HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?

Go down 
+9
Ssplain
DampRevil
Vandal
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
Crowbar
MSR
PWNERX
TheSkinniMini1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who will escape next?
Rebecca
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Billy
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carlos
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HUNK
 0% [ 0 ]
Ark
 0% [ 0 ]
Nicholai
So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:19 am

PWNERX why would I include Barry when it's clear he will be in Revelations 2 (His Daughter is included, a guy that looked like him was in the teaser trailer). He no longer needs to be on list like this one. He made it off the island.

Also Nicholai can hate. Doesn't bother me none.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
PWNERX why would I include Barry when it's clear he will be in Revelations 2 (His Daughter is included, a guy that looked like him was in the teaser trailer). He no longer needs to be on list like this one. He made it off the island.

Also Nicholai can hate. Doesn't bother me none.

It's okay. Nicholai hates everyone, and everything.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:24 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Well at least they aren't stuck in 1998 like the above. How does a company (Capcom) leave so many characters unanswered for in their current timeline. It's just lazy and terrible story writing IMO.
We don't need an entire womb-to-the-tomb bio for every single character.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
We don't need an entire womb-to-the-tomb bio for every single character.
Thank you. Not every character needs to come back. People are acting like Claire's inclusion in Revelations 2 is a gateway for the rest of the forgotten characters to come back. Claire's inclusion in this game wasn't random, her name wasn't pulled out of a hat. Claire is a main character in the Resident Evil series. People like Rebecca, Billy, Carlos, etc are supporting characters in the series.

People act like these characters "deserve" to come back, but do they really? Don't get me wrong, I love these characters, but not every character needs to come back. The way I see it, there's only 4 main characters in the series. Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire. These 4 are the only ones, in my opinion, who truly matter to the series. The rest are just supporting characters. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Sorry for sounding rude and harsh, but I'm seeing a trend of people confusing the words "deserve" and "want". Even Barry, who seems to be in the game, isn't even a main character in Revelations 2. Claire and Moira are the main characters, the story revolves around them two. Barry, much like the other forgotten characters, is yet again, playing another support role it seems. I hope people are seeing a pattern with these "forgotten characters".

I don't know if anyone will agree with me or not, but this is just my opinion on the topic. I'm not saying people like Rebecca shouldn't come back, but I've seen people who say it's unfair that Claire is coming back over characters like Rebecca. Why is that so unfair? Am I missing something?

Again, I want to apologize for coming off as a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 am

To the people who don't think they "deserve" to be seen again, why are you even in this thread? What to try (bc that all you're doing is trying) to convince their fans to stop making threads like this or to stop bringing them up. It won't happen because as shocking as it may be to some people, some of us don't believe characters should be floating around with ZERO closure and some of us think they deserve to get it onscreen.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:22 am

I'm in this thread because I feel like it, that's why. Posting here doesn't mean I have to agree with you, nor does having a different opinion than you bar me from doing so. And nobody here is trying to convince you to do or think anything. The only topics I think shouldn't be posted are dumbass ones like this.

And by the way, you previously posted a topic almost identical to this one.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:35 am

It's similar but thanks to some recent revelations, it's different enough to be a new thread.

Not saying you have to agree with me, don't put words in my mouth. Ugh why do I even interact with this fanbase.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:35 pm

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Not saying you have to agree with me, don't put words in my mouth.
Pot calling the kettle black on both points. I haven't put any words in your mouth, I just stated the opinion that not every character needs an elaborate life story going from birth to death. And your comment asking why Damp and I are in this topic is obviously in response our sharing that view, because what else could it have been referring to?

Quote :
Ugh why do I even interact with this fanbase.
If you don't like it here, leave. None of us are keeping you.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Not saying you have to agree with me, don't put words in my mouth.
Pot calling the kettle black on both points. I haven't put any words in your mouth, I just stated the opinion that not every character needs an elaborate life story going from birth to death. And your comment asking why Damp and I are in this topic is obviously in response our sharing that view, because what else could it have been referring to?
I don't see why Ghost and I are being attacked for sharing our thoughts. This is a thread, and we all have opinions. Just because we have an opposing view means we can't post here? This same irrational logic has been happening on Twitter between Skinni and myself. Apparently, Claire is undeserving to be in Revelations 2 because she was in an hour long CGI film six years ago and that Rebecca should be leading the game. I guess us Claire fans are "gloating", to put it in her own words, because we're happy that Claire is finally returning in a canon game after 15 years. What it boils down to, is that someone is unhappy that their favorite character isn't in the game. Because of this, excuses are being made as to why Claire shouldn't be in the game and if someone opposes that opinion, they get attacked for it.

