Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Raccoon City

Go down 
+3
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Raccoon City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:32 am

((Of course you can join, anyone is welcome.))
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 am

((Well, hurry up and join! The party don't start when nobody is available. Also, I updated my character picture.))
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:11 am

Spoiler:

(Character sheet is done image now added)

Last edited by DXP on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:13 pm

(I like it, just gotta wait for Vandal to get back.)
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

S.Winters wrote:
(I like it, just gotta wait for Vandal to get back.)

((I smell a character rivalry between my character and DXP's character. Both being at opposite ends of the law and having access to a stash of weaponry and ammo only they can provide.))
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 am

((Just to let you guys know, I plan on joining in a Wolfpack-ish antagonistic role at some point. Be afraid, be very afraid. Muahaha...))
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:42 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
((Just to let you guys know, I plan on joining in a Wolfpack-ish antagonistic role at some point. Be afraid, be very afraid. Muahaha...))

((Nice try, GL. My character is trained in such a way that he can go toe-to-toe with the USS.))
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:43 am

(can't wait to start this now >.<)
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 pm

((DXP, just post an introductory post for your character so I can continue.))
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 am

PWNERX wrote:
((DXP, just post an introductory post for your character so I can continue.))
((Alright consider it done Wink stand by for updates...might be a long one))

Brian was having a problem adjusting his eyes, he was constantly in and out of conscientiousness primarily due to situation he had encountered several hours ago....in fact he was here because of that situation hours ago, as he continued to think about it like he had done for the past 15 minutes.

He remembered the first time Central got the call, must have being about 5:50/6.00 pm Brian and his partner Steve were on the first response to the stadium apparently a few people were causing some problems. He and Steve as they did on every occasion got into their squad car and proceeded to the stadium. Time was going by as they followed traffic and headed down the same familiar streets...that all changed when they had stopped outside the stadium though, that was when hell had opened up.

"Stick to the plan....." He said in his daze as the nightmare continued...the moment the civilians started eating each other, the amount of people that started a riot that started to go through the entire stadium...it was insane. By the end only a handful of people were alive as he and Steve made it to the streets....then the 'things' started lurching towards them and that was when Steve was taken.....5 of them all on top of him eating him alive as Brian watched in horror, even as he was being devoured Steve shouted for him to run and that is what he had done...

"Damn it Steve why.....?" He once again said in his daze, sitting at one of the tables trying to wake up from this terrible nightmare...
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:48 am

"Hey, officer. OFFICER!" Alec called to the police officer at the stray table.

"Wake up, would ya, were going to need your help here in a minute."

Alec walked over to the table and stared at the dazed and semi-unconscious policeman.

"I don't think he's going to be ready to help us gather supplies tonight. Darryl, it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on him. Tell him what's going on if we aren't back when he's fully awake."
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 am

Derryl rubbed his eyes as his attention was to now the new girl and an officer still sitting at the tables. He wasn't aware that anyone else was in the restaurant. Then again, there was so much going on he didn't know if anyone else was still here. "I'll keep an eye on him, get him some food in him if I can't help it." The large man said meandering over to him. "He looks like he's been through some shit though. I don't think he needs to go back out there anyway." He said leaning down to get a look at the downed officer.

"I can take a look at him if he needs medical attention..." The timid woman piped up scanning the body of the out of conscious officer. "He looks fine, that blood ain't his." Derryl observed, "He's just haunted."
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Had he been hearing things? Brian didn't know...He thought he heard someone say officer but..was it officer or something else? He knew he had someone standing over him, had the grim reaper come to finish the job...no it couldn't have been. He once again entered his daze thinking about the last few hours after he had ran;

He first thought about returning to Central, although the idea with the way it was looking was insane to even think it...so the only solution was returning to the apartment and grabbing what he needed.

Luckily the place hadn't been overrun, it was however quiet he un-holstered his Beretta that was now feeling heavier than it did, as he started to climb the stairs at a slow pace he heard screams and gunfire from far away...had this finally got that bad? he thought as he continued to ascend the stairs and there it was apartment number 19.

He unlocked the door and immediately slammed it behind him, for once after the incident at the stadium Brian breathed. He couldn't just take a break though he needed to arm himself and get out there, the civilians were in danger..or could be.

