Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If Claire Came Back... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If Claire Came Back... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If Claire Came Back... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If Claire Came Back... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If Claire Came Back... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If Claire Came Back...

Go down 
+7
MSR
PAULSAMSON
Ssplain
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
DampRevil
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

If Claire Came Back... Empty
PostSubject: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:17 am

If Claire ever came back in a Resident Evil game, how do you think Capcom would handle her? Would Capcom make her part of the BSAA or another military unit or would she still be a part of TerraSave? Claire is a pacifist, for lack of a better word, but would Capcom make her more aggressive if she were to come back?

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 am

I would hope they stuck to her current story and kept her as a member of TerraSave. People have been caught up in incidents without being part of any kind of armed troops before, including Claire, something she has gone through multiple times already. And, considering how TerraSave seems to be actively against bioterror etc, it wouldn't be a surprise her new profession got her caught up in yet another incident.

She may be a pacifist but she knows how to defend herself. She also should by now be aware that once a human being has gone through a certain point in mutation there's (usually) no coming back. She handled herself pretty well in Degeneration, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 am

Claire's not a soldier, no matter how one tries to argue it. That you can take from me straight to the bank. The only believable role for her in the BSAA would be as a support operative working as far away from combat as possible.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Claire's not a soldier, no matter how one tries to argue it. That you can take from me straight to the bank. The only believable role for her in the BSAA would be as a support operative working as far away from combat as possible.

How about, say a full scale attack on the area that includes the branch of TerraSave Claire works in, which would force her to need to get the heck out.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:13 am

I am going with she would work for TerraSave still. A terrorist group may kidnap her knowing she is Chris's sister for (insert reason here).
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
How about, say a full scale attack on the area that includes the branch of TerraSave Claire works in, which would force her to need to get the heck out.
That doesn't make her a soldier either.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would hope they stuck to her current story and kept her as a member of TerraSave. People have been caught up in incidents without being part of any kind of armed troops before, including Claire, something she has gone through multiple times already. And, considering how TerraSave seems to be actively against bioterror etc, it wouldn't be a surprise her new profession got her caught up in yet another incident.

She may be a pacifist but she knows how to defend herself. She also should by now be aware that once a human being has gone through a certain point in mutation there's (usually) no coming back. She handled herself pretty well in Degeneration, didn't she?
I just hope Claire wouldn't be involved in another "wrong place, wrong time" scenario. Along the lines of what you mentioned, I hope TerraSave intentionally goes to the site of the outbreak to aid victims.

The problem isn't so much about defending herself, because she does a good job like you mentioned. But the problem is that she won't get involved if she doesn't need to. Even in Degeneration, Claire gives Leon's gun back to him instead of holding onto it. It would seem almost hypocritical of Capcom to set Claire up to be a non-fighter, but then they're going to bring her back as a fighter.

Ssplain wrote:
I am going with she would work for TerraSave still. A terrorist group may kidnap her knowing she is Chris's sister for (insert reason here).
I've thought about a story like that before. Maybe Claire being used as leverage against Chris, Leon, Sherry, etc. I don't think that would be a bad idea as long as Capcom handled it well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Even in Degeneration, Claire gives Leon's gun back to him instead of holding onto it.
You're looking for symbolism where I don't think there is any. She gave it back because it belongs to him. Glocks (the one she used in the movie was a 30, I believe) are commonly available just about everywhere in the US and she could easily get one of her own if she felt she needed it.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Maybe I am looking to much into it, but I don't think Leon would have minded if Claire had held onto his gun for protection while they were fleeing the airport. I took that as Claire saying she didn't want the gun because she had Leon and Angela to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:27 am

DampRevil wrote:
Maybe I am looking to much into it, but I don't think Leon would have minded if Claire had held onto his gun for protection while they were fleeing the airport. I took that as Claire saying she didn't want the gun because she had Leon and Angela to protect her.
Oh, I thought you meant the Glock 30 he gave her in Wilpharma's (or whatever they're called) headquarters. The reason she gave his Silver Ghost (what a stupid name, IMO) back was simply because it was his primary duty weapon, and that's something you'd get busted to hell for just giving away.

