HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) Empty
PostSubject: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 am

Ok, is that time of the franchise again, where everyone is a survival horror expert and try to say that RE need to come back to its roots (cause apparently the Revelations doesn't count to some people)

Honestly, if the neext game is action oriented or survival oriented (the horror part is a topic for another post) is no longer a concern to me. The last titles since 2012 to this day I've only played just to follow what's up with the franchise, the Revelations games felt more like the old days to me, still, since I want to know and find out more about the lore, the canon, the forgotten characters, the new viruses, etc etc I will play whatever comes out. That's why I "enjoy" the CG movies aswell.

But since the annoucement of RE5 in 2007 the forums are swarming with comments like "go back to the roots, Capcom" every time a game is announced, curiously, the same people complain about tank controls and the hd remasters of the nintendo titles.....so I don't know what to think of anymore...

source: http://www.thebitbag.com/resident-evil-7-release-date-to-be-revealed-at-e3-2016/129294
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Honestly, if the neext game is action oriented or survival oriented (the horror part is a topic for another post) is no longer a concern to me. The last titles since 2012 to this day I've only played just to follow what's up with the franchise, the Revelations games felt more like the old days to me, still, since I want to know and find out more about the lore, the canon, the forgotten characters, the new viruses, etc etc I will play whatever comes out. That's why I "enjoy" the CG movies aswell.
So, basically, what you're saying is the only thing that matters to you is that it's called "Resident Evil"?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
So, basically, what you're saying is the only thing that matters to you is that it's called "Resident Evil"?

no no no no, well.....yeah. But that's a personal feeling, since the team making them is constantly renewing, it is hard to find new RE games that actually have the same gameplay (for example, RE5, RE6 and Revelations have very different gameplay IMO) so I don't really know what to expect, but I will definitely try the next game, like you said, it will be a Resident Evil title.

BTW: I will accept the title "Biohazard" too, lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Hnnngh... I want something else to look forward to than Umbrella Corps so bad. Fingers crossed for an RE7 announcement soon. They did promise big announcements for this year and it's RE's 20th birthday, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:12 pm

As a fan of both the old and new gameplay styles , I could care less if they decide to do one or the other or a mix of both. As long as the gameplay is good, and the story is good, that's all that matters.

What I hope is that there's an option for both static cameras or OTS camera. I like to be able to see what's right in front of me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:24 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

no no no no, well.....yeah. But that's a personal feeling, since the team making them is constantly renewing, it is hard to find new RE games that actually have the same gameplay (for example, RE5, RE6 and Revelations have very different gameplay IMO) so I don't really know what to expect, but I will definitely try the next game, like you said, it will be a Resident Evil title.

In simpler terms, you're a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:45 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Isn't a fanboy usually someone who keeps defending something to the end without listening to what anyone else says?

I've watched many TV series from the beginning to end, even if I started disliking them about halfway through, just because I had already started and still wanted to know how it ends. I ain't no fan of such shows.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I didn't say I will like it because it is called Resident Evil, but I will play it, worth case scenario just watch a playthrough, but I won't just completely let it pass
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 5:48 pm

I say resident evil 7 should be a tactical RPG with graphics like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

What shows do you watch anyway Mass
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:18 am

chocotricks wrote:

Currently or the shows I watched until the end despite not liking them very much?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Currently or the shows I watched until the end despite not liking them very much?

Both lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 am

chocotricks wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Both lol

Atm nothing that I would feel forced to watch but for example A Certain Magical Index was a show I watched till the end despite hating the retarded main character.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am

Quote :
Atm nothing that I would feel forced to watch but for example A Certain Magical Index was a show I watched till the end despite hating the retarded main character.

Its because its not Dragon Ball Z Mass
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:00 am

More indications RE7 will be at E3: http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/rumor-resident-evil-7-to-be-shown-at-e3-going-back-to-horror/

They say it's going back to its roots. I say we have heard this with every new release since RE4 so just drop the act, please. At least this time this "information" didn't come from a Capcom employee.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Is E3 is one of the reliable resource when it comes to this matter? They even stated that before that they will going to focus more on the horror part. Which is that is genre of the game series in the first place. Hope that they will going to go back to the way it was. Resident Evil is a survival horror game. They shouldn't put action. That is why I kind of hate the Resident Evil 6 because of the action part.

I am looking forward for another update on this issue. By the way I am sorry I just got here. I was kinda busy for some reason. Hope you guys are having a great day ahead.

Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)   RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata) Empty

Back to top Go down

RE7 may be announced, stay tuned (said Resident Evil executive producer Masachika Kawata)
Page 1 of 1