HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.

Go down 
+18
NiteKrawler
Wesker
AnotherREfan
frodomir
PublicEnemy
kmlm13
lyfesArcanum
[BSAA]James
Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
bravotwozero007
charlieRE2
Spike991
hashmatt
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hashmatt
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. Empty
PostSubject: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Now dont get me wrong, RE 5 was great. The RE series have been my favorite since ive been playing video games. Hell my first game was Resident Evil for PS1. That being said, i am not entirely thrilled with what has happened to the game. Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 (Nemesis) were absolutely my favorite PS games of all time. Why? Because they were unique. They were filled with zombies, rabid dogs, freak mutations ect. Match that with crazy camera angles that change every few feet... beautiful. Enter Resident Evil 4. No the graphics were enhanced and the free-aim function was made available. Very Cool. Add in some hand to hand combat, again very cool. Now comes my issues with 4 and 5. What happened to the zombies? Why did they just change what was working and incorporate some kind of parasite? Sure they look the same, but now they run. Again, evolving, i get it. It's cool. More challenging. But dont throw zombies riding motorcycles at me. That's just weird. The zombies in Resident Evil 1-3 were lucky if they could lunge at you close range. They dont run, they might quick turn but they sure as hell aren't running. No, they have other things that are fast to compensate (lickers/dogs/chupacabras). I dont mind the fact that zombies are running. It makes it more intense. Just not shooting at me with AK47's or riding a motorcycle trying to run me down. Too far. I suppose it can be that way since they're no longer even zombies. But why take the zombie factor away? Oh well. I suppose i've ranted enough for one day. Glad i got that off my chest.

Chupacabra lol. I meant Chimera.

Topic edit by ~ Down
13.Please refrain from double posting, if you want to add something to your post use the Edit option.

If you got time please read the rest of the RULES your warning leave will stay the same for this time but next one level will go down
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm

The zombies lunge at you in the original games, especially in RE3 and Code Veronica, there were plenty of times where the zombie got really aggressive and starting moving fast, not like 28 Days Later or anything, but more than the regular slow walking...

As for the no zombies, well for one parasites have been in RE's history way before RE4 came along, so it really isn't that much of a stretch, and virus' and parasites go hand in hand.Smile

When they got more intelligent I can see them running more, opening doors, using primitive weapons like pitchforks, crossbows, etc, but I was not at all pleased with the ones on motorcycles or using AK's, those were some of my least favorite parts of RE5, it seems logical since they do have higher intelligence, and it really isn't any different than Nemesis using a rocket launcher(which nobody complained about), but I still found that part of RE5 sort of unenjoyable...
Back to top Go down
hashmatt
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:19 pm

That's true, Nemesis did have a rocket launcher. Then again, being a "boss" it was tolerated i guess. I know what you're saying, i just liked the original style of enemy that didnt have something coming out of his mouth to try and swallow my head. Cool effects, i just thought 4 and 5 were a little off the styling of the previous games. I now realize i also missed another thing that i didnt like so much. RE 1-3 had puzzles. You had to find a lighter to burn a painting to get a gem to put on a statues hand to get a key to open a door... my point is: the game became more about shooting than about the original gameplay style. Still enjoyed it, but not as much as 2. The second was the best.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 pm

resident evil 2 is the best for me and nothing will ever touch it but i understand that to keep making money and to keep the series alive capcom had to change it to keep it fresh and keep bringing new fans. dont get me wrong mate i agree with you but at the end of the day although capcom want to keep there fans happy, they need to make money too.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:03 pm

really enjoying re5, but a i agree with charlie that re2 was the best imo, i do like the way re5 plays with abit more action, but personally i didnt find it as scary as 1 or 2, those two you always thought whats coming next when you saw the door loading screen
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
really enjoying re5, but a i agree with charlie that re2 was the best imo, i do like the way re5 plays with abit more action, but personally i didnt find it as scary as 1 or 2, those two you always thought whats coming next when you saw the door loading screen

yeah totally. maybe the whole co op thing takes away the fear aswell. although shevas aim is scary enough lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm

hashmatt wrote:
That's true, Nemesis did have a rocket launcher. Then again, being a "boss" it was tolerated i guess. I know what you're saying, i just liked the original style of enemy that didnt have something coming out of his mouth to try and swallow my head. Cool effects, i just thought 4 and 5 were a little off the styling of the previous games. I now realize i also missed another thing that i didnt like so much. RE 1-3 had puzzles. You had to find a lighter to burn a painting to get a gem to put on a statues hand to get a key to open a door... my point is: the game became more about shooting than about the original gameplay style. Still enjoyed it, but not as much as 2. The second was the best.

