HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:42 am

It was initially brought to my attention by my GF just now, so if this has already been posted and I missed it... well, I don't give a crap. Not that I intend to get RE7 either way.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/20671/20140429/resident-evil-7-alice-movie-wesker.htm

I wouldn't mind her being included as a Mercs character, but I think almost everyone wants to keep her out of the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:02 am

Oh sweet penises not you too... I won't believe anything some site about Korean actors tells me regarding video games, especially when literally no actual gaming or horror related site seems to know anything about this.

They keep pooping out these "news" about RE7: www.kdramastars.com/articles/20996/20140502/resident-evil-7-claire-redfield.htm

They don't even have any quotes for their so called information, like for the tweet for example.

To me this just seems like a bunch of rumors started by some big fan shouting out their hopes and dreams as facts. As much as I would like to see Billy and Carlos as Mercs characters that just seems way too good to be actually true.

Of course, if all this suddenly does turn out to be true I guess I'll just have to start following KDramaStars for all my RE info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:25 am

I agree with Mass Distraction, that website is ridiculous. They keep posting all these RE7 rumors, but they have no credible sources. First, they confirmed that Wesker and Alice are in the game and that there will be a massive Mercenaries mode. A few days later, they updated the article to include that Claire will be the main protagonist. Now the latest rumor they've come up with is that Leon, Hunnigan, and Fredric Downing (from Resident Evil: Degeneration) will all be in RE7. Clearly that website has no idea what they're talking about.

And to get to the Alice topic, she needs to stay away from the games. Period. Her being in the Mercenaries would only be a gateway for future installments. She'd start as a Mercenaries character in RE7 and then be the main protagonist of RE8.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Capcom may make a lot of questionable decisions, but even they aren't dumb enough to do that. I also remember hearing that Jovovich/Anderson asked them to include Alice in a game and they declined, stating that they wanted to keep the games and the live movies separate.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:34 pm

some rumors are there just to get attention, just type on google "RE5 on wii" and there will be a lot of sites with titles like "RE5 Confirmed for wii" dated 2009/2010
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh sweet penises not you too....
She's still trying to backtrace this one. I just ran a search and found this site. At any rate, I didn't say I necessarily believed it, I just stated my opinion on the idea of Alice being included as a Mercs character.

DampRevil wrote:
And to get to the Alice topic, she needs to stay away from the games. Period. Her being in the Mercenaries would only be a gateway for future installments. She'd start as a Mercenaries character in RE7 and then be the main protagonist of RE8.
HUNK has appeared in Mercs twice (three times if you count Mercs 3D) and yet hasn't headlined a game, despite being a hugely popular character. There's nothing to say Alice would go any further.

37 Narwhals wrote:
Capcom may make a lot of questionable decisions, but even they aren't dumb enough to do that. I also remember hearing that Jovovich/Anderson asked them to include Alice in a game and they declined, stating that they wanted to keep the games and the live movies separate.
Like Mercs was ever canon in the first place?
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

HUNK has appeared in Mercs twice (three times if you count Mercs 3D) and yet hasn't headlined a game, despite being a hugely popular character. There's nothing to say Alice would go any further.
There's a difference between Alice and HUNK though. As sad as it is, Alice is a bigger part of the Resident Evil series than HUNK is. If Capcom actually went out of their way to introduce Alice into the games and bring Milla in to provide the voice for Alice, I'm sure it would lead to more in the future. I'm sure Anderson would bribe Capcom to keep Alice around in the games.

As for HUNK, if you recall he was in the reveal trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations. I'm guessing that's why he was added to Raid Mode in Unveiled Edition since he was cut from the story aspect of Revelations. Also, in another interview for Revelations, Capcom stated that HUNK was originally going to be the main protagonist of Resident Evil 3. The story was going to involve HUNK on an abandoned cruise ship looking for G-virus samples. I'll try to get the interview if I can find it, it came out about 2 years ago. Maybe other members on here have read the interview before.

So HUNK was a side character in Resident Evil 2, but was going to be brought back as the main protagonist for Resident Evil 3. I fear that's what would happen with Alice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:47 am

DampRevil wrote:
Also, in another interview for Revelations, Capcom stated that HUNK was originally going to be the main protagonist of Resident Evil 3. The story was going to involve HUNK on an abandoned cruise ship looking for G-virus samples. I'll try to get the interview if I can find it, it came out about 2 years ago. Maybe other members on here have read the interview before.

I did make a thread about it once Razz[link]

Here's the interview if anyone's interested: [link]

This interview has nothing to do with Revelations, though, since it's an interview with a guy who is not working for Capcom anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm glad you were able to provide a link! I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard about it before.

For some reason I thought it was for Revelations, but I guess not. Either way, it was a good interview!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:30 am

I'll kick the person who said this out of Capcom....oh wait.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs   Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Alice to be included in RE7 mercs
Page 1 of 1