HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:45 am

THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS OF RESIDENT EVIL 1.

Hey guys,

I recently started a YouTube channel. My first Blind Playthrough series is of Resident Evil 1. We're currently 5 episodes in.

The sound quality improves from episode to episode and the length increases to 10 minutes, which will be the norm from now on. New episodes every Monday and Friday.

Apologies if posting here, like this, isn't allowed. I'm REALLY enjoying this game and I want to share the experience of exploration with fans of the series. I'm a brand new channel and it is my understanding that creating quality content, and posting it to forums, is the best way to gain true subscribers (for example: sub for sub would increase your sub count but wouldn't increase your views).

You can watch the episodes below:

Episode One:

Episode Two:

Episode Three:

Episode Four:

Episode Five:

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy watching!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

People keep doing this...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 4:08 pm

PWNERX wrote:
People keep doing this...

Hey,

I'm unsure if me posting here annoys you or if you mean that people still do blind playthroughs of Resident Evil 1.

I'm sorry if this annoys you. I honestly don't know of any other genuine way to get off the ground with YouTube (I don't do sub for sub, using bots is pointless, and I don't know any big YouTubers).

I would love it if you gave my content a chance (the audio and commentary gets better as the episodes go on).

If this annoys more users of this forum, and the mods, then I will delete this thread.

I hope you can be understanding.

Thank you,
Gimme Dopamine.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:06 pm

People keep using the site the wrong way. This is a place to talk Resident Evil, not build a YT account.

Although having the videos be RE related does help...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:30 pm

PWNERX wrote:
People keep using the site the wrong way. This is a place to talk Resident Evil, not build a YT account.

Although having the videos be RE related does help...

I can see, if you're a regular user of this forum, how it could get annoying. You're here to have legitimate discussions, about Resident Evil, and every other thread is self promotion.

From my point of view:

I posted to 4 different places. I do not make a new thread for each episode (I post the new episodes as a reply to the original thread). This stops spam.

It would take a couple of months to be seen as a member of each place. When I move onto other games, I would have to repeat this process. Doing this means less time to actually record, edit, and release content.

If nothing else, just be assured that I will not spam (as I said before, I will post new episodes as a reply to this thread).

I posted here because people who are interested in Resident Evil may be interested in my videos. I acknowledge every comment, every like/dislike, and every subscription (I'm not in it for the money; I want to share my passion for gaming with other people).

I hope you can understand my point of view on the matter.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Gimme Dopamine.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Part 6:

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:45 am

What he forgets to mention is that in the past, we've had rashes of new members who only joined to post their YouTube videos and get views instead of wanting to be part of the community and that gets on peoples' nerves here. That's all it is. He isn't trying to be mean.

PWNERX is a good, albeit strange, guy once you get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
What he forgets to mention is that in the past, we've had rashes of new members who only joined to post their YouTube videos and get views instead of wanting to be part of the community and that gets on peoples' nerves here. That's all it is. He isn't trying to be mean.

PWNERX is a good, albeit strange, guy once you get to know him.

Yeah, your first paragraph does explain what I did perfectly. I cannot deny that. PWNERX was very nice about it (he could have cussed and used capslock).

How about I make you guys a deal? If I become part of the community on this forum - I genuinely read different threads and make relevant comments - then I can continue to post here.

I'm going to be playing Resident Evil 2 next (blind playthrough) so I would love to be able to share it with you guys.

Just say the word and I'll remove this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and respond honestly,
Gimme Dopamine.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:

If we wanted this thread gone we'd have already deleted it Twisted Evil

Ahem... Anyway, welcome to the forum and such. I'd love to see a blind playthrough of RE2, those are kind of rare nowadays, considering the game is almost 20 years old now. Also, we'd definitely like it if you became a member outside of this thread too, it's always interesting to hear other people's opinions on my favorite series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:

If we wanted this thread gone we'd have already deleted it Twisted Evil

Ahem... Anyway, welcome to the forum and such. I'd love to see a blind playthrough of RE2, those are kind of rare nowadays, considering the game is almost 20 years old now. Also, we'd definitely like it if you became a member outside of this thread too, it's always interesting to hear other people's opinions on my favorite series.

