HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:43 am

Mass: You have to be brave to take the actual army route. I would take the Civil Service any day. How come you decided not to?

Ghost: Lmao! "...at least have the decency to BE French!" It's not like they can morph into a different ethnicity, haha. Do you actually have something against them or is it just lighthearted?

I just uploaded Part 8 of my RE1 Blind Playthrough:

It feels kind of dirty to post here now. You both are just cool people to talk to. I seem to be getting at least 40 views an episode. I post elsewhere too. People must watch but not comment. If there is only a slight chance of one person being a silent viewer of this thread, then I'll take it Razz

Anyway, how are you two this morning?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:09 am

Something about that Giant Snake seems a touch off...

Perhaps he is also poisonous?

Is he really a terrible demon?

I'll take all these things into consideration when I look at the oddity that is its MOUTH TEXTURES.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:54 am

PWNERX wrote:

I'll take all these things into consideration when I look at the oddity that is its MOUTH TEXTURES.

affraid Ghost said you were a little weird... But I am too. Haha. That snake could literally fit you in its mouth. Maybe you'll be able to study the specimen easier if you're closer... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:11 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Mass: You have to be brave to take the actual army route. I would take the Civil Service any day. How come you decided not to?

Because, like you said yourself, it's pretty ingrained in the culture. I never even thought of doing the other option since my father went, his father went, etc. It's just a thing most men here end up doing at some point in their lives.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

affraid Ghost said you were a little weird... But I am too. Haha. That snake could literally fit you in its mouth. Maybe you'll be able to study the specimen easier if you're closer... Twisted Evil

I don't need to be close to investigate that maw, it has the wrong textures!
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 am

Mass: It's brave nonetheless, in my eyes. I think going into the actual army is probably more beneficial; I assume you'd grow more as a person. What were the positives and negatives you took from being in the army?

PWNERX: Hmm... touché. My question to you, then, would be: What would the right textures look like?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:52 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Mass: It's brave nonetheless, in my eyes. I think going into the actual army is probably more beneficial; I assume you'd grow more as a person. What were the positives and negatives you took from being in the army?

PWNERX: Hmm... touché. My question to you, then, would be: What would the right textures look like?

Flesh toned, rather than scales.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 4:08 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:

Well my physical endurance and overall shape went up a ton, considering I could hardly run a few hundred feet when I went there and after it I took 10+ km walks (and sometimes runs) for fun. Of course I'm not in that good a shape anymore since it's been a few years and I'm lazy as fuck but I'm still in a way better condition than back then and still go on long walks to pass time. I guess you could say I also grew up a bunch, since I was basically just a kid barely out of his teens back then. Oh, and I got a job as a delivery driver afterwards and I think the fact I was a radio car driver in the army helped with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:52 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Ghost: Lmao! "...at least have the decency to BE French!" It's not like they can morph into a different ethnicity, haha. Do you actually have something against them or is it just lighthearted?
If you aren't French, don't SOUND French! I mean, it's so simple. Get your own dang accent, Belgium!
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:05 am

PWNERX: Wow. Now that you mention it, the snake's mouth does look a little weird (like scales). I honestly thought you were trolling or making a joke, but that makes a lot of sense, haha. Sort it out Capcom!

Mass: Damn dude. Nice! That's something I've been meaning to do (fitness). I'm skinny and out of shape, haha. Yeah man. Obviously you lose muscle, but if you were to ever start it up again you have a better starting point than before the army. I have an older friend who was in the Navy; he said you grow up a lot in there. He said you start to realise what is actually important in life and if you want something done, you get it done! I'm an angsty young adult at the moment Razz

That's fantastic to hear. There are too many stories of people getting out of the army and not being employable. Happy to hear you found a job Smile

Ghost: Bro, you're too savage. 3savage5me. But it's funny too. I watched a video of a French accent Vs. Belgium accent and you're not wrong. They do sound the same. However, I find it amusing how passionate you are about this Smile
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 am

Here is Part 9 of the series:

"Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #9: Groundhog Day:

Watch as we wonder around the mansion, looking for the next step. We find something cool, but it doesn't seem to be relevant yet."