"What are you waiting for?" Brain said in his daze, he was so convinced death was hovering above him.
was it above him though? he thought to himself as he continued to relive the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Alec let out a sigh, and returned to the door.

"I suggest we make our trip now. It's just about dark enough to have cover, but light enough for us to see our path. Either way, I'm fairly certain all the fire in this city will generate at least some light to see with."

Resting his hand on the door, Alec continued talking.

"There may be back alleys nearby that we can take to traverse this city. I've been living here in Raccoon City for some time, and it seems as though that anything that isn't connected to the roads is part of the alleys. It'd be a little easier to navigate safely with a map, but unfortunately, I don't see one. Any of you know where I can find a map?"
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm

He didn't care about what he was going through anymore, he had enough time later to relive the nightmare he had gone through to get here....now he had to run another nightmare and survive it...
Brian half opened his eyes, he knew there had being several other people inside The Last Resort when he decided to run inside.

"Some alleys might be already full of them 'things' out there...." Brian said in a drearily tone, the nightmare he was having was starting to affect his psyche.

At his side was a man must have been looking him over when he was dreaming, he couldn't put together who he was at first but then he remembered he was the head cook Derryl, Brian had been a regular at The Last Resort in fact it was one of the many places he always went to when he was off duty. The pair of them had swapped stories over the years unfortunately due to the murders that occurred in Arklay and his transferal from the RPD to Central, Brian hadn't had the chance to catch up.

He also glanced at someone who looked like a nurse from the hospital...or he assumed it was, apparently there was also another cop inside he wasn't sure if she was RPD or another precinct, he was adamant she wasn't Central.

At the door was a rugged man...he could have sworn he had seen his face before...but for now it was just a blur.

"You needed a map?" Brian asked the man.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 pm

"Yes sir," Alec replied. "It'll be vital that we know exactly where we are, and where we are going. If you have one, it'd help our progress. We're heading out for supplies. While we have some food, we barely have a line of defense, no communication to the outside, no first aid equipment, and no way out of this damned city."

Alec paused for a second to listen to the door.

"If you are feeling up to it, you can come. I own a shop a ways from here. I can supply you with ammo and maybe a replacement for that Beretta. It's locked up tighter than tight, and I'm the only one with a way in."
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Brian started looking the man by the door up and down, he was sure he had seen his face before...but where? Was he hanging around the precinct? maybe the promenade? he knew it was from somewhere but he was too tired to think straight....

"We have a set of maps at Central, I do know these streets like the back of my hand though...except I'm in no condition to help." He replied as his head pounded like an inner thunderstorm brewing. He automatically grabbed something from his belt and put it to his mouth, it was a radio by the looks and sounds of things it was still working....'only one way to find out' Brian said to himself as he started to speak in whispers.

"Central this is 248 please respond..." Brain unpressed the button as per usual it was static, he tried again.
"Central this is 248 is anyone there?" Once more he unpressed the button, and again static blared out.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:14 pm

"Stroke of bad luck, huh? The plague must've spread to the Police Stations too."

Alec remembered seeing a rather tense firefight between a SWAT team and the zombies. They were overtaken quite easily.

"There may be survivors though. You Raccoon City Police officers are tough, but these walking corpsicles are damn near unkillable without the right knowledge. We can head over to the police station during our run, and see if there are any survivors while we grab those maps."
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:32 pm

((Hmm, the police station... seems like a good place for my badass USS operative to fuck things up for you guys. I'll get my character made up ASAP. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
((Hmm, the police station... seems like a good place for my badass USS operative to fuck things up for you guys. I'll get my character made up ASAP. Very Happy))

((I gotta see dis))
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:43 pm

((Unfortunately you won't get to, now's become a bad time for me. I'll have to fuck things up for you guys another time. Sorry. Sad))
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:46 am

Charlotte nearly panicked when it looked like Brian was about to stand up, though he only grabbed his radio, which put her more at ease. She was glad that the cop at least agreed to sit still while they decided to make their run. “That’s right,” she agreed with him, nodding her head and taking the liberty to check his pulse, and subtly check his pupils, “you’re in no condition to go anywhere. You should stay here until we return with some supplies. All you need to do is relax; you’re not hurt at all. Derryl, you think you can-…” She asked looking up to the larger man. “I’ll make sure he doesn’t die, if that’s what you’re asking.” Derryl huffed, walking away, now that he knew he wasn’t hurt physically.

