----------

Before RE4 we had Survivor, which is way more of a shooter, like Lunar said, no strafing and alot of other features that are always in shooters, RE4 & RE5 are way off from that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
hashmatt wrote:

-----------

Before RE4 we had Survivor, which is way more of a shooter, like Lunar said, no strafing and alot of other features that are always in shooters, RE4 & RE5 are way off from that.Smile
don't forget about Dead Aim Smile
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
hashmatt wrote:

-----------

don't forget about Dead Aim Smile
And Umbrella Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 am

[BSAA]James wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

The T-Virus was created from researching the Progenitor virus. The Progenitor virus was researched for what? B.O.W. research. That, in turn, concludes that if Zombies were not in fact created as weapons, and they were an accident, then they were still accidents of WEAPON TECHNOLOGY. That means, of course we'd have further down the line, humanoid looking, mindless drones, with just the ability to follow instruction. It's the pursuit of technology and power.
And the pursuit of technology and power equates with home defense how? Suspect
Lunar6000 wrote:
On the contrary they said 6 is going to the revolutionize the game much like RE4 did to the rest of the series meaning there will be a huge difference Im assuming between RE5 and RE6.
RE4 didn't revolutionize the franchise, it's ruining it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 am

Only thing I got to say is... look how many more RE fans there are now with the release of 4? Thats all I got to say... they totally revamped the combat system for the better.. now you can actually aim?

Oh and the one dude is correct about the Zombies just being a side effect of the experimental viruses. They were searching for the ultimate super soldier basically.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Only thing I got to say is... look how many more RE fans there are now with the release of 4? Thats all I got to say...
Pulled straight from Gears and Halo, I know. Rolling Eyes
Quote :
they totally revamped the combat system for the better.. now you can actually aim?
Combat wasn't the point of Resident Evil. It emphasized avoiding confrontation because ammo was so scarce. RE4 has more ammo in it than a battalion of Marines in Baghdad...

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BSAA]James
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
[BSAA]James wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

And the pursuit of technology and power equates with home defense how? Suspect
Lunar6000 wrote:
On the contrary they said 6 is going to the revolutionize the game much like RE4 did to the rest of the series meaning there will be a huge difference Im assuming between RE5 and RE6.
RE4 didn't revolutionize the franchise, it's ruining it.

Well, it was in fact just a joke, but I should have figured fanboys with "R.I.P. Resident Evil" as their signature would have something condescending to say. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 pm

[BSAA]James wrote:
Well, it was in fact just a joke, but I should have figured fanboys with "R.I.P. Resident Evil" as their signature would have something condescending to say. Razz
I asked you a question. How was that condescending?

And as shown by RE4 and 5, Resident Evil is indeed dead.
Back to top Go down
kmlm13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 pm

I like the new aiming ability, but the lack of zombies kills the mood and atmosphere of the game. The 4th was still good on that but the 5th has practically none. The 5th is just a resident evil "shooter", while still good up till the 5th chapter, it is nothing like a resident evil game "should" be. Hope they keep the new aiming and put us in zombie heaven again. They can limit the ammo so that the game is no too easy, since zombies can't run. That would be a turn for the better in my book.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
[BSAA]James wrote:

Ghost do you just not like the entire new system? Or is it the abundance of ammo. I agree about how much ammo there is in 4 and 5. With all there is now, it is very much like an action game. A good game nonetheless, but from what I have read it is very unRE. I think 4 and 5 would be a lot scarier if there was barely any ammo like the earlier games. So I guess my question is, what aspect of 4 and 5 is what killed the game for you GL? I like them, but I've only just begun to play through the originals, so I don't have enough to compare with yet.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
[BSAA]James wrote:

Ghost do you just not like the entire new system? Or is it the abundance of ammo. I agree about how much ammo there is in 4 and 5. With all there is now, it is very much like an action game. A good game nonetheless, but from what I have read it is very unRE. I think 4 and 5 would be a lot scarier if there was barely any ammo like the earlier games. So I guess my question is, what aspect of 4 and 5 is what killed the game for you GL? I like them, but I've only just begun to play through the originals, so I don't have enough to compare with yet.

