HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiovnidca
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chiovnidca

Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!   Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 am

Help bring back survival horror to Resident Evil! An independent film company called Malicious Productions is trying to reboot the resident evil series to it's original state of survival horror! Check out the teaser trailer on youtube called "Resident Evil: Home Sweet Home" that they made recently and more to come this summer! What are your guys thoughts on this?

Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!   Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 am

That was shot really well. It will be interesting to see what they do with it. I agree with the comment on YouTube though, the STARS officer does look more like a member of the BSAA. Always excited to see some decent fan work though!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!   Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm

I smell a cease and desist letter coming their way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!   Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 am

It might be a pretty cool fan movie but to be fair it just looks like
it will be the exact same film as the first one, atmosphere wise and what not.
That is the only feeling I'm getting from this teaser trailer.
Not that it's a bad thing though as the first Resident Evil movie was pretty good
and should have stayed the way it was heading before all the sci-fi crap got thrown into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!   Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil fans make a reboot to the series for the web!
Page 1 of 1