HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.

Go down 
+4
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TheSkinniMini1
8 posters

Who's most likely to die?
Jill
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_lcap14%Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Chris
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_lcap0%Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leon
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_lcap29%Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Claire
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_lcap29%Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Ada
Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_lcap14%Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Wesker
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Empty
PostSubject: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:54 am

This is assuming they keep all of them in the next film (you all know how characters up and disappear in this series from sequel to sequel).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
This is assuming they keep all of them in the next film (you all know how characters up and disappear in this series from sequel to sequel).
Jill's and Angie's absence from Extinction were explained in the film's novelization, leaving only (AFAIK) Regeneration with Chris, Claire, and K-Mart's disappearance not being explained.

So saying characters disappear "from sequel to sequel" is a gross overstatement as it's only been one film out of five where that happened out.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:35 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Jill's and Angie's absence from Extinction were explained in the film's novelization, leaving only (AFAIK) Regeneration with Chris, Claire, and K-Mart's disappearance not being explained.

Assuming one has read the novelizations of these films. It should at least have been mentioned clearly in the movie at some point.

Btw. It's Retribution Razz

Speaking of, their disappearance was explained in interviews. Not even in any actual tangible material, which is even more of a low shot than having the information only available via a secondary product. They (Chris, Claire, K-Mart) were abducted by Umbrella, apparently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

So saying characters disappear "from sequel to sequel" is a gross overstatement as it's only been one film out of five where that happened out.
Okay here's the thing, I didn't say anything about their disappearances not being explained. So even though the novels (which made not even be canon) do that, it still doesn't change the fact that Jill (and Angie) were no where to be seen in the Extinction film. So it has happened more than once. Why you are trying to put my post down as something so overdramatic I don't know.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

They all gonna die!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:31 pm

I want to touch upon some of the topics in this thread. For starters, I believe the novelization for Extinction was said to be non canon to the film. The novel was released way before the film was, similar to how S.D. Perry was writing some of the Resident Evil novels before the games were released. Second, Chris, Claire, and K-Mart didn't just disappear. Like Mass Distraction mentioned, they were abducted by Umbrella. I asked Milla Jovovich on Twitter and she said that Chris, Claire, and K-Mart are in the clutches of Umbrella.

As to who I think is going to die in the film, I certainly don't think Chris, Jill, Leon, or Claire will die. As for Chris and Leon, they're not important enough to the films to have meaningful deaths in my opinion. They're both only in one film and they don't necessarily contribute much to the films they're in, other than helping Alice. As for Jill, I don't think she'll die because they've already had opportunities to kill her. It just seems unlikely at this point that she'll die. I really don't think Claire's going to die because Anderson and Milla really seem to like Ali and Claire. Both Anderson and Milla said they really enjoy working with Ali, and Milla also said that Claire is the most underrated Resident Evil character. Anderson seems to have set up this dynamic between Alice and Claire, so I doubt Claire's going to die. The most obvious reason why Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire won't die is because of their popularity among the fans. Anderson's made some pretty questionable choices with the movies, but I don't think he'd kill those four. Milla also told me on Twitter that she'd like Alice, Claire, and Jill to team up at some point in the next film.

As for Wesker and Ada, I'd say it's a 50-50 chance. Wesker's definitely not a good guy, he's just using Alice to get what he wants. He'll probably turn on her at the end of the 6th film, and everyone will kill him. Ada is a little tricky. I really don't know what to say about her character living or dying. I'm not so convinced that she'll die, but I'm not that convinced that she'll live either.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

@PWNERX LOL XD
Alice will be the lone survivor. Could you imagine the hate of the game fans if he did that though?

No but my vote is Claire. I don't know I just don't see Anderson killing the other game characters over her (even though DampRevil is right in that both Chris and Leon are irrelevant in the movie series). I wasn't going to put Wesker on the list at first bc as a bad guy he will die. However I then thought well Anderson may get the bright idea of turning him into a hero just so that he doesn't have to die like he did in the games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:36 pm

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
@PWNERX LOL XD
Alice will be the lone survivor. Could you imagine the hate of the game fans if he did that though?

The question is, is it even possible to get any more hate out of the game fans?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Assuming one has read the novelizations of these films.
It still gets explained whether one's read them or not. I only heard the info about Jill and Angie from someone who had read the novelization.

Quote :
It should at least have been mentioned clearly in the movie at some point.
You'll get no disagreement from me.

Quote :
I haven't given a crap since Afterlife. Razz

Quote :
Speaking of, their disappearance was explained in interviews. Not even in any actual tangible material, which is even more of a low shot than having the information only available via a secondary product. They (Chris, Claire, K-Mart) were abducted by Umbrella, apparently.
Now, see, that I didn't know because I hadn't heard this info until now.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Okay here's the thing, I didn't say anything about their disappearances not being explained. So even though the novels (which made not even be canon) do that, it still doesn't change the fact that Jill (and Angie) were no where to be seen in the Extinction film. So it has happened more than once.
I inferred the unexplained disappearance from your wording and ended up incorrect. My bad.

Quote :
Why you are trying to put my post down as something so overdramatic I don't know.
If I was putting your post down in any way, I'd be a lot more overt about it.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
@PWNERX LOL XD

The question is, is it even possible to get any more hate out of the game fans?
Only one way to find out buddy Twisted Evil 
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Assuming one has read the novelizations of these films.
It still gets explained whether one's read them or not. I only heard the info about Jill and Angie from someone who had read the novelization.

Quote :
It should at least have been mentioned clearly in the movie at some point.
You'll get no disagreement from me.

Quote :
I haven't given a crap since Afterlife. Razz

Quote :
Now, see, that I didn't know because I hadn't heard this info until now.

[quote="TheSkinniMini1"]Okay here's the thing, I didn't say anything about their disappearances not being explained. So even though the novels (which made not even be canon) do that, it still doesn't change the fact that Jill (and Angie) were no where to be seen in the Extinction film. So it has happened more than once.

I inferred the unexplained disappearance from your wording and ended up incorrect. My bad.

Quote :
Why you are trying to put my post down as something so overdramatic I don't know.

If I was putting your post down in any way, I'd be a lot more overt about it.[/quote]

1. Okay so we are good there. I'll even admit that I got it wrong to a degree. It did happen more than once but not sequel to sequel. Slight overstatement but not a gross one.

2. If you did do that, I wouldn't just sit back take it quietly buddy ;-)
Back to top Go down
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 am

Any RE character is most likely going to die. The Resident Evil movies are just another(poorly written) zombie movie that has video game references other than a few cameos to attract fans of the video games which they apparently took very little reference from.
In reality, Anderson is too busy focused on his Mary Sue... I mean "Alice" to bother making the game characters anything more than canon fodder to make Alice look all the more badass.
Back to top Go down
AzureSparkle
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AzureSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Here's what I think-Anderson would kill off all the characters in the final battle and leaving Alice as the only person alive....because you know...Wire-Fu.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Plot twist: Anderson dies. And then, with Anderson staying dead, it was all just a dream!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Why Paul Anderson not on the list. The director itself of the film counts too right? I would choose him, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.   Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film. Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Fan Favorite Character is at the Most Risk of Being Killed Off in the Final Live Action Film.
Page 1 of 1