Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 DEMO!

Go down 
+7
Incompetent Barry
chocotricks
Mcghie
Jill Sandwich
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
Evil Rage42
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Resident Evil 6 DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHVc-4-dPNs&feature=g-all-u

Check out this video of gameplay with Leon!

The graphics look great. The gameplay looks kind of similar to ORC, but this game looks great so far.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 pm

I thought the demo would be revealed tomorrow. Here's there E3 schedule:

TUESDAY 6/5
12pm PT – Lost Planet 3 with producer Andrew Szymanski
2pm – Street Fighter X Tekken Vita with Seth Killian and producer Tomoaki Ayano
3pm – Resident Evil 6 Leon demo and hoodie giveaway
4pm – Interview and Q&A with Tommy Tallarico for Video Games Live
430pm – Interview with Greg Ferraiolo for Sumthing Digital

WEDNESDAY 6/6
10am PT – DmC with creative director Tameem Antoniades
11am – iPad Expo (a look at current iOS offerings)
12pm – Resident Evil 6 Chris demo w hoodie giveaway
2pm – DmC gameplay demo
3pm – Resident Evil 6 jake (?) demo w hoodie giveaway
4pm – Trivia Prize Off!! (Tons of free codes to give away!)

THURSDAY 6/7
10am PT – Resident Evil 6 w executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
11am – DmC gameplay demo
12pm – Lost Planet 3 gameplay demo
2pm – Ask Capcom with Seth Killian
3pm – BradyGames Q&A with Dr Deelite and Clockw0rk
4pm – E3 wrap up, trailer showcase and closing chat with stream audience

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Well that schedule is wrong because there was new gameplay shown today. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Well that schedule is wrong because there was new gameplay shown today. lol
I think more elaborate stuff will be shown tomorrow then. I guess in the Microsoft conference they wanted to show off all of the biggest 360 games coming out.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Awww damn it! Why couldn't E3 start in the morning. I'm gonna miss everything Sad. Gameplay looks freakin' spectacular!

Last edited by Jill Sandwich on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm

I would like to see more of the game play.
My mind is half and half now.
First look, the graphics look pretty nice, gameplay looks fluent and less "tankish"
I think the whole new mechanics look pretty intriguing and wonder how it will feel to play.
That being said, WHAT THE FUCK CAPCOM !
So much for the game being horror based and bringing some of the games roots back.
This is complete blockbuster cinematic action based.
Way to win back over your oldskool devotees.
You should do a joint press re-lease with Black Ops 2 and just shout it out to all the FPS fans that your making the game with them in mind.

I will still be interesting in playing this but I'm a little angry at this.
Still slightly excited but that excitement is laced with anger.

I miss Shinji Sad
His departure from the Capcom was the worst thing that happened to the series.
I'm still looking forward to his "Zwei" project, there is still hope for survival horror.
I dont think resident evil will ever be survival horror again.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:59 pm

This and South park are my most anticipated games of the year also I know it wont happen but WOULDNT IT BE AWESOME IF CAPCOM REANNOUNCED LEGENDS 3!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Mcghie wrote:
First look, the graphics look pretty nice, gameplay looks fluent and less "tankish"
I think the whole new mechanics look pretty intriguing and wonder how it will feel to play.
So much for the game being horror based and bringing some of the games roots back.
You should do a joint press re-lease with Black Ops 2 and just shout it out to all the FPS fans that your making the game with them in mind.

I miss Shinji Sad
I'm still looking forward to his "Zwei" project, there is still hope for survival horror.

i think you might be over reacting. like i stated in another thread, they only showed a 5 minute demo. that doesnt mean it wont be survival horror, because it still could be and i wouldnt expect the whole entire scenario to be horror.they said that it will have horror in the story but no where did they say that the entire thing would be horror.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I miss Shinji Sad
Not only that but this demo is taking place in China, not Tall Oaks, which is suppose to be the "horror" part of the game.

i think you might be over reacting. like i stated in another thread, they only showed a 5 minute demo. that doesnt mean it wont be survival horror, because it still could be and i wouldnt expect the whole entire scenario to be horror.they said that it will have horror in the story but no where did they say that the entire thing would be horror.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Mcghie wrote:

I miss Shinji Sad

I agree on all your points. So far from what i've seen i think this will just be a rental for me.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:

I dont over-react.
I put it clear that I liked the look of the game etc.
I just stated how the game is to action orientated for it to be even the slightest bit horror.
That is my point of view from this demo.
Yes the demo is only 5 minutes but by the looks of it the game will follow this same action flow.