I like being able to aim, but otherwise the new controls aren't that new, the controls are pretty much exactly the same.Smile

Also about the ammo situation, I think having more enemies would require more ammo, we had infinite ammo in the handgun in Survivor as well as UC.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
They just don't have the atmosphere or feel of Resident Evil. Yes, cutting down the available ammo count would definitely be a plus, but even after that, they're still too fast-paced and combat-heavy. Then there's the whole buying weapons from arms dealers, which is a major fail. Finding your weapons randomly as you go through the game was part of the survival aspect, which is entirely gone from 4 & 5, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

uhhhh, I didnt read all of this, but ghost leader is right, RE5 is shit, that one guy only likes it for Wesker. Yes Wesker is cool in that game, but that doesnt determine that it is a good game. I LOVE Wesker, but not RE5, see the difference? Dont say hes narrow minded because hes not.

Heres an in-depth analysis:

Quote :
Bad Re5 things:

Chris Redfield- Too big, and tooo boring, I know Remake Chris was a little boring too though, but not no where as bad, RECV Chris is still THE BEST Chris IMO
Story- A new virus again!!! YAY, what about G-Virus?, like in the Degeneration movie, why dont they secretly make missles full of the G-VIRUS and launch them without Chris even knowing? What the hell? They have to create a brand new one!!! and one that caught Africa and the BSAA's attention. How retarded is that? Not to mention the whole castle scene was a little stupid, c'mon Jill jumps out the window, they think shes dead, blah.
Sheva- She had NO reason to be there, I still liked her more then Chris in this one though. But really, why the FUCK wasnt it Jill and Chris. I thought Jill and Chris had something going, maybe even a little love. I mean they already have too many undeveloped characters as it is.
Environment- Now one could argue this, but I think everybody likes the sorta woodland/urban feel that the previous RE and other zombie games have. When you take RE and throw it in Africa, it just doesnt fit. I miss the City, and even parts of RE4 since it is in Europe and isnt a complete desert. I mean, its just boring scenery, and not very scary. Just like the middle east campaign in COD4, I hated it! IMO
Monsters- this whole Uroboros thing is complete shit. Where's nemesis, mr.x, or any tyrant at that? Whats up with this Axe guy? Hes scary, but wait, he only appears ONCE IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!! WTF!!! And the wesker final form was just a rip off krauser, which makes me think that he shouldn't have died Sad . I mean, its all Wormy things, a crab, and a fucking giant bat with a sack! And the troll battle doesnt count since all you do is point and shoot, now that was fucking retarded. Not to mention, I WANT ZOMBIESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Co-op Single Player- Now people can argue with this as well, but I would have liked it more if it was lone wolf, because it would have been more scarier, and I wouldnt have to BS with my friend and explain the whole retarded RE history to him. And please to god, dont try to say "OH RE5 HAS SINGLEPLAYER!!", because it doesnt! It just gives you a retarded bot who uses herbs every fucking SECOND!!!

Good Re5 Things:

The mercenaires- My favorite part of RE5 by far, its alot of fun, esspecially with coop, I dunno why, it just is. Kind of like Hoard mode in gears of War
The weapons- Every weapon can have infinate ammo, and there are alot, it is quite sweet, a little like MGS, but thats no problem.
the Unlockables- There are alot of unlockables, and it gives the game ALOT of replay value.

Overall, this is just an RE4-Bandwagoner game. I want more horror, I dont mind RE4 style, I just want more horror like Deadspace, with good characters, and not shitty un-developed characters. I mean, really, I hope this isnt the last sequeled RE game. WHAT HAPPENED TO ADA, BILLY, BARRY, CARLOS, REBECCA? I mean cmon, Chris gets 3 games, WTF!!!! Leon, Claire and Ada need at least another one. Ada needs to get with Leon and Claire needs to find out what happened to steve because WESKER SAID HE WASNT DEAD!!!

GODAMN, Im getting sick or RE, I might switch to Dead rising instead. RE4 helped make the series, but it also seemed to destroy it. Theres only a bit of hope, but im really starting to hate the RE section of Capcom for being a bunch of fucking retards.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:22 pm

I do agree with ghost to a extent actually, I mean I get what hes saying. It doesn't change the fact I think RE5 is awesome but I do get his point.

Its no longer survival horror because of the increase in ammo and such... here let me give you a good example.

