Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If Claire Came Back...

Go down 
+7
MSR
PAULSAMSON
Ssplain
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
DampRevil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:24 am

Spike 4:20 wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Edit: Never mind. Didn't read clearly.

???

??? scratch 
Is this some kind of joke? Do I really need to spell it out? Suspect 

I replied to Mass regarding the Ronny/Rani issue, then realized I'd misread his post, which rendered my reply moot/unnecessary/whatever you have it. Hence my edit and "Never mind. Didn't read clearly."

Cleared up now?
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

???

??? scratch 

I replied to Mass regarding the Ronny/Rani issue, then realized I'd misread his post, which rendered my reply moot/unnecessary/whatever you have it. Hence my edit and "Never mind. Didn't read clearly."

Cleared up now?

It is, just poking.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

???

??? scratch 

Cleared up now?

Wait I don't get it, GL. Can you explain it differently ? silent 
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 pm

If Capcom wants her back. They probably do it before or right at this moment. They obviously doesn't care about my Idol. I am going to burn them up alive.  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:59 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
If Capcom wants her back. They probably do it before or right at this moment. They obviously doesn't care about my Idol. I am going to burn them up alive.  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad 

Isn't that a little harsh, Missy?

I'd be willing to bet that Claire will be in RE7.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 am

DampRevil wrote:
If Claire ever came back in a Resident Evil game, how do you think Capcom would handle her? Would Capcom make her part of the BSAA or another military unit or would she still be a part of TerraSave? Claire is a pacifist, for lack of a better word, but would Capcom make her more aggressive if she were to come back?

What are your thoughts?

I think if they brought her back she would have a new voice actor. She would be part of TerraSave and I bet they would do something similar to Code Veronica, like she would get kidnapped and taken to an island or something. Just my 2 cents. I think this will happen sometime between the events of RE 5 and 6.

Totally messing around. On an entirely real note though, it is a lot of fun to go back and read all of our theories and see how they compare to what actually happens.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Wow, that's a good theory! I wonder if Capcom will actually do all that when Claire comes back?!

But yeah, in all seriousness, it is cool to see our theories. And when the antagonist is finally revealed, it'll be cool to go back and read all of our theories about her too!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:03 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Wow, that's a good theory! I wonder if Capcom will actually do all that when Claire comes back?!

But yeah, in all seriousness, it is cool to see our theories. And when the antagonist is finally revealed, it'll be cool to go back and read all of our theories about her too!

Oh yes! I just cant wait to go back n read all of our theories about her after seeing who she is in Revelations 2!!

Btw I said I bet Claire would be in RE7. Rev2 = RE7 close enough
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:33 am

My theory was always that Claire would get kidnapped by a terrorist group to be used for leverage against Chris and the BSAA. The game would be split up between the two.. I was half right lol
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:00 pm

MSR wrote:
Oh yes! I just cant wait to go back n read all of our theories about her after seeing who she is in Revelations 2!!

I wonder if any of us will actually be right about anything? I'm sure some people will, given that we've covered just about every available option!

Claire could still be in Resident Evil 7, despite appearing in Revelations 2. If Chris can appear in three main titles back-to-back, I don't see why Claire can't. Besides, I already have a theory that Claire got a new look and voice actor because of Resident Evil 7.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:00 am

DampRevil wrote:
MSR wrote:

I wonder if any of us will actually be right about anything? I'm sure some people will, given that we've covered just about every available option!

Claire could still be in Resident Evil 7, despite appearing in Revelations 2. If Chris can appear in three main titles back-to-back, I don't see why Claire can't. Besides, I already have a theory that Claire got a new look and voice actor because of Resident Evil 7.

They did kinda do that with Leon and Ada in Damnation, setting new VA's for their characters in RE6
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:25 am

That's actually happened a lot in the series! And from past experiences, whenever a character gets a new look and voice actor, they usually end up appearing in the next numbered entry!

- Patricia Ja Lee voiced Jill in Umbrella Chronicles, then voiced her in Resident Evil 5.
- Matthew Mercer voiced Leon in Damnation, then voiced him in Resident Evil 6.
- Courtney Taylor voiced Ada in Damnation than Operation Raccoon City, then voiced her in Resident Evil 6.
- Eden Riegel voiced Sherry in Operation Raccoon City, then voiced her in Resident Evil 6.
- Michelle Ruff voiced Jill in Operation Raccoon City, then voiced her in Revelations.

All those voice actors were probably recording lines for the main entries, and while Capcom had them in the studio, they just had them do voice work for the side stories. That's my thinking with Claire. For the sake of argument, Claire is in Resident Evil 7 with a new voice actor. While Capcom has the voice actor, they just had her record lines for Revelations 2 instead of calling in Alyson Court. Like you see above, this has happened a few times already!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:33 pm

DampRevil wrote:
If Claire ever came back in a Resident Evil game, how do you think Capcom would handle her? Would Capcom make her part of the BSAA or another military unit or would she still be a part of TerraSave? Claire is a pacifist, for lack of a better word, but would Capcom make her more aggressive if she were to come back?

What are your thoughts?

She would be part of TerraSave! It is always fun revisiting our old theories. I like the direction they went with Claire in Revelations 2 for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Claire Came Back...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3