HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
37 Narwhals
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
DampRevil
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:35 pm

The latest rumors are now suggesting that Resident Evil 7 will not be making an appearance at E3 this year. Instead, Capcom supposedly plans on announcing a spin-off title very similar to Revelations. The news comes from two different insiders who acquired the same information. Here's all of the leaked information so far:

- Will feature three returning characters from the series. Two of the characters, one man and one female, haven't been featured in a game in over a decade. The other character is said to be a woman who has never been featured in a game, but had been mentioned in the games.

What do you guy's think?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:11 pm

DampRevil wrote:
The latest rumors are now suggesting that Resident Evil 7 will not be making an appearance at E3 this year. Instead, Capcom supposedly plans on announcing a spin-off title very similar to Revelations. The news comes from two different insiders who acquired the same information. Here's all of the leaked information so far:

- Will feature three returning characters from the series. Two of the characters, one man and one female, haven't been featured in a game in over a decade. The other character is said to be a woman who has never been featured in a game, but had been mentioned in the games.

What do you guy's think?

with all due respect, do you have a source? just asking formaly, cause sources don't mean anything Razz

Similar to Revelations sounds great, hope they don't ruin it Sad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 pm

I think it'll be nice but I'm going to wait for some hard evidence before I think Capcom will do anything that's nice for the fans.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:08 pm

DampRevil wrote:

What do you guy's think?
It seems that you're misinterpreting what was said. It doesn't specify the gender of the character who was never shown before, just that there's two females and a male, one was never seen & the other two haven't been featured in a decade, it could mean that the one we haven't seen was a male. If it does turn out to be true, the first characters that come to my mind are Alex, Claire and Rebecca.

Luckily we won't have to wait long to find out.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:34 am

I'm hoping that whoever this male character is, that it's Barry Burton.
Looks like you were
*Puts on glasses*
almost a Jill sandwich.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:11 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:

with all due respect, do you have a source? just asking formaly, cause sources don't mean anything Razz

I don't have a source, I was just posting the information. Some people said that multiple sources have confirmed this information as well, and one of the sources is close to the Capcom Japanese staff.

37 Narwhals wrote:

It seems that you're misinterpreting what was said. It doesn't specify the gender of the character who was never shown before, just that there's two females and a male, one was never seen & the other two haven't been featured in a decade, it could mean that the one we haven't seen was a male. If it does turn out to be true, the first characters that come to my mind are Alex, Claire and Rebecca.

It was said that there are 3 characters, one male and two females. Some of the other articles mentioned that the two characters who haven't been seen in a decade include one male and one female. By default, the third character has to be a woman. That information wasn't in the article I posted.

On a different note, people are now saying this new game is a sequel to Code Veronica. I guess it's called Resident Evil: Enhanced Veronica. Here's the link for those of you who wanted to check it out. It's a little suspicious though.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 am

Am I the only one who wants a Resident Evil for Vita??????.............Yes?....oh, sorry then Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 am

Enhanced Veronica as a name sounds stupid. I doubt that's real. The rumor about a new RER kind of game does sound plausible though. By the way, the url that thread about "Enhanced Veronica" has to the supposed official site is dead now. Seems fishy enough to be fake.

37 Narwhals wrote:
If it does turn out to be true, the first characters that come to my mind are Alex, Claire and Rebecca.

I had the same exact thought. Well, until Revil said that thing about the other source. Now I have no idea.

I wonder if the "decade" thing applies to last game appearance, last appearance altogether or last canon appearance in the series' timeline. That information could mean the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Enhanced Veronica as a name sounds stupid. I doubt that's real. The rumor about a new RER kind of game does sound plausible though. By the way, the url that thread about "Enhanced Veronica" has to the supposed official site is dead now. Seems fishy enough to be fake.
I don't believe the rumors about Enhanced Veronica either, pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned. Also it seems a little random that Capcom would choose to continue Code Veronica's story.

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wonder if the "decade" thing applies to last game appearance, last appearance altogether or last canon appearance in the series' timeline. That information could mean the world.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday, because like you said, that would change everything. If they meant last canon appearance, that rules out Claire because she was in Degeneration. Rebecca and Alex could make an appearance, though I find it odd that Alex would make his debut in a side story.

The more I think about this rumor, the less I believe it. The way it sounds just doesn't sound like something Capcom would do. Now it's supposedly a sequel to Code Veronica, which sounds even more suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Now it's supposedly a sequel to Code Veronica, which sounds even more suspicious.
That could mean it has a direct connection with CV's events. As we all know, not every installment of the franchise will necessarily be a continuation of events or storylines from a given predecessor. For example, RE3 is better described as a sequel to RE1 instead of RE2, while CV is better described as a sequel to RE2 than RE3.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think it'll be nice but I'm going to wait for some hard evidence before I think Capcom will do anything that's nice for the fans.