Ghost take a look at Dead Space IMO, Dead Space is what RE5 could of stuck with if it wanted to make a change to aiming system and over shoulder view with keeping to its roots of being scary.

Dead Space was much scarier than Resident Evil 5 and the atmosphere was done perfectly. You could still buy weapons however the funds were much more limited and most of your ammo you had to find. On increased difficulty settings the game just got ridiculous and it was a scary ass game to.

However for the guy above with the long post... dude if you don't like RE5 than don't play it... but complaining about it on message boards is teh lame.

Granted I didn't read that giant paragraph but I did skim through it and his points were all lame. A lot of the things he complained about could of been said about earlier games... I think I might take the time to break down and counter argue for fun Smile. Oh and I didn't just like RE5 because of Wesker but the fact it actually followed the story.

-----------------

"Chris Redfield- Too big, and tooo boring, I know Remake Chris was a little boring too though, but not no where as bad, RECV Chris is still THE BEST Chris IMO"

Response: Ummmm... Its the character? Its the way he is? Oh and ummmm... thats the way Chris is supposed to be. To big rofl? Duh hes going to be muscular hes been through a lot. Its like saying solid snake is to big.

"Story- A new virus again!!! YAY, what about G-Virus?, like in the Degeneration movie, why dont they secretly make missles full of the G-VIRUS and launch them without Chris even knowing? What the hell? They have to create a brand new one!!! and one that caught Africa and the BSAA's attention. How retarded is that? Not to mention the whole castle scene was a little stupid, c'mon Jill jumps out the window, they think shes dead, blah."

Response: Ummmm... stupid story? If they secretly made missiles and just pwned everyone the game would be over? WOW... just wow... ummm she didnt jump out the window she dived out it with wesker there is a difference and the player obviously knows shes not dead its part of the story.

"Sheva- She had NO reason to be there, I still liked her more then Chris in this one though. But really, why the FUCK wasnt it Jill and Chris. I thought Jill and Chris had something going, maybe even a little love. I mean they already have too many undeveloped characters as it is."

Response: They needed to add someone for co-op and why not introduce someone new to the story? I agree shes not the coolest but oh well cry?

"Environment- Now one could argue this, but I think everybody likes the sorta woodland/urban feel that the previous RE and other zombie games have. When you take RE and throw it in Africa, it just doesnt fit. I miss the City, and even parts of RE4 since it is in Europe and isnt a complete desert. I mean, its just boring scenery, and not very scary. Just like the middle east campaign in COD4, I hated it! IMO"

Response: This is strictly opinion based.... I liked the change in scenery you were in africa that was sweet.

"Monsters- this whole Uroboros thing is complete shit. Where's nemesis, mr.x, or any tyrant at that? Whats up with this Axe guy? Hes scary, but wait, he only appears ONCE IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!! WTF!!! And the wesker final form was just a rip off krauser, which makes me think that he shouldn't have died . I mean, its all Wormy things, a crab, and a fucking giant bat with a sack! And the troll battle doesnt count since all you do is point and shoot, now that was fucking retarded. Not to mention, I WANT ZOMBIESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Response: WAAAAAAHHHHHH..... Enough about zombies and the old monsters. Umbrella is gone dude deal with it. I got sick of seeing the same monsters over and over anyways. Its nice to fight some new stuff. The giant bat thing was actually cool dude. The thing on the elevator U-8 was also really sweet and lets not forget Wesker...

"Co-op Single Player- Now people can argue with this as well, but I would have liked it more if it was lone wolf, because it would have been more scarier, and I wouldnt have to BS with my friend and explain the whole retarded RE history to him. And please to god, dont try to say "OH RE5 HAS SINGLEPLAYER!!", because it doesnt! It just gives you a retarded bot who uses herbs every fucking SECOND!!!"

Response: Wait so you like it when you beat the game and than theres nothing to do? I like the fact of co-op because it allowed you to share the resident evil experience with a friend. Also it gave it a hella lot more replay value than the previous installments.

NUFF SAID...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 pm

woahhh, chill dude, its only my opinion, if you love RE5 thats great.

btw, how does adding coop affect replay value? I thought unlockables did?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Well, with co op you can do a level so many different ways, you know?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah, I guess I can agree to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next