Lmao, I didn't realise you were mods (despite the fairly obvious text). That devil face though affraid

Thanks for being so welcoming. I wouldn't blame any regular visitor, of this forum, if they told me to f*ck off, haha. I'm so excited to play RE2 for the first time! Spent a few hours today researching the best way to purchase and record it legally (seems to be purchasing it on PSN, for PS3, and using an old TV + a SD capture card).

Let me know if you know of a better way, as I read the PC version of Resi 2 doesn't play well on Windows 7. And OBS doesn't work with XP. Hmm...

Anyway, I ramble. I'll go check out some other threads now.

Thanks again,
Gimme Dopamine.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 3:45 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
Lmao, I didn't realise you were mods (despite the fairly obvious text).

PWNER's not, he just has a swanky title color for being a dope member Razz Maybe one day you will too Wink And don't worry, our members are cool. I'd be surprised if a member told you to eff off.

As for RE2, PSN is a good option if you want to go the cheap way. I don't think the game's all that expensive on PS1 either, if you wanted the physical release. It's too bad the older RE games aren't on offer on Steam or GOG, considering they are indeed on PSN. I have the PC versio but sadly my disc drive is broken. Good game, definitely my most played, though not my favorite of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Ah right. PWNER seems cool. You all do.

Saw RE2 in MTGames (local game store) for £10 but I've went with the PS3 option: £5 TV; £50 PS3; £10 capture card; £8 RE2 digital. It's going to be awesome!

It would be a dream if they were offered on Steam. I guess something with the rights prevents that. For example: Dino Crisis is available on PSN in America but not here in Europe... sucks. Physical copy it is.

It's cool that you have the discs, even if you can't use them. Which Resi do you like the best?

Those dogs, as your signature, are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
That's the Mass Distraction family portrait.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:10 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
It's cool that you have the discs, even if you can't use them. Which Resi do you like the best?

Thankfully I still have the Dreamcast version that I can actually play. And no trouble of unlocking everything again when the Value Plus version already has everything unlocked Razz My top3 are quite strange among the general RE fandom. It's RE3, Dead Aim and RE5, in that order. RE2 is definitely 4th, though.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:

That's the Mass Distraction family portrait.

Yes, I'm the fourth one from the left.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:55 pm

I'm guessing those are his favourite dogs in videogames?

Damn son! Dreamcast is the bomb. I wish I kept my older consoles. Value Plus version of RE2? What does it unlock?

From the opinions I've read, so far, those 3 are definitely not the norm. Why do you think your favourites are those less liked by the masses?

I have a feeling my top three will be RE1, RE4, and RE2, in that order, but we'll see Smile

Is it still okay to post new episodes of my series to this thread? It feels a little wrong now because we're just having a nice conversation. However, there could be one silent reader of this thread who becomes one silent viewer, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:34 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
I'm guessing those are his favourite dogs in videogames?

Damn son! Dreamcast is the bomb. I wish I kept my older consoles. Value Plus version of RE2? What does it unlock?

From the opinions I've read, so far, those 3 are definitely not the norm. Why do you think your favourites are those less liked by the masses?

I have a feeling my top three will be RE1, RE4, and RE2, in that order, but we'll see Smile

Is it still okay to post new episodes of my series to this thread? It feels a little wrong now because we're just having a nice conversation. However, there could be one silent reader of this thread who becomes one silent viewer, haha.

Not really, I just happened to find it on the Tumblr page of the guy who made Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game and Mercenary Kings and thought it looked cool. Plus, the dude's a genius when it comes to pixel art.

I actually didn't own a Dreamcast when I was a kid. I bought it with the money I got from my time in the army. The Value Plus unlocks all the minigames and extra modes of RE2, namely Battle Mode, Tofu Survivor and The 4th Survivor. I think it also unlocks an extra difficulty mode. It takes a few playthroughs to unlock them all so it was nice I didn't have to do it all again now that I can't play my PC version.

