Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Raccoon City

Go down 
+3
Vandal
Ghost Leader
MSR
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Raccoon City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 am

MSR wrote:
Im trusting Vandal to make a character worthy of being RP'd by Teh Spike. I'll take whatever u make, and if need be I can also tweak it a tad to personalize it just a little.
I PMed you the character sheet.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Pablo:

Last edited by MSR on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Well you butchered my character pretty badly, you left his original name in the description, and turned him into a Gary Stu, but it's better than Huge Ass. I'll write up a start up post soon.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Butchered? Honey, that character was butchered when I got it. MSR improved it! Also how is my character a Gary Stu?

And why does Vandal hate Hugh Jass so much? You know, you may not know it now, but at some point during this incident in Raccoon, you may need Hugh Jass to save your life... Dun dun dun...*possible foreshadowing*
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm going to need popcorn the next time I visit this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Raccoon City
"The Last Resort"
Nightfall

A red head in a business suit and a headset held a microphone in a helicopter, she looked into the camera as the camera operator counted off, "We're on in 3, 2, 1...."

"This is Alaska Flowers, reporting from Action News 10. We are currently hovering over Raccoon City, it has been four hours since the initial outbreak and already the Army has walled off the city to prevent the virus from spreading any further. So far, we have no information on what the US government intends to do, but until further notice, it is advised to stay indoors and board up your windows. We're in for a long night, Greg back to you... Greg?"

The television cut over to an empty desk with no one in it, then a blank blue screen with the only words "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by."

Derryl huffed, and uncrossed his arms to turn off the television. "Well, that's all folks," he said shaking his head, "we're on our own." He turned to the patrons of what was left of The Last Resort: Kitchen and Diner. The windows were all boarded up with 2x4's and the doors were all stacked with chairs, stools, tables, and other miscellaneous objects. There were three entrances, and if needed, they needed to, they could bunker down in the walk-in freezer. The lights were out, and several zombies shuffled past the locked down diner as others tried a few hours ago but failed to get in. "I don't suppose any of you guys have any bright ideas of what to do." Explosions could be heard outside, moaning from the passing corpses, but no screaming. No human voices.

A frail doctor hid in the corner of the diner, curled into a ball with her hands covering her ears, eyes shut, crying and whimpering. Shaking uncontrollably, she didn't want to see any of this, she didn't want to hear any of this, she wanted it all to end. Charlotte was having a good day, but she had a sinking feeling it would all come to a sudden stop. She had no idea it would stop like this.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Pablo Sanchez: And here I was just hoping to come in and get some of that 'best in town' pie.
Back to top Go down
ThriftyNovistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ThriftyNovistador

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Taily chewed idly at her thumb nail, thinking hard on how she was going to get herself out of this tight spot. She sat fully on the counter top of the diner, legs stretched out and hoodie pulled up high to cover her head and most of her face. She didn't want to deal with these strangers, and the inevitability of it was starting to grate on her nerves. As was the stamping and moans coming from the outside.

With a groan of her own, the youth pushed herself up off the sticky counter and over into the kitchen preparation area. Without much attention paid to Derryl or his question, she went about looting for what perishable items there were. Things like buns, bread of any kind or dairy could be eaten now. And she was hungry.

"Shoooot. Yo! Ol man" Taily poked her head up over the door to a cupboard she had squatted down to invaded. "You got any of those pre-sliced pickles in a jar?" The teen showed a severe; almost suicidal, lack of care for the dead walking around outside. It was more blatant now than it had been before, when she hadn't lifted a finger to help build the barricade for the door; she grinned wide and with an air of smugness that branded her insufferable.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Alec watched the streets through a small opening in the front barricade. Zombies roamed everywhere, and there weren't any survivors to be seen in the streets. The thought of traveling at night occurred to Alec. The zombies showed signs of having limited stamina, and must be affected by things such as weather and fatigue.

"We have to wait until nightfall if we want to travel somewhere else" Alec firmly stated, "They seem to be much less active in darkened areas. Also, in the case you haven't noticed kid, there aren't any more pickles."
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:44 pm

"hehe you guys are corncerned with pickles. I'd say pickles are the least of our concerns" Pablo butted in while slowly but surely walking over to the window to see outside. He took a bite of the pie, it was cherry with Reddi Whip topping on it. "You can call me Pedro" he said while swallowing that first bite.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 pm

"Well Pedro, food may actually be one of our primary concerns. We need to conserve as much as possible, which includes that pie you're eating." Alec said calmly. "We may not have another chance to stock our food."

