HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Gimme Dopamine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) Empty
PostSubject: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Part 1:

"Welcome to Raccoon City [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #1:

Stepping into Raccoon City, for the first time, feels good! Even with the zombies, it's a pretty nice place. I loved the Mansion of Resident Evil 1, but it's fun to explore some bigger spaces."

I started Resident Evil 1, my first proper journey into the RE series, a little over 3 months ago. I loved the game so much, I've decided to play the second instalment too.

I have played up to the police station, in order to test record, but the rest is completely blind.

It is 16 minutes long. Skip to 3:43 to get right into the gameplay. Future episodes will be around 30 minutes each. A new episode will be released every Monday.

Apologies for self-promoting but I have done it here before (and received mostly positive reactions). I will continue to post new episodes to this thread, as not to spam. Posting to forums is the most genuine way to reach fans.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Claire: Wow, what a mansion!

Marvin: This is a Police Station, dammit!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 am

PWNERX wrote:
Claire: Wow, what a mansion!

Marvin: This is a Police Station, dammit!

Haha, but would dafuq is Marvin? The dying guy?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:53 am

Marvin Branagh was the dying police officer, yes. He used to have a bigger role in the game before they completely redid the story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Marvin Branagh was the dying police officer, yes. He used to have a bigger role in the game before they completely redid the story.

I'm starting to understand why they changed the format, of the Resi games, so much. As you said on YouTube, different teams... Conflicting ideas must have led to what we see today.

I can't believe how well the games have come out considering the development seemed to be all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Part 2:

"Where'd that Girl go? [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #2:

Things are opening up, and I love it, but at the same time Resi 2 is starting to feel similar to the first. Lickers seem to be the new Hunters!"

The game audio has been turned up. Let me know if it's at a good volume Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 6:11 am

"Don't shoot! I'm a human!"
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

"What the hell? How'd you get in!? ...That door was locked!"
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Be prepared, there is more fun to be had
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Locked door? Pfft!

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) SF%20Door%20Kickers_zpsbxg2osyh
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:51 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
Be prepared, there is more fun to be had

I can't wait!

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Locked door? Pfft!

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) SF%20Door%20Kickers_zpsbxg2osyh

I've heard that line so many times whilst testing recordings -_-
Makes me laugh that he locks it, after I enter, then the zombies jump through the window xD It shat me up the first time though D:

Love the gif!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:39 am

Then you'll love this one, too.

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) Funny-gifs-fire-in-the-hole
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) Funny-gifs-fire-in-the-hole

USMC PortaClownPotty, the step-up from standard Clown Cars
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:29 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Ha! That is frickin' amazing! xD
Is that real? Imagine being a terrorist who needs a shit!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:33 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

The fact that you correctly identified them as Marines blows my mind and warrants a like.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:29 am

Part 3:

"Finding things can be Hard... [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #3:
I search places I've already been, to find new items, and then discover a crashed plane."

Let me know if this episode is too slow. I can't wait to meet our first proper boss!
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:15 am

Part 4:

"Storage Room Showdown! [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #4:

We come in contact with a Licker, a familiar face, and a horde of Zombies! Also, I take the advice of viewers by searching Wesker's desk and going back to a puzzle..."
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:34 am

Everybody hating on Mr. X when all he wants is some god-damn hugs.

Unstoppable hugs.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Everybody hating on Mr. X when all he wants is some god-damn hugs.

Unstoppable hugs.

Who is Mr. X?
I swear I need a translator for you PWNERX Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:13 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Who is Mr. X?
You'll find out when you play RE2's second scenario.

Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:42 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Who is Mr. X?
You'll find out when you play RE2's second scenario.

The positive is you can successfully decipher PWNERX's comments. The negative is... Now I'm scared D:
I'm guessing Mr. X is a boss. Which scenario is harder?
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:49 am

Part 5:

"One Brave Little Girl... [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #5:

We meet the chief of police, who seems to have a few screws loose, and then we bump into the girl, multiple times. For her age, she sure is brave!"
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Part 5:

"One Brave Little Girl... [Claire A] - Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) Blind Playthrough #5:

We meet the chief of police, who seems to have a few screws loose, and then we bump into the girl, multiple times. For her age, she sure is brave!"

Given that she's a 1990's pre-teen (born on/around 1986), her being brave is a default character trait.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:13 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Given that she's a 1990's pre-teen (born on/around 1986), her being brave is a default character trait.
Claire was 19 when RE2 happened. A pre-teen is someone who's around 10-12.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Claire was 19 when RE2 happened. A pre-teen is someone who's around 10-12.

Sherry, ya dolt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)   Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough) Empty

Back to top Go down

Today I jump into Raccoon City for the first time! (Resident Evil 2, Blind Playthrough)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next