I'm pretty sure RE3 is still remembered fondly by a lot of people but for me it was the first ever RE I actually saw with my own eyes and two of my friends owned it back then. The atmosphere is some of the best in the series, Nemesis is a very memorable character and Carlos will forever be my favorite RE character. The puzzles are also quite good and actually make you think without being complete bs (I'm looking at you, CV's oil puzzle). Dead Aim I think is shunned by a lot of people because it's a spinoff and has a first person mode for shooting. It's canon though, and I think the atmosphere in that is able to rival both RE3 and the remake. I think it's one of the most "horror" RE games. Then RE5, shunned by most old fans who see everything beyond 4 as complete shit, is one of the best co-op experiences I've ever had and it has some of the best story in the series imo, bringing a great story arc to an end. After 2 it's prolly my most played of the series. It also perfected the Mercenaries minigame, had a ton of content and the two DLC missions were awesome. Speaking of, I do recommend playing the Lost in Nightmares DLC before the main game. Just my opinion though. Remember to make sure the version you get comes with the DLC Razz

Ahem... Anyway, you are free to keep posting your vids. That's what this thread was about, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Since when does Finland have an army?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I... I'm honestly not sure how serious you are with that question.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Never mind, I was thinking of Iceland.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:49 pm

It does look amazing!

Imagine getting RE Value Plus on release. You'd be sorted for a few months. It feels weird that it probably costed £50, or maybe more, but it definitely had to be worth it at the time.

You were in the army? :O Does that make you enjoy the RE games more? (having fired real guns). Also, I just feel the need to say thank you for your service, even if it wasn't for the UK.

I've watched all the RE movies and Nemesis was a badass in them. That's a side note: Did you enjoy the films at all?
Hmm... I'll complete the ones you've said in your comment, on the other thread, first and then maybe explore some spin-offs (like Dead Aim).
I played some of RE5, with a friend, and it was awesome. However, RE1 shits on it completely, imo, haha. They're different types of games though. I already have the RE5 disc (I'll check if the DLC is available on PSN).

The banter between the mods xD

For any silent readers:

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
You were in the army? :O Does that make you enjoy the RE games more? (having fired real guns). Also, I just feel the need to say thank you for your service, even if it wasn't for the UK.

It's mandatory for men here in Finland. It didn't really change my view on games at all, now I just happen to know how to actually use some of the equipment seen in them.

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
I've watched all the RE movies and Nemesis was a badass in them. That's a side note: Did you enjoy the films at all?
Hmm... I'll complete the ones you've said in your comment, on the other thread, first and then maybe explore some spin-offs (like Dead Aim).
I played some of RE5, with a friend, and it was awesome. However, RE1 shits on it completely, imo, haha. They're different types of games though. I already have the RE5 disc (I'll check if the DLC is available on PSN).

I liked the first one, Apocalypse was okay, Extinction was really lame, Afterlife is literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life and Retribution was watchable, though not very memorable at all. All three of the animated films I enjoyed thoroughly. The RE5 DLC should be available on PSN, at least that's where I got it.

As for the mod banter, it's like that quite often around here Razz

Btw. I subbed you, I expect getting the RE2 playthrough notifications in my subscription box yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:24 am

Mass is Finnish, try not to hold it against him. Canadians and Belgians, though, there's no excuse for them.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 am

In reply to Mass: Mandatory affraid Fuck that! I couldn't do that. Is it ingrained into your culture? Like, do you grow up knowing it and just get on with it? Are there some who refuse or make a fuss about it? I feel like we're a bunch of pansies here in England, lol.

Fair enough. I love all the films. Even though I can tell most of them are bad, I still love them, haha. A guilty pleasure.

I clicked on your channel. Your accent is cool Smile I don't do sub for sub, but I feel I will actually watch your videos. You produce regular content and you're a cool guy.

I'm ACHING to play RE2 but RE1 is still kicking my ass!

In reply to Ghost: That actually made me laugh my ass off. Then I tried to figure out if you mean excuse related to the Army or excuse with them just being Canadian or Belgian... Now I'm confused Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:43 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
In reply to Mass: Mandatory affraid Fuck that! I couldn't do that. Is it ingrained into your culture? Like, do you grow up knowing it and just get on with it? Are there some who refuse or make a fuss about it? I feel like we're a bunch of pansies here in England, lol.

Pretty much, yeah. The service time varies depending on what you end up specializing in but most end up going. Of course there are some who just plain refuse but they are given the option of a year of civil service. Then there are those who actually do make a fuss about it and face up to 6 months in prison for refusing to do either.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
That actually made me laugh my ass off. Then I tried to figure out if you mean excuse related to the Army or excuse with them just being Canadian or Belgian... Now I'm confused Razz
No excuse in general. Belgians especially. I mean, if you're going to sound French, at least have the decency to BE French!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next