RE4 & RE5 weren't that much different, no more than Survivor or Outbreak.Smile The reasoning behind Nemesis and TALOS having weaponry was their intelligence allowing it, same concept with the parasites like Las Plagas, and even closer since Nemesis was created with a parasite too.Smile

The style of the puzzles was different, you didn't seem to have to be put somewhere, where you scrap together little bits of stuff to find your way through the level, like in the Mansion or Police Station, or secluded area on an island. The same that can be said about RE4 can mostly be said for Survivor since you go over a more expansive amount of area and your amount of time scavenging an area is not quite as great, and of course this is true for RE4 and RE5 as well...

@ bravotwozero007
I also didn't like that they took out the door scenes, at least there are doors that take a small amount of time to load, like the ones when you go into a new area, and they could have easily put a door scene there. Unfortunately in RE5 we get a cool peice of info that is only there for you to read about 1/4 of it then it goes back to the game...

Last edited by Spike991 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm

yeah and her habit of using the crapest gun you give her, when she has a fully upgraded, unlimited ammo shotgun
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
yeah and her habit of using the crapest gun you give her, when she has a fully upgraded, unlimited ammo shotgun

yeah and she stands in my way all the time!
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm

thats good when you want the achievement "be the knife" on the xbox!!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Its true, I came to the series because of zombies, and the ganados were okay, but still the made up for it because of those freaky chainsaw guys and those chanting monks. However Re5s zombie-like people are not as scary in a sense. And the fact that they use rockets and AK-47's makes me wanna play a zombie game again MORE THEN EVER!

As for RE5, with sheva by your side its just not scary. While the coop is fun (esspecally in the mercs) I think it would have been better if it were chris alone. Not to mention Chris and Sheva both fight Wesker, as oppose to a showdown with just chris and wesker alone. I think this took away from the rivalry. But then again, I liked Sheva, she just had no point in being there AT ALL. Although she did same some funny random things, much better then RE5 Chris, who is no where as cool as CV or Remake Chris, even when hes played by Reuban (The same guy who voices Dante from Devil May Cry). I think Leon has alot more personailty and really shows his skills since HE IS ALONE, and hes gotta fight people like Krauser. Okay so I strayed offtopic a bit, what also pissed me off about Re5 was the lack of a Tyrant. They caught my eye with the prescence of lickers, but then I was shocked when I didnt see a tyrant. Nemesis, Mr.X, regular Tyrant, bandersnatch, SOMETHING!!! I mean, they made all these nasty creatures that arent really scary, they just THINK they are scary. But nothings more scary then a huge guy that chases you through Raccoon city with a rocket launcher. I mean Nemesis was huge, and the fact that he used a rocket launcher didnt bother me, that made me even more afraid, esspecially when u meant him at random. Now Re5 had potential for better bosses with the Axe/Chainsaw guys, but really, the axe man only appeared ONCE, and the chainsaw guy only about 2/3 times. Now those two were scary, the rest of the monsters were just trash, nothing but worms, bugs, and a giant bat with a huge sack Shocked.

I liked RE5, but it was no where as good as RE4 was, which brings me to believe they need to rewind the series, add some more familiar monsters and puzzles and fix the in-game mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 pm

I think that having Sheva there can still make it intense, but I have to agree with Indiana, I think that it took away from teh rivalry with Chris & Wesker, there could have been a cool fight, but I just hate how they have Sheva at your side every moment, and especially at the end where there were two RPG rocket launchers and you both shoot at the same time....ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm

yes missing the classic zombies in RE4 and 5 does hurt but I still found RE4 to be enjoyable(haven't played RE5 yet)....still the best in the series though are the classics...nothing beats the golden oldies!!!!!
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I don't know when I'll get a crack at RE5 since I don't foresee owning a 360 anytime soon, so I'm going on what I'm reading and hearing from others: but since RE4 came out the series just hasn't been the same for me. True, RE4 is a good game and visually very arresting, but the same feelings that I have for the older games just aren't there for the newest additions. As Chuck said the bottom line for Capcom is staying competitive in the market, and for that and the general gaming public clearly a change from the older RE games was in order. I guess I'll just keep plunking my old games in and enjoying them...and that's okay with me. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:31 pm

duralumin wrote:
I don't know when I'll get a crack at RE5 since I don't foresee owning a 360 anytime soon, so I'm going on what I'm reading and hearing from others: but since RE4 came out the series just hasn't been the same for me. True, RE4 is a good game and visually very arresting, but the same feelings that I have for the older games just aren't there for the newest additions.
With 4 & 5, Capcom took everything that made RE what it was and threw it out the window all for the damn Gears of War/Halo/other shooter game fan base, while not even considering the veterans who made the franchise what it is. Or rather what it was...

