Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!

Go down 
+3
S.Winters
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  Empty
PostSubject: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks for the post, pretty interesting stuff. I was excited about this fan made version as well. Hopefully Capcom does give them some kind of special recognition for what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:26 am

Yeah i really do hope so. Man i wanted to play it sooooo bad lol. It obviously needed a lot of work, the walking speed was waaaaaay too slow and the running felt too fast. But damn... it would have been nice to have 2 RE2 games.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 am

It looked pretty darn nice.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 am

Ha, I love how they believe Capcom wish to meet them to discuss Remake 2. I'd love to see this 'meeting' which is probably just a generic survey sent from Capcom via e-mail.

With that I'd also like to officially announce that Capcom have hired me to re-write the script and story for the game.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
With that I'd also like to officially announce that Capcom have hired me to re-write the script and story for the game.

This is great news!!
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:52 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
Ha, I love how they believe Capcom wish to meet them to discuss Remake 2. I'd love to see this 'meeting' which is probably just a generic survey sent from Capcom via e-mail.

Amazing. Make sure you leak it to me directly. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Ssplain wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

This is great news!!
EQOAnostalgia wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

You both do realize he's being sarcastic, right?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:05 pm

TheBatMan wrote:

Wow. Welcome. Guess we'll be working together. They also hired Teh_Spike to be director of all the motion capture stuff for the game. True story
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:06 am

TheBatMan wrote:

Since they are handing out positions now, can I direct it? I'll let Spike do that mocap directing, he already called dibs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

Since they are handing out positions now, can I direct it? I'll let Spike do that mocap directing, he already called dibs.

But you will have too many creative differences with Fox,..um, I mean Capcom, and you won't be able to truly make the RE game you want and it will turn out to be a huge flop.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:15 pm

MSR wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

But you will have too many creative differences with Fox,..um, I mean Capcom, and you won't be able to truly make the RE game you want and it will turn out to be a huge flop.

Then I will resign near the end of the project and leave it in development hell for a while before it is started over completely from scratch for PS5 and Double-NXBox-Gen7.5-XTREME
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
MSR wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

Then I will resign near the end of the project and leave it in development hell for a while before it is started over completely from scratch for PS5 and Double-NXBox-Gen7.5-XTREME

On a side note, the aforementioned creative differences is supposedly why a film Teh_Spike has been anticipating for a good minute turned out to be a huge flop. The new Fantastic Four. Also supposed, so Teh Spike hasn't seen it yet, but everyone is claiming the movie is bad. Teh_Spike will judge it for himself!
. Teh Spike has yet to see
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:46 pm

I really don't see why they had to remake it. The others were just fine. Someone's getting bored there.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:54 pm

S.Winters wrote:
I really don't see why they had to remake it. The others were just fine. Someone's getting bored there.

It's about perception. That's interesting that you perceive it that way.

And now they may as well remake RE3 AND CVX, that way all the main series entries look that good. Otherwise you'll have one or two odd games out that look like crap compared to the graphics in games nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 pm

S.Winters wrote:

Reboot =/= remake.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:14 pm

MSR wrote:
And now they may as well remake RE3 AND CVX, that way all the main series entries look that good. Otherwise you'll have one or two odd games out that look like crap compared to the graphics in games nowadays.
Am I the only one that thinks CVX still looks fantastic and doesn't need remaking?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
MSR wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks CVX still looks fantastic and doesn't need remaking?
I concur. The HD version makes it look pretty good by today's standards.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

They should just go crazy and remake all of them and put it all on one disk like The Master Chief Collection. Or just put every single RE game on one disc. Remade and the originals.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
MSR wrote:

Possibly. Code Veronica X is a MASTERPIECE. And even though the high-res cutscenes still look awesome, they're still inferior to a standard really that was set by REmake and RE0. Unfortunately it would (after RE3 got its REmake) be the real odd one out in the main series. And come on, REmake Veronica X....would have some obvious VA differences, which in all honesty would affect the value of the entire experience. We can expect Roger Craig Smith to reprise his role as Chris Redfield, which is alright, even if he doesn't try to sound younger and instead comes off as a hardened battle vet like RE5/RE6. From there obviously they would cast Douche Cunt Douglas...sorry, that was really uncalled for but its never been used before. DC Douglas Wesker would come in with some stupid monologue. Obviously the Ashfords will sound terrible, DSC anyone? Alfred was ok buylt didn't have the same unique voice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Even a remake of RE3 is a looooooong stretch so a remake of CV is something we couldn't expect any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

This is great news!!
EQOAnostalgia wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

The question is, do you realize we are?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Even a remake of RE3 is a looooooong stretch so a remake of CV is something we couldn't expect any time soon.

Soon? No. But will there be an obligation to REmake CVX after both RE2 n RE3 have undergone REmakes? Heck yes there will be

@Ssplain, hmm, that's a good question.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

This is great news!!
EQOAnostalgia wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

The question is, do you realize we are?
Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  Th?id=JN.NJwB19a%2fljJWL1kzWhMQyg&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:02 am

MSR wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Soon? No. But will there be an obligation to REmake CVX after both RE2 n RE3 have undergone REmakes? Heck yes there will be

Seeing how long it took them to even consider the RE2 remake the chances for RE3 remake aren't that high. But hey, if it does happen in the next 20 years, I guess 40 years from now CV is due for a remake. At least I know there will still be something interesting coming out when I'm retired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!    Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Made RE2 CANCELLED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next