I'm with this guy. Capcom is on my s#%t list until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

That could mean it has a direct connection with CV's events. As we all know, not every installment of the franchise will necessarily be a continuation of events or storylines from a given predecessor. For example, RE3 is better described as a sequel to RE1 instead of RE2, while CV is better described as a sequel to RE2 than RE3.
That's true, but it's not the sequel part that's throwing me off. It's the fact that Capcom would revive the Veronica virus or anything else from Code Veronica's story. There's really nothing left to explore with that storyline.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 am

DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

That's true, but it's not the sequel part that's throwing me off. It's the fact that Capcom would revive the Veronica virus or anything else from Code Veronica's story. There's really nothing left to explore with that storyline.
There is Manuela Hidalgo. If the "decade" part indeed was about the series' timeline she would actually hit the bill of a character from a decade ago since Operation Javier took place in 2002.

Still not saying I believe in this rumor, just thought I'd throw that out there.

HOWEVER, if that theory does hold up, that would rule out a whole bunch of characters as the second one from a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

There is Manuela Hidalgo. If the "decade" part indeed was about the series' timeline she would actually hit the bill of a character from a decade ago since Operation Javier took place in 2002.

Still not saying I believe in this rumor, just thought I'd throw that out there.

HOWEVER, if that theory does hold up, that would rule out a whole bunch of characters as the second one from a decade ago.

And Manuela had the T-Veronica......:O
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

And Manuela had the T-Veronica......:O

Exactly. That's why I mentioned her, as the sole reason to bring back the whole T-Veronica deal.

It's topical too since the series' newest virus, the C-virus, is partly based on the T-Veronica virus.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Manuela could be brought back, but when the report said "over a decade ago", I just assumed they were talking when the game was released in real life, not the canon story. I could be wrong though.

About Manuela, I don't think Capcom intended to do anything with that story past Operation Javier. I believe they threw Operation Javier together simply to get Code Veronica in Darkside Chronicles. I definitely wouldn't mind if they continued Manuela's story, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:16 pm

DampRevil wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I don't have a source, I was just posting the information. Some people said that multiple sources have confirmed this information as well, and one of the sources is close to the Capcom Japanese staff.

37 Narwhals wrote:

It was said that there are 3 characters, one male and two females. Some of the other articles mentioned that the two characters who haven't been seen in a decade include one male and one female. By default, the third character has to be a woman. That information wasn't in the article I posted.
I know which source you're talking about but I think that source may have gotten wrong though. Besides, what woman do you know can fit that above description?

Also it must be said that the source of the rumor also said the character hasn't made an "active" "in game" appearance. Why use quotes when saying those particular words? Yeah, that description could mean that the character has never made an actual appearance, but at the same time that wouldn't be a returning character because how can you make a return when you've never been seen before?

That's why I believe we shouldn't take the description 100% literally. I personally believe this description could also mean a character than has been seen in cutscenes yet was never actually playable in canon scenario. So that would make the third character "not active" and a background character in a sense. They would also fit the returning character description perfectly without any doubt. Using this logic only three characters count, Barry, Nicholai, and Hunnigan, and who is more likely to be used out of the three of these characters?

Mass Distraction wrote:

37 Narwhals wrote:
If it does turn out to be true, the first characters that come to my mind are Alex, Claire and Rebecca.

I had the same exact thought. Well, until Revil said that thing about the other source. Now I have no idea.

I don't believe the "Enhanced Veronica" thing for some reason.

Also, I have every reason to believe that Rebecca is one of the "haven't been seen in 10 years" characters because at least one is definitely female and it describes her the most out of all the female characters.  

I mean in terms of last game appearance period (be it canon or non canon) no returning woman can count here because we've seen every last female in the series in a game between 2004-2014 (our current year), so we can't really use that as a helping tool.  

However if we are talking appearing in something canon period (games and cgi films), the last time we saw Rebecca was in 2002's Zero. If we are talking about canon games only, again Rebecca was last seen in 2002's Zero. If we are talking about a decade within the canon storyline, using the most current year of events, 2013, again Rebecca definitely counts because she hasn't been seen since 1998 and that's beyond a decade. Canon wise she hasn't been since in real life time in a decade (2004-2014) and hasn't been storyline wise in a decade (2003-2013). I believe (and hope) she's one of the females characters this rumor is eluding to. I also hope this rumor is true because going by it, at least one or maybe even two "forgotten" character(s) is making a return at long last.

Now compare that to the other females characters. We know for sure alive females Jill, Ada, Sherry, Helena, Sheva, Jessica, and even Ashley don't count for any of those. They have been seen in canon games/cgi films within the real life 2004-2014 span and the in game storyline within the 2003-2013 span.
However while it seems like Claire is another obvious choice due to not being in a canon game since 2000's CV, she has been seen canonly in 10 years both in the real life 2004-2014 span (2008's Degeneration) and in the in game storyline 2003-2013 time span (Degeneration takes place in 2005). So that kind of puts her below Rebecca in this case.
Another is Manuela. While she has over Claire the fact that she hasn't been seen in the games storyline since 2002 (that's when Operative Javier takes place), because this is a new canon event first seen in 2009 she doesn't count for the "haven't been seen in the real life decade (2004-2014) canon wise" point.

So if Rebecca isn't one of the female characters based on this rumor, I'd be surprised actually.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:17 am

DampRevil wrote:
Manuela could be brought back, but when the report said "over a decade ago", I just assumed they were talking when the game was released in real life, not the canon story. I could be wrong though.