This thread isn't discussing Claire or Revelations 2, but I can guarantee that's why it was created. That's why Skinni is getting so defensive when we say that not every character needs to come back. If Rebecca had been the leading protagonist of Revelations 2, this conversation wouldn't even be happening.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Quote fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 pm

I don't fully understand what you mean by that, but I did mean to quote you if that's what meant. Laughing I was quoting you to agree with you, but I forgot to say that I agreed with you. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Yep don't care about nothing neither of you are saying at this point. I'm over this crappy fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:58 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Yep don't care about nothing neither of you are saying at this point. I'm over this crappy fanbase.
If you can't handle people disagreeing with you on occasion, you really don't belong on the Internet. So like I said, if you don't like it here, GTFO. Nobody here's going to cry over your absence.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
If you can't handle people disagreeing with you on occasion, you really don't belong on the Internet. So like I said, if you don't like it here, GTFO. Nobody here's going to cry over your absence.

Agreed. Skinni's childish behavior needs to end. If she can't play well with others, then she shouldn't post here. Sorry that being happy about Claire's return makes us "crappy" people, but to be honest, I really don't care. Again, this behavior is occurring because she isn't getting what she wants. She's upset that we're not upset that her favorite character isn't returning, and because of that, she's lashing out at us. It's just that simple.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this, trust me. I'm going to enjoy every second of Revelations 2, and every second of Claire's long awaited return.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 am

Why does it always get like this? Whether or not Skinni did this thread because Claire is the star of Revelations 2 is highly irrelevant and shouldn't even be the topic of discussion. This is an updated version of a previous thread and at least to me that's okay, especially since a lot of the people visiting us now weren't here when the first one was made. Sure, Skinni's reply to you two on the previous page was unnecessary and uncalled-for but there's not reason to gang up on the person just for that.

Now, can we just get back on topic and not tell people to leave? There are better ways to settle differences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:00 am

Crappy fanbase? GTFO. We of the Resident Evil community are a fine, sandwich eating group of upstanding citizens. You obviously just need to lay off the whole "Claire" thing completely before the Banhammer takes it's toll.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:36 am

You're not making the situation any better though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 am

From what I can tell, opinions were expressed, people didn't agree with people, some name-calling ensued; honestly, this should have a topic merge and we should close the polls to keep it just an open discussion. The last topic she made on this still seems relevant, and it is our job as admins to keep confusion on multiple topics down.

Members of our forums have the right to express opinions in topics and threads, if Skinni doesn't want to interact with the Resident Evil community, she doesn't have to log on, which she hasn't since she last posted, so I don't think we have to worry about anyone hating our forums on our forums. The last thing we need is negativity here.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am

I apologize for my derailing the thread and my comments posted here. My comments about Claire were irrelevant to the topic of this thread, so again, I apologize for that. I was merely defending myself against an unjustifiable attack over my original opinion regarding which forgotten character should come back.

When I typed my posts I may have been suffering from an electrolyte imbalance due to drinking Gatorade when I didn't need to, which may have caused my mood to elevate. I'm mostly kidding though, just trying to ease some tension!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:46 pm

I hope to see Nicholai return. We have plenty of protagonist, let's get some quality antagonist back in the fray! With Wesker gone, I would like to see a new villain take the face of evil in the series. Nicholai could fit that bill.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:40 pm

DampRevil wrote:
I apologize for my derailing the thread and my comments posted here. My comments about Claire were irrelevant to the topic of this thread, so again, I apologize for that. I was merely defending myself against an unjustifiable attack over my original opinion regarding which forgotten character should come back.

When I typed my posts I may have been suffering from an electrolyte imbalance due to drinking Gatorade when I didn't need to, which may have caused my mood to elevate. I'm mostly kidding though, just trying to ease some tension!
You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 pm

I know, but I still wanted to apologize for contributing to the derailment of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does it always get like this? Whether or not Skinni did this thread because Claire is the star of Revelations 2 is highly irrelevant and shouldn't even be the topic of discussion. This is an updated version of a previous thread and at least to me that's okay, especially since a lot of the people visiting us now weren't here when the first one was made. Sure, Skinni's reply to you two on the previous page was unnecessary and uncalled-for but there's not reason to gang up on the person just for that.

Now, can we just get back on topic and not tell people to leave? There are better ways to settle differences.
I get what you're saying, but please understand, this community is very dear to me and I consider a number of members here to be close friends (not mentioning names so as to prevent jealousy from fostering), so when someone insults our members like Skinni did, I can't not say something in response. It's just the way I am. I stand by and defend my friends.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:51 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
when someone insults our members like Skinni did, I can't not say something in response.

If you're referring to the "crappy fanbase" part, I understand. That was pretty much the part when it all got out of hand it seems.

Vandal wrote:
this should have a topic merge and we should close the polls to keep it just an open discussion.

I'm okay with that. Wanna do the honors? I'd only end up tinkering with the poll myself, too OCD.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm okay with that. Wanna do the honors? I'd only end up tinkering with the poll myself, too OCD.
Done. I closed the poll as well, so we can just continue this as a basic discussion. Polls are overrated, a lot like Leon Kennedy and CoD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?   So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who has the best chance of making it off the "forgotten" character island next?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next