Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The island EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The island EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The island EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The island EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The island EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The island EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The island EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The island EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The island EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

The island Empty
PostSubject: The island   The island EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 am

this part two of my fanfiction and i saw quite a lot of people viewed it so if you have anything to say about reply it can be good or bad that just makes me better (if you re looking for part one go to ''on the airplane''

Leon tried to steer the plane back up but it didn't work '' hang on Clair,I'm going to crash this thing into the ocean!''Leon yelled. the plane skid across the water stopping just floating.Leon got up to see Clair fainted on the floor ''Clair....Clair....are you o.k? he said while limping to her. Leon moved her hand which was covering a piece of metal that pierced her stomach.Leon ran to the back of the plane to pick up a first aid kit and beside that was a rubber boat.''Clair hold on we're getting out of here!''Leon said.he lifted her up and carried her out of the plane and hoped into the boat.

On the boat Leon treated Clair while they floated and floated, finally they reached an island.Leon pulled out his phone to look at the g.p.s and saw the destination ahead.''so that's the island.''he said to himself. As time goes past they founded a cabin which appears to be new and untouched. Leon opened the door to see one bed for two,he laid Clair on the bed and got on the floor.''I guess we can rest here for a while,I just wonder why does this place look to be safe?''

-flashback-

It was night time at the park, the wind didn't blew and it was silence.''hey Chris,you wanted me to meet you here?''Leon said. Chris was sitting on a bench ''yeah there's something i wanted to tell you.''he said.Leon sat beside him.''As you know I'm leaving on a mission and if something happen to me I want you to watch my sister.''Chris said. Leon stood up ''Chris your sister is capable of taking care of herself......but I will.

-back to present time-

''Clair I'm sorry I couldn't help you,we will find Chris and get the hell off this island''he thought to himself.(stay tune for the next chapter)

Last edited by leon248 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add more to the story)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The island   The island EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 am

I moved this (and the previous one) to the Fan Fiction section located under Resident Evil Related.

On another note, you could have just posted this under the original Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

The island Empty
PostSubject: the island part 2    The island EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 am

A while after Leon dozed off Clair had awaken,slowly lifting herself up in pain. She moved quickly looked around searching for Leon and trying to see where she is.''Leon!?''she said, she tilted over to see Leon sleeping on the floor.''It's pretty cold in here.''she said while she tossed the cover over him then crawled next to him.In the morning Leon woke up with his hand over Clair ''what did i do?''at that moment his phone rung,Leon toke it out and looked at the number.the noise of the phone woke up Clair,Leon got up''Clair can you move?''he said. she pulled herself up and use Leon to support her body''sure but I need help doing so.''

Leon gave his phone to Clair ''It's Chris.''he said.Clair quickly grabbed the phone''Chris!?''she said with a nervous tone.''ha,ha,ha It's you how you're doing?I see you made it here.'' he responded.''you can say...I never been better.''she said.Clair rubs her wound as she grunts.''Clair stopped you'll be o.k,give me the phone''Leon said.In a quick second a hunter comes crashing through the door tossing Leon over the bed.He hurried over to Clair and kicked the hunter in the face''we have to hurry.....we can run into the woods''as he pointed to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The island Empty
PostSubject: Re: The island   The island Empty

Back to top Go down

The island
Page 1 of 1