If there are any silent watchers, I would appreciate it SO much if you would make yourself vocal on the channel. Leave a comment, a like, or sub (your sub will not go to waste. I will be releasing blind playthroughs of the entire RE series, or just the ones you want to watch).

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 am

Part 10:

"Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #10: Awakening Evil: Watch as we fit the masks into place to awaken evil. What will come out of the coffin?"

Thank you for watching. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

Gibs on the Old Man.

I mean Crimson Head.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:53 am

PWNERX wrote:
Gibs on the Old Man.

I mean Crimson Head.

Dammit PWNERX!

I can't tell if you're trolling me or hinting at something... Razz

You were right about the Snake textures man - you were goddamn right okay? Wink - but you conveyed your genius as if you were a mad scientist...

What am I to believe? What is life? Why are we here? Where do we go when we die?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:22 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Gibs on the Old Man.

I mean Crimson Head.

Dammit PWNERX!

I can't tell if you're trolling me or hinting at something... Razz

You were right about the Snake textures man - you were goddamn right okay? Wink - but you conveyed your genius as if you were a mad scientist...

What am I to believe? What is life? Why are we here? Where do we go when we die?

Spoiler:

2. Life is a Helicopter

3. Also a Helicopter

4. You go to the Main Menu
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 am

PWNERX, dat spoiler though... To be honest, I have gotten further than the latest episode. So I believe I know who it is (and I already know there is something up with S.T.A.R.S.).

I'd rather not discuss it until after I've completed the game though Wink

2. + 3. I don't know if I'm finding something from nothing but do you mean: Life has ups and downs, sometimes it can spin you all around, you may even crash, but if you're lucky, you should land at your destination in one piece. Some people are just passengers, some people are in control.

4. That's pretty deep too. I wish that were true man... If you could go to any Main Menu, of any game, what would it be? I assume you'll say Resident Evil, but wouldn't that be scary as fuck?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Anything you glean from anything he says is finding something from nothing. In my posts, on the other hand, is hidden the meaning of life and true happiness.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Anything you glean from anything he says is finding something from nothing. In my posts, on the other hand, is hidden the meaning of life and true happiness.

You merely want us to believe that the meaning of life and true happiness is hidden in your posts. In reality, all that is hidden is the propaganda hidden in code to secretly brainwash the users of REF.net to believe and follow everything you say. As a matter of fact, you also happen to secretly look like a black-and-white alien overlord only seen through a special pair of sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:28 pm

I think it's perfectly fine. He isn't linking to rival RE sites. And I'm going to watch it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:30 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think it's perfectly fine. He isn't linking to rival RE sites. And I'm going to watch it for sure.

I appreciate that man Smile I can't express the excitement I have towards completing the entire Resident Evil series. Also, I will give my honest opinions/reactions; if I feel the newer ones are bad then I will say.

What are your favourite games in the series? Which ones would you REALLY want to see me play?

In reply to Ghost and PWNERX: Haha! I love this dialogue between you both. What have I started? I'll tell you what I've started... I have turned you against each other, with my nonsense, in the hopes of overrunning this forum. I will be the leader of this forum, soon enough, and I will pollute every single thread with negative opinions on the Resident Evil franchise! Mwhahahaha! Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 5:57 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

You merely want us to believe that the meaning of life and true happiness is hidden in your posts. In reality, all that is hidden is the propaganda hidden in code to secretly brainwash the users of REF.net to believe and follow everything you say. As a matter of fact, you also happen to secretly look like a black-and-white alien overlord only seen through a special pair of sunglasses.
You're just thinking exactly what I want you to think. Playing right into my hands.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

You're just thinking exactly what I want you to think. Playing right into my hands.

Uh, GL, what hands? And who said that I think?
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Part 11: "Creature in the Cabin... - Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #11: Watch as we venture beyond the mansion and make some new... 'friends'..."

Apologies if the audio levels seem a bit off. It will be fixed in a few episodes time. Do you want 20 - 25 minute episodes or should we go back to 10 minutes? Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Looks like we may have found our REVII Antagonist.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Looks like we may have found our REVII Antagonist.

Haha! Are any of you excited for RE7 or are you die hard fans of the older games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next