Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

resident evil 5 demo x box 360

Go down 
+7
lyfesArcanum
Wesker
Indiana Jones
Spike991
charlieRE2
Ghost Leader
Umbrella Spy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

resident evil 5 demo x box 360 Empty
PostSubject: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:24 pm

yea i am happy because i have download the re5 demo and is great i want your opinion if you have downloaded
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 am

I have it on PS3. The controls seem clunky to me, even more so than RE4.

And don't misquote that as "this game is sh!t", because I'm definitely not saying that. Though, like RE4, it seems to lack that Resident Evil atmosphere, which doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah its no original resi Smile but it had to move on to stay alive. it seems really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah its no original resi Smile but it had to move on to stay alive. it seems really cool Smile

Yeah, agreed, but unfortunately I haven't played the demo.....I know, I should have, but I will soon enough.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 pm

They took all the puzzles out of it, and put it in the desert. Thats like taking Call of Duty and replacing all the weapons with Candy Canes, it just doesnt work, I hope Re5 does well, but Re5 isnt true RE and hopefully the RE team at Capcom doesnt try to appeal to another audience with a somewhat "action" game, or they can kiss my fucking 60 bucks goodbye.

Oh and Chris is a roids monster, they pretty much just used Krauser's model and slapped on Chris's head, now fuck THAT Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
They took all the puzzles out of it, and put it in the desert. Thats like taking Call of Duty and replacing all the weapons with Candy Canes, it just doesnt work, I hope Re5 does well, but Re5 isnt true RE and hopefully the RE team at Capcom doesnt try to appeal to another audience with a somewhat "action" game, or they can kiss my fucking 60 bucks goodbye.

Oh and Chris is a roids monster, they pretty much just used Krauser's model and slapped on Chris's head, now fuck THAT Neutral

They didn't take out all of the puzzles, & even if they had, puzzles are not solemly what makes RE.Smile Why isn't RE5 'true' RE? It has survival & horror, the continuation of the amazing storyline, great characters, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Survival horror, not anymore, now its just Gears of Evil, an action game
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:17 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:38 am

Indiana Jones wrote:

The atmosphere is not like an action game, it certainly has alot of explosions & stuff, but alot of emphasis is put on the horror.Smile RE3 had alot of explosions, & CVX had plenty of action as well.

Although I haven't had the luxury of playing the demo just yet, it would seem that their is still plenty put on Survial, and I am sure horror too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:

Word. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to bash RE, because I am a hardcore fan, its just that Re5 isnt a step in the direction I would have took for RE, its the opposite actually, and I think that because of this, alot of fans are getting frustrated and leaving the series or perhaps playing Re5 just for the characters and the story (like I am).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Dont get me wrong, im not trying to bash RE, because I am a hardcore fan, its just that Re5 isnt a step in the direction I would have took for RE, its the opposite actually, and I think that because of this, alot of fans are getting frustrated and leaving the series or perhaps playing Re5 just for the characters and the story (like I am).

Sure, I understand that, and I can tell how they are frustrating people, but I think that the step they are taking is a good one, they needed this, I have never played for the gameplay, it has always been about the characters & story, and this looks like it is a perfect continuation of the story. The gameplay has changed a bit, but for the good, they needed change to keep the series alive, by changing they would hear a bunch of crap about it, and if they didn't change, no doubt there would be alot of people complaining that it needs change, so they hear about it either way, & I think that they made the right decision overall.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Sure, I understand that, and I can tell how they are frustrating people, but I think that the step they are taking is a good one, they needed this, I have never played for the gameplay, it has always been about the characters & story, and this looks like it is a perfect continuation of the story. The gameplay has changed a bit, but for the good, they needed change to keep the series alive, by changing they would hear a bunch of crap about it, and if they didn't change, no doubt there would be alot of people complaining that it needs change, so they hear about it either way, & I think that they made the right decision overall.Smile
But the fact of the matter is that Capcom is pretty much catering to Gears and Halo fans and what they want, while leaving their original fans, the ones that helped make Resident Evil the long-standing franchise that it is, out in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
But the fact of the matter is that Capcom is pretty much catering to Gears and Halo fans and what they want, while leaving their original fans, the ones that helped make Resident Evil the long-standing franchise that it is, out in the dust.