But, personally, I've been thinking that perhaps Capcom is feeling the same as we vets are toward the new parasite-themed enemies because when they made Degeneration, they reverted back to old-school RE with the T-/G-viruses and zombies, instead of having ganados-based enemies.

As far as gameplay goes, I'd silence my complaints about the OTS camera view as long as they throw the action-oriented crap out the window and go back to the suspenseful anticipation aspect that defined the franchise.

And I'd be perfectly willing to compromise with 28 Days/Weeks Later type of "zombies" because I think they capture the essence of the traditional "Romero zombie" (which would satisfy vets like me, I think) while being faster like the ganados that new "fans" of franchise like so much.

And, Capcom, fix the freaking controls next time, please? I've never once in my life felt the need to walk sideways in an RE game...
Back to top Go down
hashmatt
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am

"giant bat with a huge sack Shocked" lol

Yea, as sad as it is, i kinda miss going WTF, what do i do now? Wandering around some crazy mansion or police station looking for something that looks suspicious. RE 4 and 5 really took that away from me. Hell, you have a ****in GPS! When i first played RE 1, i was afraid to play it in the dark... lol sounds lame, but i remember how terrifying the game was when i was younger. Great stuff. The door loading scene and halfway open, the music starts "uh oh". You cant compete with that. The thing that made RE 2 the best is the double disk. Why cant we have more games like that? i mean wow, what innovation. To fully have played the game, you have to beat it four times! We need more games like that.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am

I love this dude, I just want to meet him and give him a hand shake... he said everything I didn't feel like typing. You my friend, are a true RE fan.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
duralumin wrote:
I don't know when I'll get a crack at RE5 since I don't foresee owning a 360 anytime soon, so I'm going on what I'm reading and hearing from others: but since RE4 came out the series just hasn't been the same for me. True, RE4 is a good game and visually very arresting, but the same feelings that I have for the older games just aren't there for the newest additions.
With 4 & 5, Capcom took everything that made RE what it was and threw it out the window all for the damn Gears of War/Halo/other shooter game fan base, while not even considering the veterans who made the franchise what it is. Or rather what it was...

But, personally, I've been thinking that perhaps Capcom is feeling the same as we vets are toward the new parasite-themed enemies because when they made Degeneration, they reverted back to old-school RE with the T-/G-viruses and zombies, instead of having ganados-based enemies.

As far as gameplay goes, I'd silence my complaints about the OTS camera view as long as they throw the action-oriented crap out the window and go back to the suspenseful anticipation aspect that defined the franchise.

And I'd be perfectly willing to compromise with 28 Days/Weeks Later type of "zombies" because I think they capture the essence of the traditional "Romero zombie" (which would satisfy vets like me, I think) while being faster like the ganados that new "fans" of franchise like so much.

And, Capcom, fix the freaking controls next time, please? I've never once in my life felt the need to walk sideways in an RE game...

I don't think they threw absolutey everything out the window, I think that we need to look at the newer enemies as infeceted, just like the zombies, but infected with a parasite, not as 'ganados', which that alone is still pretty true to RE.

I can say the exact same about the controlls however, the new camera with the same controls is great, but all of the action stuff was very very unneccessary, I would like to be able to play it without all of that stuff....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I don't think they threw absolutey everything out the window, I think that we need to look at the newer enemies as infeceted, just like the zombies, but infected with a parasite, not as 'ganados', which that alone is still pretty true to RE.
It can't really see it that way. Ganados and Majin (I think that's what they're called) don't have that animalistic nature that T-virus zombies have.
A T-virus zombie's actions are controlled entirely by its urge to kill and eat. It has no emotion, no state of being, it doesn't kill and eat because it consciously wants to.

Ganados were nothing more than stereotypical religious zealots. As shown in the beginning of RE4, they clearly have a conscious state of being. Their intent is specifically to kill out of hatred, rather than the natural need to sustain themselves.

And Majin drive motorcycles and use firearms. That's not survival horror, that's pure action shooter.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
It can't really see it that way. Ganados and Majin (I think that's what they're called) don't have that animalistic nature that T-virus zombies have.
A T-virus zombie's actions are controlled entirely by its urge to kill and eat. It has no emotion, no state of being, it doesn't kill and eat because it consciously wants to.

Ganados were nothing more than stereotypical religious zealots. As shown in the beginning of RE4, they clearly have a conscious state of being. Their intent is specifically to kill out of hatred, rather than the natural need to sustain themselves.

