Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A REboot Film Series EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A REboot Film Series EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A REboot Film Series EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A REboot Film Series EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A REboot Film Series EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A REboot Film Series EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A REboot Film Series EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A REboot Film Series

Go down 
+3
Regenerator
Spike991
Soul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

A REboot Film Series Empty
PostSubject: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:23 pm

(I was gonna add this as a post to the Romero thread but I figured it deserved its own)

As we continue to seen NUMEROUS times in Hollywood, I think a Reboot is called for (regardless of how well the Anderson films have done).

Plus added the fact of how big the series is?
I bet Sony would pop down the cash for a big budget reboot, FAITHFULLY adapting the video game series, a budget enough to actually see Yawn, Neptune, etc.

Personally the true RE fans deserve it

Personally though, a Near 2 in a half hour film, that combines RE0 and 1 would be best in my opinion.
Then 2 and 3 for the sequel and then Code Veronica for the 3rd film, and then maybe show the fall at the Russian Base at the end of the film. Literally setting up "Resident Evil 4"
Or that's how I'd like it.

Anyone got ideas on how a Reboot should be done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:47 pm

I think that would be nice, and especially if it were CG, like Degeneration, plus having the best voice actors, that would be really nice, but I wouldn't really care for having a movie of the exact same thing as the games.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I think that would be nice, and especially if it were CG, like Degeneration, plus having the best voice actors, that would be really nice, but I wouldn't really care for having a movie of the exact same thing as the games.Smile
I agree...I actually prefer movies to be that way based off of games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, they should do some spin-offs or maybe even remake something like Survivor, because Survivor has in my opinion one of the best and interesting stories despite it's graphics and acting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:

i agree they must keep making movies in cg and with that good voices
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:11 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I third that. I'd prefer to see something unique at least story-wise (like Degeneration), if not in a separate universe than the games, rather than word-for-word adaptions of the games.

As far as the movies are concerned, I thought RE was great and Apocalypse better (as I said elsewhere, I liked the darker personality of Movie Jill over the self-righteousness of Game Jill), but they really dropped the ball with Extinction. I enjoy the Mad Max trilogy and movies the like, but the post-apocalyptic setting didn't really suit the Resident Evil plot very well. If I'd been involved in writing it, I'd have said "let's leave the zombie apocalypse to George Romero" (who did a real shyte of a job on Land of the Dead, IMHO---zombies caring about eachother? Suspect ).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

As far as the movies are concerned, I thought RE was great and Apocalypse better (as I said elsewhere, I liked the darker personality of Movie Jill over the self-righteousness of Game Jill), but they really dropped the ball with Extinction. I enjoy the Mad Max trilogy and movies the like, but the post-apocalyptic setting didn't really suit the Resident Evil plot very well. If I'd been involved in writing it, I'd have said "let's leave the zombie apocalypse to George Romero" (who did a real shyte of a job on Land of the Dead, IMHO---zombies caring about eachother? Suspect ).

Yeah, new storylines, that are in the actual RE universe, I sure do hate having to explain to people on youtube how RE games and movies are not connected, story wise.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 pm

i would like a full cgi film of resident evil 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Ha but you know they'd use the same models as in Degeneration? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Soul wrote:
Ha but you know they'd use the same models as in Degeneration? Laughing

They probably would, but I hope that they wouldn't be that lazy...again.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, new storylines, that are in the actual RE universe, I sure do hate having to explain to people on youtube how RE games and movies are not connected, story wise.Smile
Well, your first mistake is worrying about what 90% of tards on YouTube believe... lol! But I know what you mean, though.
charlieRE2 wrote:
What would be the point?

I and millions of other fans have played both scenarios of RE2 through time and again, so I know what the plot is about and where the twists are, who the characters are, who dies and who lives, and so on. There'd be no point in watching it for someone who knows all that.

So what would be the point in making that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, your first mistake is worrying about what 90% of tards on YouTube believe... lol! But I know what you mean, though.

Yeah, I know it is a uphill fight, but I wouldn't consider it a mistake, I enjoy teaching people that don't know too much about it, and at the same time, while explaining things, I can refresh my own mind in the topics, but I think we have the same idea in mind, new stories in the RE universe, CG, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, I know it is a uphill fight, but I wouldn't consider it a mistake, I enjoy teaching people that don't know too much about it, and at the same time, while explaining things, I can refresh my own mind in the topics
99% of my efforts end in a "You're a noob and I doubt you're mommy would ever let you play RE" reply.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, I know it is a uphill fight, but I wouldn't consider it a mistake, I enjoy teaching people that don't know too much about it, and at the same time, while explaining things, I can refresh my own mind in the topics
99% of my efforts end in a "You're a noob and I doubt you're mommy would ever let you play RE" reply.

Aww, the 'tough love' approach.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

charlieRE2 wrote:
What would be the point?

I and millions of other fans have played both scenarios of RE2 through time and again, so I know what the plot is about and where the twists are, who the characters are, who dies and who lives, and so on. There'd be no point in watching it for someone who knows all that.

So what would be the point in making that? Suspect

the point would be that i put my opinion across that i would like to see it. i didnt say everybody else would like to so dont get shirty. resident evil 2 is my favourite game sooooooooooooooo i would like to see it. i know it would never happen, its just a dream of mine.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:37 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

Ha i'd love that, and RE3 to make up for that awful Nemesis wannabe in RE: Apocalypse
I am of course refering to the poor costume for Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A REboot Film Series   A REboot Film Series Empty

Back to top Go down

A REboot Film Series
Page 1 of 1