HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Go down 
+12
PWNERX
Teh Black Cat
ZombiePrincess
Outbreakgirl
Ghost Leader
Methsia
JPHERO
Ben4Mieko
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
RebelliousQueen
16 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Check this out! It's fun Smile Find out what's yours http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_final_fantasy_character_are_you_most_lik

This are mine:
Your Result: Blonde Bombshell
Its hard to shut you up
sometimes but you can
make those around you
laugh and entertained. That
makes you the most like
Rikku. Not only do you have a bubbly attitude and can
make any disaster into a
success, you are also very
good at fixing things.
Whether it be mechanical,
computerized or just trying to figure out how to use the
tv remote. And you never
need to read the directions.
You know who you are and
you dont' let anyone tell you
otherwise. And you are very loyal to your
friends.But you know what
its like to be an outcast, and
you dont take kindly to
disrespect. So watch out that
your mouth doesn't get you into trouble.
(Rikku is one of my favorite character and I am so like her on real life.)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

What Final Fantasy Character are You "Most" Like?
Your Result: Red XIII

You are a very intelligent person but even on top of all that intelligence there is a silent deadly secret you keep within yourself until someone gets too close and gets you too fired up to hide it. So keep your brain in tact and try to learn something new everyday. Stay loyal to your friends. And fight when the need arises. It will surprise even you. That makes you more like Red xIII from final fantasy 8.

Yay I'm Red XIII from FF8 (?! what the fuck, he's from 7). I love him.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

Your Result: Sporty

You thrive in sports and anything that can keep you active. So that means your healthy and competitive. Not only that but you no how to lead successfully. And you consider those around you very important. And you would give your life for a friend. And you are not below a little romance either. So continue having fun with life.. and just remember its not as long as we all think it is, so live it to its fullest

scuse me....who the hell's sporty?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

That sounds a bit like Zidane.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Your Result: Sporty

You thrive in sports and anything that can keep you active. So that means your healthy and competitive. Not only that but you no how to lead successfully. And you consider those around you very important. And you would give your life for a friend. And you are not below a little romance either. So continue having fun with life.. and just remember its not as long as we all think it is, so live it to its fullest

scuse me....who the hell's sporty?
Sounds like Tidus.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 am

Sounds like confusing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

Playstation Network Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Your Result: Squall LeonHeart

You are sarcastic, cold, handsome, and a natural born leader. That makes your personality match up with Squall Leonheart. While you make a good leader... don't pass up the opportunities that are around you. Because sometimes your lack of wanting to admit emotion makes you miss out on a lot in life. there could be someone around you right now you could be happy with. Try not to overlook people. And it doesn't hurt to have a lil fun every once in awhile.

Awww hell yeah! He's my favourite character! I'm so glad I got this as my result. Awesome! Cool
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 am

Your Result: Squall LeonHeart

You are sarcastic, cold, handsome, and a natural born leader. That makes your personality match up with Squall Leonheart. While you make a good leader... don't pass up the opportunities that are around you. Because sometimes your lack of wanting to admit emotion makes you miss out on a lot in life. there could be someone around you right now you could be happy with. Try not to overlook people. And it doesn't hurt to have a lil fun every once in awhile.

Wow i got Squall that is pretty awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:05 am

Your Result: The Flower Girl

You have a nuturing personality and that makes you more like Aeris Gainsborough. No matter what life has thrown you, you turn it into something special. Some people find your personality mysterious... but once they get to know you they all fall in love with not only your beauty but your personality. But you are not above getting yourself in the middle of a love triangle. But if you had the chance to give you life up for the entire world you would do it without a second thought. Your friends are very loyal to you and you would do anything to help them. All of this makes you a strong person who can do anything but is not above falling in love, or showing a soft side every once in awhile. We all wish there were more like you in the world. So Keep it up.

Nostalgia D: I do hate it when my friends get picked on or hurt. Especially that bastard that knocked my friend Eleanor off her chair, whilst she was reading, in College. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I HAD MAGICAL POWERS. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 am

I'm obviously Vincent. I don't need some Internet questionnaire to tell me that.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 am

Its hard to shut you up sometimes but you can make those around you laugh and entertained. That makes you the most like Rikku. Not only do you have a bubbly attitude and can make any disaster into a success, you are also very good at fixing things. Whether it be mechanical, computerized or just trying to figure out how to use the tv remote. And you never need to read the directions. You know who you are and you dont' let anyone tell you otherwise. And you are very loyal to your friends.But you know what its like to be an outcast, and you dont take kindly to disrespect. So watch out that your mouth doesn't get you into trouble.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm obviously Vincent. I don't need some Internet questionnaire to tell me that.

That's the spirit, Ghost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm

88%
Its hard to shut you up sometimes but you can make those around you laugh and entertained. That makes you the most like Rikku. Not only do you have a bubbly attitude and can make any disaster into a success, you are also very good at fixing things. Whether it be mechanical, computerized or just trying to figure out how to use the tv remote. And you never need to read the directions. You know who you are and you dont' let anyone tell you otherwise. And you are very loyal to your friends.But you know what its like to be an outcast, and you dont take kindly to disrespect. So watch out that your mouth doesn't get you into trouble.

I'm happy with that. Actually, I have a lot of people tell me that I remind them of her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Your Result: The Flower Girl

92%
You have a nuturing personality and that makes you more like Aeris Gainsborough. No matter what life has thrown you, you turn it into something special. Some people find your personality mysterious... but once they get to know you they all fall in love with not only your beauty but your personality. But you are not above getting yourself in the middle of a love triangle. But if you had the chance to give you life up for the entire world you would do it without a second thought. Your friends are very loyal to you and you would do anything to help them. All of this makes you a strong person who can do anything but is not above falling in love, or showing a soft side every once in awhile. We all wish there were more like you in the world. So Keep it up.

D'awww. She's always been my favorite Final Fantasy character too Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 pm

If anything, I have no vendetta's. The past is not a matter, because though I have none.
The goal is to destroy all that threatens the balance of power. Those who help are welcome.
Those who try to stop me will be destroyed. When I am finished, I will disappear.
When the Balance is again threatened, I will rise again to restore it. Evil cannot hide.
Nowhere in space. Nowhere in time.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

How the heck did I get the flower girl? I selected MALE!

Back to top Go down
Juzie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Juzie

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Known_Hero wrote:

Naw I think it's cute, you can be the pretty little boy who's mommy dresses him up to carry around the flowers.

I got Sporty... whoever the hell that is!?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Juzie wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Naw I think it's cute, you can be the pretty little boy who's mommy dresses him up to carry around the flowers.

I think you got Wakka, or none other than Tidus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 am

Juzie wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Urrghhh, this thread has been nothing but a disappointment. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 am

red XIII
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 pm

I got:
Your Result: The Flower Girl - 90%

Extra:
I'll be waiting for you so.. if you come there .. - 76%
Blonde Bombshell - 74%
One who has lost everything - 67%
Sporty - 56%
Red XIII - 51%
Squall LeonHeart - 46%
File: Jenova: Top Ranking Soldier - 0%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?   Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Page 1 of 1