Last edited by PWNERX on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Derryl shook his head at the company he was stuck with; on any other day he would have gladly opened up in conversation, but given the current situation

"Sit yo ass down gurl!" Derrly barked at Taily, "This ain't no carnival. You can't take whatever you want! Just be quiet and let the grown ups talk. Back in my day, we respected our elders."

The large man shifted his focus on Alec who seemed to be interested in going out in the craziness. "We have enough food in the diner to stay safe and bunkered down for a while. I don't see a reason to go anywhere unless we need supplies. Maybe if there's a survivor out there we can help them out by bringing them to The Last Resort." Derryl suggested. "But the way I see it, I'm too old for that shit. I think ya'll should wait here until help arrives. Lord knows, I am. Shit..." Derryl mused as he joined Alec by the window to see the zombies moving about. "Suns aready almost down." He mentioned, "If you guys wanna go out, be my guest. I'll have to move some of that barricade out of the way though... should use the back door in my opinion."

Charlotte looked around and heard something about supplies come from Derryl. She felt timid, but at least wanted to see what the others had to say first. She took her hands off from her ears, still weaping silently, and sniffling to get the mucus away from her lip, which she bit in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
ThriftyNovistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ThriftyNovistador

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Taily Po rolled her eyes and grabbed a unopened bag of hot dog buns from the cupboard. "Back in yo day the dinosaurs walked the earth" The teen grabbed a piece of pie from the glass container that protected it, tucking her hot dog buns under her arm as she shoveled the dessert into her mouth.

"This stuff goes bad in like five hours. No point in conserving it big man" The tiny teen joined the lot of them at the window, poking her head up between the two to get a glimpse of the outside. "I ain't stayin' here too long. With all this outbreak shit going on, s'matter of time before we get Hiroshima'd"

Taily gave a shrug and walked back to jump up and sit on the counter. "Gotta make it to the end of the quarantine zone and sneak the hell out."
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 pm

"Kid does have a point. The government definitely won't let this outbreak go on for more than a month or so. We'll be as good as gone by October. Only increases our need to leave by tenfold. If you value your lives, I suggest you start packing. As for you, Kid, you should know very well that anything that isn't rotten, moldy, or inhabited is damn well edible. Although, you are right about the pie."

Alec paused, and watched something move just underneath a storm drain.

"I wouldn't drink from the tap anymore, either. Any non-bottled water may be tainted with the virus. If the infection has spread to beneath the city, then who knows what could be in store for us."
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Derryl shook his head and looked at Taily, he was getting annoyed with her romp around his diner. "The walk-in is still cold. Y'all can bring supplies and put it there. If y'all wanna head out there, go on ahead.. but if you see any survivors bring 'em back here, 'ya understand?" Derryl moved away from the window, and going to the kitchen. "Follow me if y'all wanna head out. The back door is behind the kitchen. Should lead to the dumpsters, then out to the alley, then to the street." Derryl instructed.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Pedro then assessed the situation and voiced an idea, "We could go out in packs of 2 or 3 to search for survivors or other supplies, mayne". Pedro finished up his slice of pie and layed the plate on the table near Derryl. "But obviously someone should stay here and hold down the fort."
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:15 pm

"Derryl, do you have a gun? You know this building better than anyone else here... except maybe the Kid. We will need this place as shelter during the day."

Alec paused again, this time after spotting some strange, brain-headed monster scaling the wall of one of the buildings.

"We'll all need guns. Big guns, and a lot of ammo. I have a bad feeling that looters and zombies aren't going to be the worst things hanging out around the streets."
Back to top Go down
ThriftyNovistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ThriftyNovistador

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Taily was busy cramming the bread into her jacket, zipping the heavy thing up almost to her chin in order to keep the squishy contents in place over her heart. "Shit like milk and cheese and fruits and veggies and bread is gonna go back if it's already opened. We can eat all that shit now if we want."

Once her hot dog buns were secure, the youth kicked her feet off the counter and began to swing her legs back and forth. Taily looked to be deep in thought, staring at the tops of her knees. She had a cache several blocks away, one that actually had more bottled water than she knew what to do with.

She'd tell these mooks when it was relevant, none too keen on sharing her supplies if she didn't have to.

