HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?

Go down 
+4
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
TyrantSteve
PAULSAMSON
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? Empty
PostSubject: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:35 am

I just got to thinking. If the Resident Evil movies were to be rebooted at some point in the future, how would you guys do it? How would everyone else handle the Resident Evil movies?

Me? I'd:
a) hand production over to 'HAMMER Films'
b) bring in Akira Yamaoka to assist in the soundtrack
c) make a full extended universe out of it
d) split the adaptions of '2' and 'Code: Veronica' into two movies each
e) make 'Zero' a Netflix miniseries
f) turn 'Outbreak' into a TV series with 'Nemesis' adapted as an overarching plot
g) not adapt '4', '5' or '6', rather would I take elements from all three to form future installments
h) BRING STEVE BACK
i) CAST TALENTED ACTORS

Just to name a few suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:14 am

I would just like to see how Romero would have handled the film.

I also would have loved to see that RE TV-show about RPD officers investigating the Arklay murders that got buried a long time ago, instead of the movie tie-in thing that we are apparently going to get now.

And honestly, if they ever were to reboot the film series I would just like to see them being closer to the games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would just like to see how Romero would have handled the film.

I also would have loved to see that RE TV-show about RPD officers investigating the Arklay murders that got buried a long time ago, instead of the movie tie-in thing that we are apparently going to get now.

And honestly, if they ever were to reboot the film series I would just like to see them being closer to the games.

That would've been interesting. They managed to make 'Gotham' reasonably good, so there was considerable potential. It could've taken place simultaneously with the games and beyond.

Far from many opinions, it IS possible to make a good adaption of a game. You just need the right approach. Look at the animated 'Dead Space' movies or the first 'Silent Hill'; sure the SH movie wasn't great, but it managed to be reasonable in terms of an adaption. You need a director whose has true respect, love and admiration for the source material and doesn't just see it as another 'Aliens'.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:45 am

Well, the new phoenix wright anime kinda made me want a RE anime too. I mean, the PW anime is literally frame by frame, line by line, sound by sound clone of the game......I like that Razz
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Well, the new phoenix wright anime kinda made me want a RE anime too. I mean, the PW anime is literally frame by frame, line by line, sound by sound clone of the game......I like that Razz

Something like that... I think I'd die from happiness if they did it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:29 am

At least we have the animated movies, that are going through a reboot of sorts themselves right now. You know, with a completely new team and studio behind the upcoming one.

Btw. If you want to see a live action feature that actually ties in with the games, I really do suggest getting your hands on Biohazard the Stage. It may be a stage play but holy crap was it good.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
At least we have the animated movies, that are going through a reboot of sorts themselves right now. You know, with a completely new team and studio behind the upcoming one.

Btw. If you want to see a live action feature that actually ties in with the games, I really do suggest getting your hands on Biohazard the Stage. It may be a stage play but holy crap was it good.

I LOVED Degeneration! And Damnation was pretty good, too. Plus Vendettas's being produced by the guy who made The Grudge!

I often think about writing my own script, even if nobody'll ever see it. The thing is, I've tried writing scripts before and they ain't easy. It's just that I know what I know what I want a Resident Evil movie to be, ya know? I mean, I've seen good fan screenplays before. Why not try my hand at it, ya know?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:03 pm

I'd have a few elements to the films if I was in charge...

A: An extreme attention to details in the Audio and Visuals (IE, make it as atmospheric as fuck)
B: Retain the storyline of the games, while expanding to make for a more satisfying movie experience. (If I did RE1, not only would I clue in to behind-the-scenes events, but I'd include scenes depicting the initial outbreak at the mansion). I'd also have to include characters from files to fill plot and not bore the audience.
C: Have competent camera work. Fucking shaky cams are too damn shaky!
D: Have the right actors. Not bad actors, and certainly not the wrong actors.
E: Sheer intensity when needed. After all, when a Tyrant disappears from the ground you put it down at, the question is "where did he go"?
F: Time Period Accuracy. The 90's weren't like today, they were different. Same for 2004...and onward...

