HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does anybody like Final Fantasy?

Go down 
+33
S.Winters
DeadlyGenetics
Lady Yuna
The CG
Martin85
FullMetalWesker
Kino_00
DXP
Billy Coen
TeRoR KiD
Methsia
fernandofan08
lyfesArcanum
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
chocotricks
RingoSparkle
mika2468TV
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
Reede1991
Mass Distraction
sibraa5
frodomir
charlieRE2
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
duralumin
Regenerator
Spike991
Kytte
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I thought you had started to like the game again?

8-10 hours walking a straight path isn't that bad, 30 hours however...
I can see that being a problem. Hopefully FFV will be more open.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Methsia wrote:
I need help, you guys.

I don't know how to kill a boss, I can't remember what it was but it was in that place where you run around with Lightning and Hope.

Let me describe it, it constantly changes its weakness elemental wise. And it looks like- Urghhh I don't know but it deals huge physical damage :{{

If you still need help, I just defeated him and got 5 stars. Here's my strategy:

Paradigms:

You need 3 sets,
{Medic -- Synergist}
{Commando -- Ravager}
{Commando -- Medic}

First use {Medic -- Synergist}, until Hope used protect and shell on everybody. Use cure with Lightning if necessary.
Then keep switching between {Commando -- Ravager} and {Commando -- Medic} (switch if your health is yellow). Also use potions with Lightning if necessary. Just spam the attack command with Lightning. You don't need to use magic with her, it will only make this battle more complicated. If you still want to though, use libra to see it's weaknessess and change the Commando's in my strategy to Ravager's.

My equipment:

Lightning: Gladius Lv. 4, Power Wristband Lv. 3, Tungsten Bangle Lv. 2. (You can buy both accessories in the store)
Hope: Hawkeye Lv. 5, Silver Bangle Lv. 1, Tungsten Bangle Lv. 1.

I just defeated that boss thanks to this Strategy. Five Stars <3 I'm so proud of myself, I didn't think I'd defeat this boss
let alone get 5 Stars ;_;

For next timers, I'm asking Thom to help me. Thanks so much Thomy-Whomy, you helped me a great deal. Now I just want to continue the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

So...I'm pretty new to the Final Fantasy games, and I have the option to play two of them.

Should I start with Final Fantasy Tactics or Final Fantasy VIII?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Should I start with Final Fantasy Tactics or Final Fantasy VIII?
Depends on what kind of games you're used to. I personally started with Tactics Advance and went on to play VII.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Out of those two, FFVIII. Haven't played tactics myself but it is very different from the main series.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm

^ Alright, I'm gonna start with VIII then. Thanks you two Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Enjoy the game Very Happy. And ask questions or advice at any time. It's my favorite gaming series so I'm glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Enjoy the game Very Happy. And ask questions or advice at any time. It's my favorite gaming series so I'm glad to help.

Alrighty, sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Cool game, I am gladly to help if you have any questions regarding to that I'll try my best to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Cool game, I am gladly to help if you have any questions regarding to that I'll try my best to answer.

Alright thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 pm

I liked them all the way up to Final Fantasy X. X-2 was alright. But 13.... was not a FF game, I'm sorry. Neither was 13-2. And now they are working on Versus 13 and it has a FPS mode? What the hell happened to FF....?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

the_darkest_one wrote:
I liked them all the way up to Final Fantasy X. X-2 was alright. But 13.... was not a FF game, I'm sorry. Neither was 13-2. And now they are working on Versus 13 and it has a FPS mode? What the hell happened to FF....?

Its the same that happened to capcom they lost half of the staff that actually made good games and as a result all we have are crappy games that are too linear(ff13 never played it never will) RE5 (seriously....massive disappointment) the last decent FF I played was I think X-2 I bought 12 but it still lies in one of my boxes un-played(think i've put a few hours in and nothing more) its all this trying to cater to casual gamers that only have a 10 second memory span that can only fathom angry birds...
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

I wouldn't call the FF games after FFX crappy. Sure, they're not as magical and memorable as they used to be, but they are still good games. FFX-2 might have the worst story ever in a video game and some fucked up characters, they made up for that with great gameplay. XII is a very good and big game with lots of content and great battle mechanics. XIII has it's moments, although the game gets really damn boring halfway. I've never played XI and XIII-2 so can't judge.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm

basically if you have played 12 you've played 11 since the battle mechanics were just copied and pasted bloody blue lines indeed =P the truth is nowadays games are serious business its all about money and not about fun back in the day its was about making something unique now its the same thing copied and pasted a million times... Roll on 13 VS that's all i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

We another 16 bit FF.

The Mega Man 9 treatment. That would make my life.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm

The CG wrote:
We another 16 bit FF.

The Mega Man 9 treatment. That would make my life.

FF IV the after years, that's what you need
Back to top Go down
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:50 pm

DXP wrote:
the_darkest_one wrote:

Its the same that happened to capcom they lost half of the staff that actually made good games and as a result all we have are crappy games that are too linear(ff13 never played it never will) RE5 (seriously....massive disappointment) the last decent FF I played was I think X-2 I bought 12 but it still lies in one of my boxes un-played(think i've put a few hours in and nothing more) its all this trying to cater to casual gamers that only have a 10 second memory span that can only fathom angry birds...

I couldn't have said it better myself. I dont even really play many new games. I have a PS3, a Wii, and a 360 and dont play any of them often. There are a few games I love like God of War, Alan Wake, and the Zelda series. As previously stated, I used to like Final Fantasy up to X-2. After that they started sucking bad. And RE4 was pretty good, RE5 was not even an RE game. Reminded me a Gears of War more than RE really. RE6 "looks" nice (graphics wise) but I am not even 100% sure if I am gonna buy it. I probably will just wait until its out for a few months and read up on some reviews before I do. You gotta have more than just graphics to make me buy it. RE is getting way too easy and less and less survival horror. I'd play Alan Wake over RE nowadays ANY time.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:57 am

All the FFXII hate everywhere -_- I thought it was a great game. If there's one FF game crap imo, it's X-2. Still liked it.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 pm

When I was very young, perhaps 12 or so, I recall playing some SNES games on my old computer my grandma got me. But I could not play that now. The only thing turn based I will play are games like Total war. Waiting for a bar to full up is exceedingly archaic and I can't believe anyone enjoys that. Of course I am not a fan of thousands of points of health and magic and many levels. I recently have put about 30 minutes into the Crystal Chronicle games emulated on my puter. I like them so far, but I simply can't play traditional final fantasy anymore. Also, I don't much care for mixing all sorts of magic and technology together. It feels awkward and inauthentic. Granted, all rpgs are unrealistic. But I prefer a completely medieval game, not a mix of sci fi, steam punk, and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 am

Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 Tumblr_m6e92ribAp1rw70wfo1_500
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 am

You can find that poster in Ptichard's office too when your in the Serif Industries Building(really need to complete DXHR)

Anyone bought the re-release of FF7 on PC yet?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 am

Nah, I'm content with my PS1 version Razz

Have some more FF trivia.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like Final Fantasy?   Does anybody like Final Fantasy? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody like Final Fantasy?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12