To be fair, how many characters still alive there are to use that haven't made an appearance in over a decade?

There's Ark, Bruce, Ling, Tyler, Naomi, Lucia, the Outbreak cast and a plethora of characters from the novels and comics. All side characters and some don't even fit the canon. Every single other character has made an appearance within the last ten years including canon, non canon and reimagined releases.

Unless, of course, it's the last canon game appearance by the appearance of the game but in this case it might as well be last canon appearance in the series' timeline.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

37 Narwhals wrote:

I don't believe in it either. I even said that in the very post you quoted. I was just throwing out a possible reasoning for it.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I mean in terms of last game appearance period (be it canon or non canon) no returning woman can count here because we've seen every last female in the series in a game between 2004-2014 (our current year), so we can't really use that as a helping tool.  

Not exactly true. Out of the characters I mentioned in my reply to DampRevil in this post Fong Ling is definitely canon. Naomi McClain and the Outbreak cast are all possibly canon, though never specifically mentioned in any game outside of their own. Lucia and the characters from the novel series are all non-canon within the current timeline but could still be used as anoter incarnation. Sure, the last one is a stretch and likely not happening but still, a possibility. And that's just the female characters.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
However if we are talking appearing in something canon period (games and cgi films), the last time we saw Rebecca was in 2002's Zero.

Umbrella Chronicles, 2007. Reimagining, sure, but still had new canon story for her in the extra chapters.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:28 am

Mass you forgot to name the 100000000 characters that Revelations threw in, not that they were bad, but were just too many
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

To be fair, how many characters still alive there are to use that haven't made an appearance in over a decade?

There's Ark, Bruce, Ling, Tyler, Naomi, Lucia, the Outbreak cast and a plethora of characters from the novels and comics. All side characters and some don't even fit the canon. Every single other character has made an appearance within the last ten years including canon, non canon and reimagined releases.

Unless, of course, it's the last canon game appearance by the appearance of the game but in this case it might as well be last canon appearance in the series' timeline.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

37 Narwhals wrote:

I don't believe in it either. I even said that in the very post you quoted. I was just throwing out a possible reasoning for it.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

Not exactly true. Out of the characters I mentioned in my reply to DampRevil in this post Fong Ling is definitely canon. Naomi McClain and the Outbreak cast are all possibly canon, though never specifically mentioned in any game outside of their own. Lucia and the characters from the novel series are all non-canon within the current timeline but could still be used as anoter incarnation. Sure, the last one is a stretch and likely not happening but still, a possibility. And that's just the female characters.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
However if we are talking appearing in something canon period (games and cgi films), the last time we saw Rebecca was in 2002's Zero.

Umbrella Chronicles, 2007. Reimagining, sure, but still had new canon story for her in the extra chapters.
You got me there. I forgot about the Nightmare chapters. However I still think she's a stronger possibility than most of the other main series females though.

When I was talking about the female characters, I was talking about the ones who has been in the main games (1-6 with the new canon events of UC and DC). I honestly don't believe he was talking about characters from Dead Aim or Outbreak bc their stories have never been mentioned within the main stories. At least Survivor was mentioned in Zero so Ark could have a chance but again I personally don't believe he's the male character based on the rumor. I don't believe they will be using anyone outside of the main series bc the source is eluding to this being another Revelations type deal, next main game but not numbered.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:37 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass you forgot to name the 100000000 characters that Revelations threw in, not that they were bad, but were just too many

That game wasn't released a decade ago, though.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I honestly don't believe he was talking about characters from Dead Aim or Outbreak bc their stories have never been mentioned within the main stories.

True but in the wake of Darkside Chronicles they made Dead Aim officially canon via DC's additional material. Sadly that was Japan only...

As for using characters outside of the main series, why not? Sure, the Survivor and Chronicles series are spinoffs but they are still canon.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

But set a decade ago, don't forget that if it gets announce at E3 it will be out in 2015 at best
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I honestly don't believe he was talking about characters from Dead Aim or Outbreak bc their stories have never been mentioned within the main stories.

True but in the wake of Darkside Chronicles they made Dead Aim officially canon via DC's additional material. Sadly that was Japan only...

As for using characters outside of the main series, why not? Sure, the Survivor and Chronicles series are spinoffs but they are still canon.
I'm just bias bc I want Rebecca to be one of the characters. They could very well use one of those characters but I personally don't want them to for the reason I just shared.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:47 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

But set a decade ago, don't forget that if it gets announce at E3 it will be out in 2015 at best

But did they mean decade ago from now, from the last moment in the series timeline or from when the next game is released? I have the feeling that it is a decade ago from now, since it would make the most logical sense from an announcement.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I'm just bias bc I want Rebecca to be one of the characters. They could very well use one of those characters but I personally don't want them to for the reason I just shared.

I don't blame you, I like Rebecca too. I just want all characters, no matter how known they are, to get their fair chance to appear again.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:57 am

^well a week from now we will now for sure if this rumor is true and if it is, who the three characters are as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3   RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Resident Evil spin-off to be announced at E3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next