Some people here already read about my ideas. Just ask them or find out yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:16 pm

PWNERX wrote:

A: An extreme attention to details in the Audio and Visuals (IE, make it as atmospheric as fuck)
B: Retain the storyline of the games, while expanding to make for a more satisfying movie experience. (If I did RE1, not only would I clue in to behind-the-scenes events, but I'd include scenes depicting the initial outbreak at the mansion). I'd also have to include characters from files to fill plot and not bore the audience.
E: Sheer intensity when needed. After all, when a Tyrant disappears from the ground you put it down at, the question is "where did he go"?
F: Time Period Accuracy. The 90's weren't like today, they were different. Same for 2004...and onward...

Some people here already read about my ideas. Just ask them or find out yourself.

Agreed on all fronts!

That's why HAMMER would be perfect to take on Resident Evil. They've still got what it takes to create atmosphere and suspense.

Another thing I'd add is an explanation as to why bodies disappear. I always thought it was because the cell structure breaks down due to the instability of the virus.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:42 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Another thing I'd add is an explanation as to why bodies disappear. I always thought it was because the cell structure breaks down due to the instability of the virus.

When I was a kid I thought the zombies and other creatures just stood up and walked away when you weren't in the room. I still like to think that.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:26 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Agreed on all fronts!

That's why HAMMER would be perfect to take on Resident Evil. They've still got what it takes to create atmosphere and suspense.

And the fact that headshots aren't always the only way to kill Zombies? The fact that they aren't true Zombies, rather just T-Virus mutations. Then again, they'd still be prone to further mutating into Crimson Heads...

Cell deterioration due to instability of the T-Virus does sound nice...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 am

TyrantSteve wrote:
Better to keep the games and a live action movie series in separate universes, if not for anything but simplicity's sake. Imagine the mess that the MCU would be if they tried to incorporate into canon everything that has taken place in the comics. Bucky Barnes would be Captain America instead of Steve Rogers, Jane Foster would be Thor, etc..

Besides, Capcom can barely even keep their own canon straight as shown by Outbreak and Chronicles. Getting an independent studio in on the matter would only complicate things even further.

Quote :
f) turn 'Outbreak' into a TV series with 'Nemesis' adapted as an overarching plot
Direct adaptions wouldn't turn out so well because they would ultimately differ in certain aspects that don't translate well between the mediums, risking driving yet another wedge between the fanbase. It's easier just to have separate universes.

Quote :
h) BRING STEVE BACK
In a separate universe, they can do just that. Wink

Quote :
i) CAST TALENTED ACTORS
What constitutes a talented actor is purely subjective and will differ from person to person. I consider Peter O'Toole to be one of the greatest actors ever to grace film, but I know others who have either never heard of him or find him to be a complete mind-numbing bore.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:35 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Better to keep the games and a live action movie series in separate universes, if not for anything but simplicity's sake. Imagine the mess that the MCU would be if they tried to incorporate into canon everything that has taken place in the comics. Bucky Barnes would be Captain America instead of Steve Rogers, Jane Foster would be Thor, etc..

To be fair the animated movies already are an extended universe, fit in the canon and seem to work just fine. Well, as long as they don't actually try to fit into a certain even that already exists and try to make that work, if that's what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

To be fair the animated movies already are an extended universe, fit in the canon and seem to work just fine. Well, as long as they don't actually try to fit into a certain even that already exists and try to make that work, if that's what you meant.
That's the Marvel Animated Universe, not the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They're separate. Animated movies are much cheaper to produce en mass, making it easier to keep up with canon changes without being utterly impossible to follow chronologically. Hell, I remember when there was a new MAU movie every month, but they've since slowed down significantly. But even then, there are still elements and storylines in the comics that aren't acknowledged and likely won't ever be, such as Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver's incestuous relationship.

Obviously RE doesn't have anything like that to deal with, but my point here is that an all-inclusive universe isn't necessarily a good idea for any number of reasons. The animated movies are there to tie in with the games, let the live action ones stand on their own.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:29 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

That's the Marvel Animated Universe, not the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They're separate. Animated movies are much cheaper to produce en mass, making it easier to keep up with canon changes without being utterly impossible to follow chronologically. Hell, I remember when there was a new MAU movie every month, but they've since slowed down significantly. But even then, there are still elements and storylines in the comics that aren't acknowledged and likely won't ever be, such as Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver's incestuous relationship.