And Majin drive motorcycles and use firearms. That's not survival horror, that's pure action shooter.

I think that they ganados were killing because of the parasite that was inside of them was being controlled by Saddler, and they had orders to do so.Smile

I didn't like the motorcycle driving stuff too much, but as the for the guns, although I didn't like that part either, it isn't the first time an enemy in RE has used a firearm, like Nemesis or TALOS, and Nemesis also had a parasite.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 am

Spike991 wrote:

I think that they ganados were killing because of the parasite that was inside of them was being controlled by Saddler, and they had orders to do so.Smile
Henceforth they had a conscious sense of being.
Quote :
it isn't the first time an enemy in RE has used a firearm, like Nemesis or TALOS, and Nemesis also had a parasite.Smile
But Nemesis was a fully-developed bio weapon, not a run-of-the-mil zombie (which was merely a side effect). And I haven't played UC, so I can't comment with any authority on TALOS.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Henceforth they had a conscious sense of being.
Quote :
it isn't the first time an enemy in RE has used a firearm, like Nemesis or TALOS, and Nemesis also had a parasite.Smile
But Nemesis was a fully-developed bio weapon, not a run-of-the-mil zombie (which was merely a side effect). And I haven't played UC, so I can't comment with any authority on TALOS.

They may have had some consiousness, but they were infected nonetheless.Smile

I don't really see much of a difference though:

Nemesis: NE-Alpha parasite, T-103 Tyrant as host

Ganado or Majini: Las Plagas(parasite), human host

The parasite gives them far more intelligence than the average run-of-the-mill zombie.

I don't like infected people shooting at me with AK's, but it is certainly logical...in the world of RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Meh Im sick of hearing everyone complain about Resident Evil 5. I mean a lot of people complain about the co-op but just as many would of complained if it wasn't there. People are going to be mad either way and you can't please everyone. I believe Capcom made the right moves with Resident Evil 5. Resident Evil 5 is way better than Resident Evil 4 IMO. Its basically the same game except it brings back WESKER which was way better than the random religious group although Krauser was awesome.

RE5 brings back the story from Resident Evil: Code Veronica when you are wondering what happened to Wesker. Also the addition of co-op was awesome because now when you beat the game you have more to do than just beat the game again by yourself in under a certain amount of time to get stuff. Now you can do mercenaries or play through the story on a higher difficulty with a friend making it much more fun and adding a lot more replay value than the previous installments.

I loved RE5 it was one of my favorites along with Veronica. My two favorites is this one and Veronica because Wesker is freaking awesome but the whole Resident Evil series has yet to let me down for the most part although I skipped out on survivor and still need to play Umbrella Chronicles.

As far as the series goes they gave us a solid ending imo although they are planning to make a RE6 from what I hear which will once again revolutionize the series.

As far as people compalining about the lack of zombies and tyrants I say who cares? Its good that things have changed instead of the same old enemies its nice to see something fresh and they did plenty of fan service by the lickers. I just wish they threw in one of my favorite enemies the Hunters but its all good. Umbrella is now gone (as far as we know) and Tricell has become the new focus.

I think they have plenty of things they could add in the next one though to continue the storyline like the reintroduction of Ada Wong and Hunk. Both of them mysteriously vanished and you know both of them were working for the bad guys so they have to come back.

Anyways just stop complaining people and enjoy the great game. If you dont like it than dont play it but dont sit there and complain because that doesn't solve anything and like I said Capcom can't please everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Anyways just stop complaining people and enjoy the great game. If you dont like it than dont play it but dont sit there and complain because that doesn't solve anything and like I said Capcom can't please everyone.
If I want to complain about the RE franchise going down the shitter with RE4 and 5, I can and will do so whether you like it or not.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BSAA]James
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 am

You guys seem to have missed the whole picture. If you look at the series from a more realistic point-of-view, it makes perfect sense that the enemies in the game can now ride motorcycles and carry guns. Don't believe me? Listen to this!

The idea behind pursuing the study of these viruses and parasites was in fact to create B.O.W.'s, now, what good is a weapon that stands around as target practice? Who in their right mind would buy a zombie instead of a .45 to protect their house? I mean sure, there are a lot of accidental firearm deaths each year, but imagine all of the accidental zombie deaths we'd have on our hands.

My point being, these weapons were created as a future race of soldier, a soldier that can withstand much more than average punishment, need much less resources, and obey orders without question.

Zombies ruled, and there is always a part 6! (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.   I know the game is just evolving, but cmon. Empty

Back to top Go down

I know the game is just evolving, but cmon.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next