This is not to say that I'm not anticipating the game.
I have been since the "supposed" leaked logo of the game was released from a press conference.
Me and a few other members also sat basically counting down the days until the supposed teaser trailer was released, only to find out it was a fake.
To say that this isn't exciting me is a understatement.
My main gripe is just that no matter how much Capcom will promise to bring back little things from there roots, they never do, or it is not what you expect.
Shinji was the master of Resident evil, the series needs someone like him again.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Ok people, RE is most likely NEVER going to go back to it's roots. It won't because fixed camera angles and puzzles and all that good shit won't work in this day and age of gaming, Capcom pretty much HAS to make the new RE games action orientated so it can sell on the market. Don't get me wrong I miss the old style too, but you have to accept the fact that times have changed (for the worse IMO) and Capcom are just doing what is "in" at this point in time so it can sell.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I never said anything about that either lol
I know only to well that pre-rendered backgrounds and fixed camera angles dont work in today's gaming climate.
That style pretty much died off in the PS2 era.
Now they rig GI lighting and use adaptive textures to get the photo realism that games are aiming for. Not to mention environment mechanics and physics.

I posted this a long time ago about how people shouldn't complain to much about RE4 and 5 because series need to evolve in order to stop the franchise going stale.
Though now a days your seeing more it being a money case, fair enough if your evolving the series to better the experience and keep the game going but now all companies want to produce is Hollywood style cinemtical shooters due this new trend.
Resident evil will always be good no matter what but is it to much to ask for a little less action and a little more horror.
I think it would be a little more scary without a partner AI, that and if they made the game a little more survival based, even on the action parts.
People can say what they want put this isn't balanced, this is swaying towards TOO much action.
ORC had that fast paced, 3rd person shooting and cover based style of play and look how that turned out.
What's to say this isn't going to feel the same ?
I dont want old resident evil back, I want survival back and a little more horror.
I want the game to push you to the limits and not over compensate your bad playing with more and more ammo and health.
I want the game to bitch slap you and tell you to man up, your not getting more bullets now run and survive.

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I want the game to bitch slap you and tell you to man up, your not getting more bullets now run and survive.
Hell yeah!! That would teach this new FPS age of gamers to acually use....oh whats that word I'm looking for....oh yeah, STRATEGY!!! Cool

And about the AI Partner thing, if they take the whole partner/co-op aspect out of it, it would just cause a huge shit storm. lol
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I still don't think RE has really changed all that much.

And again, what's up with this limited ammo mumbo-jumbo? Do any of you honestly run out of ammo when playing the old games? There's plenty. Nearly everytime I reach the end of an older RE game, I have tons of ammo and herbs to spare. Why do people forget this?

The only time it's ever "survival horror" is if you're playing it for your first time or you're playing it on hard mode.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Hell yeah!! That would teach this new FPS age of gamers to acually use....oh whats that word I'm looking for....oh yeah, STRATEGY!!! Cool

And about the AI Partner thing, if they take the whole partner/co-op aspect out of it, it would just cause a huge shit storm. lol

Totally would Cool
Yeah I know but it less scary when you have someone beside you, especially when that someone is running ahead of you spraying bullets and stealing all the health sprays and using them when
like 2% damage has been taking (yes I am talking about that pain in the ass Sheva)
It's the same scenario when walking somewhere in the dark or taking a short cut down a eerie place at night, it's slightly freaky but if your friend or someone was with you then
that sense of being alone in a freaky environment fades and you feel okay.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Theres just too much on the go now for it to be scary so I think the direction its taking is good for the series. Although with RE6 It would be cool if they did a dlc or something thats something like outbreak and did make it classic style something small like an hour long.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Although with RE6 It would be cool if they did a dlc or something thats something like outbreak and did make it classic style something small like an hour long.
That would be awesome!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 am

Just to clear one thing up: Capcom never said there was going to be survival horror. All this time they have been talking about cinematic horror.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just to clear one thing up: Capcom never said there was going to be survival horror. All this time they have been talking about cinematic horror.

Yeah I know that's why I made sure that the point I was getting across wasn't about the game being survival horror.
Im used to Resident evil not being survival horror now becasue it hasn't really been that way since Code Veronica.
Resident Evil wasn't TRUE survival horror to begin with anyway.
I like the games action and cinematic side to the game but would like it being a little more scary or even being more panicy.
I would like to the game to be a little more challenging so it would bring the survival aspect back to the series.
RE5's professional mode wasn't even really that hard.
If RE6 has a really hard mode or a nightmare mode then that will make me happy.
I want a game that has me striving to complete it.
Fingers cross they have a really hard mode, that will be good.
I also wonder what the multiplayer will be like for this, RE5 was good online.
My last issues would be a hope for it come to PC pretty fast, it's Capcom so I dont see the PC getting a port until sometime after the
console release.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

I shall not watch this Demo -- I can wait..
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Methsia wrote:
I shall not watch this Demo -- I can wait..
I posted this somewhere else on here, but it applies...

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm

No thanks :S --

I like to play it for the first time and be all like "OOOooooOOo. Lovely Jubbly. Very Happy"

Rather than - "Okay. Let's do this- I already know the controls. Peh."

That's so boring, I swear. I like to panic at first, with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm

I hope this isn't too much of a "spoiler" but it looks amazing. Cool
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Yeah I'm staying away too. I like surprises. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 DEMO!   Resident Evil 6 DEMO! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 DEMO!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next