"We can't just go out without knowing where the crap we're going. We gotta figure out a location. Chances are a lot of the places around here that might have supplies was the first place hit by other survivors. Or people trying to escape the zombies. Most likely all the good stuff is looted"

Taily didn't seem as worried or observant as Alec, rolling her eyes at the notion of needing a gun. She could get through this without a piece---but if they let her have one she wasn't going to say no.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Pedro was so hungry that he hadnt really digested the whole situation until finishing the delicious sweet cherry pie. Pedro was unknowingly to everyone else in the diner carrying a small .32 revolver with hollow tip bullets. 6 shots amd another clip with 6 more bullets. Pedro wasnt looking to flash his piece but kept it securely tucked away in case he might need it. Of course he was getting the idea it was more a case of when, rather than if. "Eh, why dont evwryone search around and find a weapon".

Pedro opened up a closet door to find a coupke of brooms, mops and other cleaning tools. For some reason a wooden baseball bat was in the closet on the wall adjacent to the cleaning supplies. "I'll take this!" As Pedro comfortably held the bat on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm

(Out of Character: Guys, let me GM. If Lickers and zombies are going to come up around the building this early in the game, I'm going to have them come up.)

Derryl began taking down some chairs and tables blocking the back entrance and looked out the peep hole, he huffed to himself and figured the backdoor was big and strong enough that it didn't need to be barricaded just yet. He turned to the others, "Hey the alley is clear. You can exit through here." He said. "I'm going to stay here and guard the place. I don't have any guns, we only have a silent alarm. Bring some back here, now would you?" He looked at Taily, who herself had been looting from him and shook his head, "Listen girly, you're staying put. I don't care who you think you is, but you're not running in this mess with my supply."

"She's got a point though..." A small timid voice came out from behind. "We do need to know where we're going." Charlotte spoke up wiping away a few more tears. "We should map out the places we want to hit and who we want to save... I have a few friends from the hospital.. I want to know if they're okay. We could also use some supplies from the hospital in the case we get hurt."

"Guns first, if you wanna even make it to the hospital that's a long way away, honey. Gotta protect yourself. Be sure to drop by here again to drop off some ammo and a gun for me." Derryl said as he waited by the door for the others to form on him. "I got some knives around here too in case y'all wanna use those too."
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Pedro walks over to the strong back door and replies to Derryl's suggestions, "Good idea., mayne. Someone should stay here and wash dishes, we'll be hungry when we get back!". Pedro gripping the wooden bat then looks around the diner. "Whose coming? How about big boy there..."
Back to top Go down
ThriftyNovistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ThriftyNovistador

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:13 am

Taily had already palmed a knife, and in a rare act of restraint she gave Derryl a punch on his beefy arm and smiled. "Don't worry bout me ol man, we'll be back to give you some shit. Since you're so damn stupid determined to hunker in" The teen walked around the cook and moved chair back into place so she could stand on it and look through the peep hole.

"There's a pawn shop about five blocks due west from here. I got shit there, in the back garage. We could head that way and bring my supply back here" Even as Taily was squinting through the peep hole, she looked like sharing this information made her sick to her stomach. "IF we gotta"
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 am

"I'll be coming along. I own a Gun Shop a ways away from here. If we can get there, we can resupply with better weapons, lots of ammo, and an escape vehicle. That place is like Fort Knox, there is nothing alive that can break into that building, so it should still be fully stocked if we arrive there."

Alec turned away from the barricade and pulled out his oversized Desert Eagle.

"This is the only thing I'll need to protect myself other than my knife. I never miss a shot with it."
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:03 am

He smirked at Taily and shook his head but decided if she wanted to go out there he couldn't stop her. "Alright, y'all come back safe now." Darryl said unlocking the door. "Alec, if you bring back a vehicle maybe we can reinforce it with my truck out back so we can plow through some of that wreckage in the streets." The cook suggested, "And bring me a shotgun, homeboy." He said as he opened the door.

Charlotte found an extra 2X4 lying around and instinctively stood behind the tallest and possibly the most dangerous man in the room; she even clung onto Alec's arm by her fingers. She half expected a zombie to pop out as soon as the door swung open.

"Be careful." Derryl reminded them.

Last edited by Vandal on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 am

Alec didn't mind the small woman clinging to him, so he let her cling.

"I'll bring you a good old pump action Remington and plenty of 12 gauge ammunition. My shop has nothing but the best weaponry. But since you wanted a shotgun, I'll probably get the wide one a Mac 11."

Alec walked closer to the back door, and listened for movement beyond it, but there didn't seem to be anything besides the moans from the front barricade.

"It seems as though the coast is clear. I can't hear a damn thing outside this door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City   Raccoon City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next