Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

URGENT! [RUMOR]

Go down 
+5
Jamesy
Vandal
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PAULSAMSON
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 am

I can't read this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Translators may not be perfect, but they certainly aren't useless. Rolling Eyes 

Quote :
They begin to get the first rumors about the next Resident Evil. According to Xboxdynasty, the progress of promotion of the title would have already been defined. In the coming weeks we get a teaser placing us at the next E3 where the game would be presented. The release date would be January 2015 and would be an Xbox One exclusive title.

Apparently Capcom could have reached an agreement with Microsoft about the exclusivity of the title at the time they decided that Dead Rising 3 would be an Xbox One exclusive title. At the moment there is no official confirmation. Would this Japanese game that already talked about Phil Spencer a few days ago?
But the fact that they're using a screenshot from that fake trailer sends their credibility down the toilet, IMO. I'd say don't get all worked up just yet.

But of course I don't care either way since I have enough action shooters already.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's bogus. For one, rumor is a rumor. Any rumor can start on the internet, like how a lot of people believe the President of the United States is actually infiltrating the US Gov. for the uprising of Crab People—which I actually subscribe to—at any rate that would be poor business practice for Capcom. Just like it's poor business practice to keep Titanfall off PS4. They could be making way more money if they just released it across all platforms.

The argument that Capcom released Dead Rising 3 as an exclusive for Xbone doesn't necessarily mean their other games are going to be exclusive for xbone. The first Dead Rising was exclusive to Xbox 360, then it was released for Wii. Dead Rising 2 was released on both 360 and PS3. Also, their other game... What's it called? Deep? Under? I posted a thread about it. That game is exclusive to PS4. But Resident Evil has never been known to be exclusive to any system.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Please don't tell me this is true as I can't decide if I want to purchase ps4 or xbox one
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Are they really dumb enough to make a main game exclusive to a losing platform again?  Maybe they are, but I'll remain skeptical until we get a more credible source.
Vandal wrote:
But Resident Evil has never been known to be exclusive to any system.
Outbreak, Remake and Zero say hi.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Are they really dumb enough to make a main game exclusive to a losing platform again?  Maybe they are, but I'll remain skeptical until we get a more credible source.
Vandal wrote:
Zero, albeit Nintendo, wasn't exclusive to the Gamecube. Remake is just what the title implies, a remake of the first game, which isn't exclusive to the Gamecube either. Both of those games were released on the Wii as well. I'll give you Outbreak, but I wouldn't consider that game a staple in the series.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 am

Most likely not true since Capcom already is in bad shape and they would only cripple themselves more by releasing one of their biggest franchises as an exclusive. The sales dropped with Zer0 and REmake and they also dropped with the Outbreak series. I doubt they'd be stupid enough to crap on themselves again.

Ghost Leader wrote:
But the fact that they're using a screenshot from that fake trailer

It's not from the fake trailer though. It's an earlier fake logo made for the game, like back when RE6 had been released.

Makes no difference but I really don't want to give that "trailer" the credit even for this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am

Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Zero, albeit Nintendo, wasn't exclusive to the Gamecube. Remake is just what the title implies, a remake of the first game, which isn't exclusive to the Gamecube either. Both of those games were released on the Wii as well. I'll give you Outbreak, but I wouldn't consider that game a staple in the series.
While that's technically true about Zero, it was exclusive for five years and I don't think it would make the situation any better if Capcom did the same thing with RE7 and decided to port it to the next Xbox in 2020.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 am

Also considering how big RE is in Japan and how the Xbox isn't really doing all that well there, with One not even having been released there yet it just seems like the worst business plan ever.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Also considering how big RE is in Japan and how the Xbox isn't really doing all that well there, with One not even having been released there yet it just seems like the worst business plan ever.

Yeah, I don't think the rumor is true, at most they can get an earlier release. That being said, I think that RE, especially the later games, have been more popular outside Japan than previous games. And speaking of bad business plans, I still can't believe that on the same week that Tomb Raider was coming out for PS4 they made it free for PS+ members, so nothing surprise me now.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 pm

That cockup goes to Square, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Okay, so it's settled, most of us believe the rumor is false, and if it is true, Capcom is stupid.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Fucking hate this exclusive bullshit, release the god damn game on all consoles/PC so all RE fans can enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 am

This obviously isn't true. Like others have mentioned, Resident Evil will never be exclusive to one console. Capcom would lose too much money, and we know they wouldn't let that happen. The nickname "Cashcom" comes to mind, among other things.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm

So we're (supposedly) getting both an RE7 AND a Dino Crisis announcement? Honestly, if even one of those holds true I'll be a happy man.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Has there been any news about a Dino Crisis announcement? I heard the news about Resident Evil 7 earlier, fingers crossed that all goes well!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 pm

From a comment on the link posted by Narwhals.

Quote :
You never know, but Capcom can't afford anymore screw ups. One more and I will see to it personally that the Megaman IP is taken from them and given to Nintendo. Don't really care for the other ones.

Don't you just love how full of bravado people are on the Internet? I would pay to know how this jack off of a nobody (for all we know) would go about getting the Megaman IP taken away from Capcom. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
From a comment on the link posted by Narwhals.

Quote :
You never know, but Capcom can't afford anymore screw ups. One more and I will see to it personally that the Megaman IP is taken from them and given to Nintendo. Don't really care for the other ones.

Don't you just love how full of bravado people are on the Internet? I would pay to know how this jack off of a nobody (for all we know) would go about getting the Megaman IP taken away from Capcom. lol!

The internet's filled with self-appointed heroes and crusaders. I have yet to see someone on the internet actually take action on their obviously superior plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT! [RUMOR]   URGENT! [RUMOR] Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT! [RUMOR]
Page 1 of 1