“Otherwise, y’all need to get movin’. It doesn’t look like it’s going to get any better out there.” He said in a loud voice so everyone in The Last Resort could hear him. “There’s bound to be more people out there. More survivors. You can bring them back here if they need shelter. We’ve got plenty of room, and I’m going to try to get the electricity back on. There’s a generator here somewhere.” Derryl mentioned scratching the bottom of his chin. “Yo, girl, get over here. You’re going to get supplies right?” He asked Charlotte, who was still making sure that Brian was going to be okay.

“Y-yeah.” Short haired woman replied, using her knees as a support to stand up. “Well, y’all best get going now.” Derryl crossed his arms approaching the door.

Charlotte can’t remember the last time she had to be brave. The fact that it was obvious that the Police Station has also gone to shit was a clear indication that there was no where safe in the city. She could feel the heat gather in her neck, and her heart pound against her chest. “He’s right. We should get going. Alex?” She looked up to the large metal door. “Let’s do this.” She said picking up a crowbar laying on the floor and opening the door to head out.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Following close behind, Alec equipped his Desert Eagle and knife and entered a CQC stance. He then exited the door and did a quick sweep of the sides of the alley, left to right. With the alley being fairly clean and zombie free, he made his way to the wall to the right of the door, putting his back flat against it and strafed to a safe distance near the road. Turning to Charlotte, Alec motioned her closer, and turned his deadly gaze at the darkened silhouette of the hoard in the road. Holstering the Desert Eagle, he picked up a piece of debris, and hurled it to the left of the road as far and as hard as he could. Hitting a trash can with a bang, it alerted the zombies. Crouching down, Alec motions Charlotte to crouch down as well.

"The meatbags bought the bait, now all we have to do is cross the road and plan the next move." Alec said in a hushed tone.

((Expanded the character profile, too. Read up.))
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 am

Had Central really fallen? Brian wasn't convinced, sure they had no training against the living dead roaming the streets...but to think the entire precinct had been overrun? 'impossible' he thought to himself as he collected his thoughts.

All he could do is watch as some of the survivors left The Last Resort to gather supplies, including the man...who he still couldn't remember where he had seen him it was yet another problem to add the many others Brian now had. Once again he tapped on his radio and started talking.
"Central this is 248....if anyone is still alive respond please..." He said as he unpressed the button, there was again static but suddenly something came through.
"Br....Cen....Do....." A voice said as it crackled over the radio giving Brian some hidden strength.
"Central did not understand, please repeat!" He exclaimed as he unpressed the button...after that there was static.
"Just damn typical...." He said out loud as he unholstered his Beretta, he counted 12 rounds, plus the 3 extra clips he had attached to his belt.
'Do I even try to get there?' Brian thought to himself as he sat there still exhausted, if there was anyone alive inside Central he had to be there to get them out...but at the same time he had this group of people to look out for, it was his job to protect the citizens of Raccoon and at times like these he needed to do that more than ever.

"Ha...guess S.T.A.R.S was right after all." He said to no one in particular, when S.T.A.R.S had returned from the Arklay Mountains and mentioned fighting zombies and monsters of epic size and strength everyone had laughed it off, maybe they had been smoking or doing drugs when all that happened who knows though?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 am

((Sorry I took so long! You did so much without me! But I'm glad for it!))

Sara moved from the door after listening to the long exchange between her comrades to the downed officer. She looked him over with a grim look on her face. She put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed. "Poor man... Stay put for a while. We'll be back soon with some supplies..." She stood up and walked to the door, taking one last look at the officer and the safe haven.

Once outside, she followed the others silently, watching as Alec tossed some debris at a trash can. There were a bunch of them and agreed that this was the best way to handle the horde. Better than causing more commotion than they needed to. They didn't have enough bullets to go wasting them.

She took that moment to pull out her 1911 and watched as the creatures went to check out the sound.

This outta be fun... she thought silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next