Yeah, I had stated that before, because they are doing alot of stuff, mainly with the controls, but otherwise, unlike what Indiana Jones said, about it being just another action game, this is certainly much much more than just 'some actoin game', it isn't even an action game, maybe now it has alot more action, but I dont' think that it would be put into that category.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am

Yes, I have played it a couple of times, (unfortunately I don't yet have a 360 or PS3) and the controls threw me off at first. Then again, I'm used to using the RE4 PC controls. After you get used to them it's not so hard. From what I've played though, I agree. It is definitely not just another action game. It seems to steer away from RE4's massive shootouts with tons of ammo. It actually takes some planning if you don't want to get killed. Hey, if it wasn't challenging, it wouldn't be fun, right?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Yes, I have played it a couple of times, (unfortunately I don't yet have a 360 or PS3) and the controls threw me off at first. Then again, I'm used to using the RE4 PC controls. After you get used to them it's not so hard. From what I've played though, I agree. It is definitely not just another action game. It seems to steer away from RE4's massive shootouts with tons of ammo. It actually takes some planning if you don't want to get killed. Hey, if it wasn't challenging, it wouldn't be fun, right?

RE4 didn't exactly have 'Massive Shootouts', people are exagerating on the ammo big time, it wasn't much more than RE3, just what you needed to get rid of the diminutive ganados.Smile

I heard that the demo was tough, that is nice to hear, I can't wait to fight Asteroth and a bunch of aggressive majini guys.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

RE4 didn't exactly have 'Massive Shootouts', people are exagerating on the ammo big time, it wasn't much more than RE3, just what you needed to get rid of the diminutive ganados.Smile

I heard that the demo was tough, that is nice to hear, I can't wait to fight Asteroth and a bunch of aggressive majini guys.Smile

Agreed, perhaps the word "massive" tips towards exageration. However, I've found ammo to be quite abundant in RE4 and have found myself emptyhanded on perhaps only 2 occasions. In the demo for RE5 (I don't know whether or not this reflects the full game) I seemed to never have enough ammo to supply my needs. Thus the larger ammount of prompted actions perhaps? We'll have to see when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Agreed, perhaps the word "massive" tips towards exageration. However, I've found ammo to be quite abundant in RE4 and have found myself emptyhanded on perhaps only 2 occasions. In the demo for RE5 (I don't know whether or not this reflects the full game) I seemed to never have enough ammo to supply my needs. Thus the larger ammount of prompted actions perhaps? We'll have to see when it comes out.

I enjoy hearing when people tell me that there was less ammo in RE5, I can tell how you will not just be able to shoot alot, you have to shoot when necessary, and you will probably have to do your actions alot too, after shooting them in the face or getting them to their knees.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I enjoy hearing when people tell me that there was less ammo in RE5, I can tell how you will not just be able to shoot alot, you have to shoot when necessary, and you will probably have to do your actions alot too, after shooting them in the face or getting them to their knees.Smile
That sort of stuff Spike will only add to the greatness of the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 am

Regenerator wrote:
That sort of stuff Spike will only add to the greatness of the game Very Happy

I can only imagine, but I still have yet to play the demo....Sad

Also, you aren't able to shoot your partner are you, or is there friendly fire?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 am

Its just not as scary as the previous ones, lets face it, things are only scary when alone, but when you bring another person, eventhough Sheeva (or your friend) might not be able to that much, its still less scary because theres more then one person. coop should have never been added. Now take a mini game like the RE4 Mercenaries one and tack on coop, that would be a blast, but for storymode, I would rather play it alone. I dunno who asked for Coop, but it sure as hell wasnt me
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:13 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Its just not as scary as the previous ones, lets face it, things are only scary when alone, but when you bring another person, eventhough Sheeva (or your friend) might not be able to that much, its still less scary because theres more then one person. coop should have never been added. Now take a mini game like the RE4 Mercenaries one and tack on coop, that would be a blast, but for storymode, I would rather play it alone. I dunno who asked for Coop, but it sure as hell wasnt me

I don't understand what existed in the 'previous one' that is absent in RE4?

I sure didn't ask for co-op, and I sort of dislike the idea of having to play the whole game like that, but we have had co-op situations before, RE0 & Outbreak, not to mention teaming up with someone for a small portion, in all of them actually.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Where do you download Resident Evil 5 demo for PS3? Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

from the ps network or on the xbox it xbox live
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

from the ps network or on the xbox it xbox live

Thank you for replying Smile
I tried looking on the PS network, but I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resident evil 5 demo x box 360   resident evil 5 demo x box 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

resident evil 5 demo x box 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next