Obviously RE doesn't have anything like that to deal with, but my point here is that an all-inclusive universe isn't necessarily a good idea for any number of reasons. The animated movies are there to tie in with the games, let the live action ones stand on their own.

I meant the RE animated films Razz I have no idea about comic book universes, they confuse me greatly.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

Besides, Capcom can barely even keep their own canon straight as shown by Outbreak and Chronicles. Getting an independent studio in on the matter would only complicate things even further.

Quote :
Direct adaptions wouldn't turn out so well because they would ultimately differ in certain aspects that don't translate well between the mediums, risking driving yet another wedge between the fanbase. It's easier just to have separate universes.

Quote :
h) BRING STEVE BACK

Quote :
i) CAST TALENTED ACTORS
What constitutes a talented actor is purely subjective and will differ from person to person. I consider Peter O'Toole to be one of the greatest actors ever to grace film, but I know others who have either never heard of him or find him to be a complete mind-numbing bore.

I meant like what MARVEL and DC are doing. Like what's happening with the Alien franchise. It wouldn't bring the games into it at all. More would it be a separate universe that encompasses comics, novels, TV shows and anime all sharing the same canon. Maybe even an original game or two, also.

The reason certain games would be adapted as miniseries or overarching plots in a TV show would be because of how the original games are structured. Different formats would be needed to appropriately translate the stories. Nemesis was always a little looser plot-wise. I'm not saying that it was bad, because I love it, but if you take a step back and look at the whole story, it's more a look at the gradual death of Raccoon City than it is the story of just Jill trying to escape. With a plot like that, incorporating the whole picture would take a lot more than a movie. Nemesis is very overarching in its nature. It takes place over days.

I always look at the bigger picture when it comes to RE. The Notes are just as much a part of the story as anything else. To truly adapt the story, you'd have to look at them; the notes, the mansion incident as one movie. How would that be structured? For instance, a movie about the first game - to truly do the source material justice, only a fraction of the movie would actually be set in the mansion. Resident Evil isn't just about the mansion, you know. It would adapt the game, but wouldn't take the typical head-on stance. Give it the gentle touch. Step back and grasp the whole story, ya know? What really happened? I mean Jill and Chris' campaigns are damn near identical. Why can't Jill take one path and Chris another?

Ironically enough, look at Takashi Shimizu's Grudge movies. Look at they way they're structured. Segments interweave to give a whole new perspective.

I wouldn't call the ones from the movies bad actors, just... not the best. Their hearts didn't seem [i]in[i] it, ya know?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 am

TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
h) BRING STEVE BACK

Quote :
i) CAST TALENTED ACTORS

I meant like what MARVEL and DC are doing. Like what's happening with the Alien franchise. It wouldn't bring the games into it at all. More would it be a separate universe that encompasses comics, novels, TV shows and anime all sharing the same canon. Maybe even an original game or two, also.

The reason certain games would be adapted as miniseries or overarching plots in a TV show would be because of how the original games are structured. Different formats would be needed to appropriately translate the stories. Nemesis was always a little looser plot-wise. I'm not saying that it was bad, because I love it, but if you take a step back and look at the whole story, it's more a look at the gradual death of Raccoon City than it is the story of just Jill trying to escape. With a plot like that, incorporating the whole picture would take a lot more than a movie. Nemesis is very overarching in its nature. It takes place over days.

I always look at the bigger picture when it comes to RE. The Notes are just as much a part of the story as anything else. To truly adapt the story, you'd have to look at them; the notes, the mansion incident as one movie. How would that be structured? For instance, a movie about the first game - to truly do the source material justice, only a fraction of the movie would actually be set in the mansion. Resident Evil isn't just about the mansion, you know. It would adapt the game, but wouldn't take the typical head-on stance. Give it the gentle touch. Step back and grasp the whole story, ya know? What really happened? I mean Jill and Chris' campaigns are damn near identical. Why can't Jill take one path and Chris another?

Ironically enough, look at Takashi Shimizu's Grudge movies. Look at they way they're structured. Segments interweave to give a whole new perspective.

I wouldn't call the ones from the movies bad actors, just... not the best. Their hearts didn't seem [i]in[i] it, ya know?

