Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!

Go down 
+3
S.Winters
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
MSR wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Even a remake of RE3 is a looooooong stretch so a remake of CV is something we couldn't expect any time soon.

Soon? No. But will there be an obligation to REmake CVX after both RE2 n RE3 have undergone REmakes? Heck yes there will be

Seeing how long it took them to even consider the RE2 remake the chances for RE3 remake aren't that high. But hey, if it does happen in the next 20 years, I guess 40 years from now CV is due for a remake. At least I know there will still be something interesting coming out when I'm retired.

Maybe when your kids retire...
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 am

Quick progress report. Work on the remaster is coming along well, although as a writer I'm having some serious creative differences with the production team. This video includes some test footage we shot in the R.P.D. outlining our desires, but then the Capcom director gives us the actual final product in the second part.

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am

Lol useless fan service girl. Yeah, that kinda describes Claire in everything since CVX. Well Teh Spike is still playing through Rev2 so we'll see about this one.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:46 am

She's a bad ass either way. She was a beast when she used Leon's gun in Degeneration. Though, they gave her a more modest outfit in REV2. Well... As long as you don't use the cowgirl outfit. Ha ha...
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:08 pm

S.Winters wrote:
She's a bad ass either way. She was a beast when she used Leon's gun in Degeneration. Though, they gave her a more modest outfit in REV2. Well... As long as you don't use the cowgirl outfit. Ha ha...

..the lame slow-mo scene from Degeneration? She was just there to look pretty. Btw Teh Spike actually digs the Rev2 attire. Up there with DSC's RE2 biker, original CVX outfit(not DSC), and well, yeah the Rev2 outfit. Suprisingly, Teh Spike doesn't care for the cowgirl outfit. Must be the lack of ponytail.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:14 pm

MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

..the lame slow-mo scene from Degeneration? She was just there to look pretty. Btw Teh Spike actually digs the Rev2 attire. Up there with DSC's RE2 biker, original CVX outfit(not DSC), and well, yeah the Rev2 outfit. Suprisingly, Teh Spike doesn't care for the cowgirl outfit. Must be the lack of ponytail.

Though, she was not dressed like a slut for once. She was wearing pants and a long sleeve turtleneck. Well, I'm proud of you for not falling prey to that awful ass outfit. Claire is not herself without a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:17 pm

S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Though, she was not dressed like a slut for once. She was wearing pants and a long sleeve turtleneck. Well, I'm proud of you for not falling prey to that awful ass outfit. Claire is not herself without a ponytail.

Teh outfit was alright, mainly the lack of ponytail is what made it meh, of course she does wear a cowgirl hat so....

not sure if that's something Claire would wear? Who knows, although she has always had a more conservative approach than her counterpart, J.Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2