HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
37 Narwhals
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
DampRevil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass you forgot to name the 100000000 characters that Revelations threw in, not that they were bad, but were just too many

That game wasn't released a decade ago, though.

But set a decade ago, don't forget that if it gets announce at E3 it will be out in 2015 at best

But did they mean decade ago from now, from the last moment in the series timeline or from when the next game is released? I have the feeling that it is a decade ago from now, since it would make the most logical sense from an announcement.

Yeah, is confussing, but if you consider the part where it says it's gonna be in Revelations style..... Shocked 
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:00 am

^at this point Paul I'm just going with my picks of Rebecca, Claire, Alex/Barry and leave it at that. If I'm right I'll be happy, if not I'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass you forgot to name the 100000000 characters that Revelations threw in, not that they were bad, but were just too many

That game wasn't released a decade ago, though.

But set a decade ago, don't forget that if it gets announce at E3 it will be out in 2015 at best

But did they mean decade ago from now, from the last moment in the series timeline or from when the next game is released? I have the feeling that it is a decade ago from now, since it would make the most logical sense from an announcement.

Yeah, is confussing, but if you consider the part where it says it's gonna be in Revelations style..... Shocked 

That's still basically the same as saying it's in Code: Veronica's style. Besides Revelations was, as you mentioned yourself, set in an earlier year. There's a chance that the new game might take place before 2015.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 am

I really admire how people in this forum still believe Alex will have any appearence in Resident Evil, Razz
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Sorry for ignoring the other people who responded to me, but I found something interesting regarding Enhanced Veronica. On Twitter, I asked Alyson Court if she knew anything about the game and this is what she said.

Spoiler:

Now, she deleted the original tweet and said "no" instead.

Spoiler:

I think she might have typed "well" and then quickly realized that she shouldn't have said anything, so she changed her answer. I find it suspicious that she said "well" because she confirmed on Twitter that she has no involvement with Resident Evil 7, to her knowledge. Her response to Enhanced Veronica though was "well". Maybe this rumor isn't fake after all. I won't get too excited, but her original response kinda makes me believe it could be true.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:59 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I really admire how people in this forum still believe Alex will have any appearence in Resident Evil, Razz
Well keep on admiring.

DampRevil wrote:
Sorry for ignoring the other people who responded to me, but I found something interesting regarding Enhanced Veronica. On Twitter, I asked Alyson Court if she knew anything about the game and this is what she said.

Spoiler:

Now, she deleted the original tweet and said "no" instead.

Spoiler:

I think she might have typed "well" and then quickly realized that she shouldn't have said anything, so she changed her answer. I find it suspicious that she said "well" because she confirmed on Twitter that she has no involvement with Resident Evil 7, to her knowledge. Her response to Enhanced Veronica though was "well". Maybe this rumor isn't fake after all. I won't get too excited, but her original response kinda makes me believe it could be true.
It could mean something but Alyson has been in this business long enough to know what and what not to say so could also mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:39 pm

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
It could mean something but Alyson has been in this business long enough to know what and what not to say so could also mean nothing.
I doubt she has any direct line to Capcom telling her what she can and can't say at any given moment, though it would stand to reason that she'd know not to drop the ball on an unannounced project. But it could be as simple as her "well" meaning something along the lines of "well, this is new" and her later realizing that it could be interpreted differently by different people.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I doubt she has any direct line to Capcom telling her what she can and can't say at any given moment, though it would stand to reason that she'd know not to drop the ball on an unannounced project. But it could be as simple as her "well" meaning something along the lines of "well, this is new" and her later realizing that it could be interpreted differently by different people.
That sounds like a good explanation. She did use a confused face in her answer.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 pm

I agree with you guys. She probably didn't mean anything by saying "well", she was probably just surprised.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

So. It was a hoax all along. Can't say I didn't see this coming.

They also lied about having a "big announcement" this E3. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:40 am

It's SO HARD to be an oldschool RE fan, sooooo much disappointment... Capcom has been on my shit list for a while now, i just want a classic style RE and i know it's never going to happen again, i mean hell... i'll settle for a good over the shoulder RE like 4, just bring back Shinji Mikami, i guess The Evil Within is about as close as i'm going to get. Fixed camera was superior imo  Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm hoping this will be announced at TGS. I was slightly angry that this was not at E3 after all the rumors that amassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2