There's a few issues with some of the books, mostly just continuity errors and oddities involving character. Jill a petty thief-turned-Delta Force Soldier?
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:09 am

PWNERX wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
h) BRING STEVE BACK

Quote :
i) CAST TALENTED ACTORS

There's a few issues with some of the books, mostly just continuity errors and oddities involving character. Jill a petty thief-turned-Delta Force Soldier?

Again, I really don't mean pre-existing books or games would be part of the same universe. More do I mean that brand-new novels, comics and games could result from an expanded universe. Not adaptations at all. Brand new instalments taking place in-between the new series' movies and shows. As you can see, my vision for a cinematic Resident Evil universe is quite expansive.

I don't mind Jill being a former thief. I think it's a reasonable enough explanation as to how she's so adept at lockpicking.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 am

PWNERX wrote:

Aren't the books considered to be their own, seperate continuity anyway? Just like the film and manhwa series.

Honestly, since adapting books into movies is so common, they could bring the RE books to the big screen. They aren't very well known even amongst the fans of the games and differ enough from their game counterparts to justify a movie adaptation. You'd get both old and new in one package.

TyrantSteve wrote:
Again, I really don't mean pre-existing books or games would be part of the same universe. More do I mean that brand-new novels, comics and games could result from an expanded universe. Not adaptations at all. Brand new instalments taking place in-between the new series' movies and shows. As you can see, my vision for a cinematic Resident Evil universe is quite expansive.

To be fair there already are novelizations and (mobile) games based on the current film series, and (at least last I heard) a tv-series coming so it's already pretty expansive in its own right. I personally wouldn't want yet another seperate RE universe to be released alongside the current one(s), especially as games as it would be just too confusing. A subseries wouldn't work too well either, since we already have quite a few canon subseries running alongside the main series. That would just mean the whole canonicity of the series would become confusing, like the Zelda timeline.

If they were to reboot the film series a simple adaptation would work just fine.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Aren't the books considered to be their own, seperate continuity anyway? Just like the film and manhwa series.

Honestly, since adapting books into movies is so common, they could bring the RE books to the big screen. They aren't very well known even amongst the fans of the games and differ enough from their game counterparts to justify a movie adaptation. You'd get both old and new in one package.

TyrantSteve wrote:

To be fair there already are novelizations and (mobile) games based on the current film series, and (at least last I heard) a tv-series coming so it's already pretty expansive in its own right. I personally wouldn't want yet another seperate RE universe to be released alongside the current one(s), especially as games as it would be just too confusing. A subseries wouldn't work too well either, since we already have quite a few canon subseries running alongside the main series. That would just mean the whole canonicity of the series would become confusing, like the Zelda timeline.

If they were to reboot the film series a simple adaptation would work just fine.

Fair 'nuff. And I agree, the books could provide good templates, but they shouldn't be directly adapted, either.

Oh, and for the third time, I meant original novels, not novelizations. Original novels expanding on events taking place between other Cinematic Universe entries.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:06 pm

I don't think I disputed anything you said? I just said there are novelizations of the current movies. My point was just that there already are extended universes of the extended universes so adding yet another one to the fray would be too much at this point unless they rebooted the entire series in general.

Btw. Plz no dubbel posts.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:31 pm

How about we just stick to expanding the franchise by using what we have and adding to it enough to keep it fresh (but not in a bad way like the current movies).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:07 am

TyrantSteve wrote:
I don't mind Jill being a former thief. I think it's a reasonable enough explanation as to how she's so adept at lockpicking.
It's certainly better thought out than Capcom with the Delta Force thing. While Delta has been rumored to have female field operators since the 80s, Jill would be way too young at 23 to have been one. Same goes for Chris being a crack fighter pilot at 25. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
It's certainly better thought out than Capcom with the Delta Force thing. While Delta has been rumored to have female field operators since the 80s, Jill would be way too young at 23 to have been one. Same goes for Chris being a crack fighter pilot at 25. Rolling Eyes

Proof that Jill wasn't in the Delta Force at 23: she didn't appear in The Delta Force starring Chuck Norris and Lee Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:

Japan has a weird thing with all fictional characters being world renowned assassins or military strategists in their teens. I'm surprised Chris and Jill weren't like 16 in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?   Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical reboot - What form would it take?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next