Of course, why Leon didn't borrow an M4 or something from Angela's unit is beyond me...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:30 am

Ssplain wrote:

You idiot,terrorists arent't real on Resi..........trololol
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Oh, I thought you meant the Glock 30 he gave her in Wilpharma's (or whatever they're called) headquarters. The reason she gave his Silver Ghost (what a stupid name, IMO) back was simply because it was his primary duty weapon, and that's something you'd get busted to hell for just giving away.

Of course, why Leon didn't borrow an M4 or something from Angela's unit is beyond me...
Oh that's my fault, I should have been more specific. I don't think Leon would have gotten into too much trouble for breaking protocol, I don't think protocol counts when you're in a zombie infested airport  Laughing! But I understand what you're trying to say. I guess it just depends really. Claire did have to give Leon's gun back to him, since it belonged to him, but she also didn't go out of her way to get involved in the fight either.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Protocol always counts, regardless of the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 am

DampRevil wrote:
she also didn't go out of her way to get involved in the fight either.

To be fair, who would intentionally go fighting zombies and other mutants unless those were your actual orders.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

To be fair, who would intentionally go fighting zombies and other mutants unless those were your actual orders.

zombie apocalypse fanboys
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

And guess who'd be the first ones to be zombie food Razz
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

Or for fun. Anyone remember in RE Apocalypse when that STARS guy was chillin on the roof with a sniper rifle, some music and a beer, taking out stiffs like sport. GL knows that sounds like a good time. And he was wearing a cowboy hat, obviously a Texan.

The zombie apocalypse would be fun, granted you had the right weapons. I'd have at least a sword. Maybe a double-barreled shotgun, and obviously gotta have a pistol. A 1911 will do. And I'm bringing my fannypack GL, so bite me.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

Or for fun. Anyone remember in RE Apocalypse when that STARS guy was chillin on the roof with a sniper rifle, some music and a beer, taking out stiffs like sport. GL knows that sounds like a good time. And he was wearing a cowboy hat, obviously a Texan.

The zombie apocalypse would be fun, granted you had the right weapons. I'd have at least a sword. Maybe a double-barreled shotgun, and obviously gotta have a pistol. A 1911 will do. And I'm bringing my fannypack GL, so bite me.

yeah, mass is right, you'll be the first victim
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
True, but Leon seems like the kinda guy who will break protocol if he has to. I also believe Claire makes a reference to that in Degeneration, Chris comments about it in Resident Evil 6, and Leon purposely ignores Ingrid's request to evacuate the country in Damnation. That's 3 times that I can count where Leon has ignored protocol.

Mass Distraction wrote:

That's true, but Claire has more experience dealing with a viral outbreak than Angela or Greg. The fact that Claire will let inexperienced people protect her shows that she really doesn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

What are you gonna do when I'm standing over you wielding a sword after saving your ass from being eaten by a hungry and brainless stiff? On that day PAULSAMSON, on that day.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

What are you gonna do when I'm standing over you wielding a sword after saving your ass from being eaten by a hungry and brainless stiff? On that day PAULSAMSON, on that day.

just know this, if a zombie bites me and you're around, I'll use my ORC skills (?) to chase you down and infect you yelling YOLOOOO
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

Mass is right, you will be the first to die.

And the correct weapons for surviving a zombie apocalypse are as follows:
*High-capacity 9mm handgun such as a Glock, Beretta, or SIG, because the size of your rounds aren't really going to matter.
*Lightweight rifle such as an AR-15.
*Machete, because it has many practical uses in addition to self-defense and you don't need any special training to use it effectively.
*Actual survival skills, which I seriously doubt the majority of this community has. Razz
*The will to live, because there might come a time when your life depends on eating a handful of these.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

Mass is right, you will be the first to die.

And the correct weapons for surviving a zombie apocalypse are as follows:
*High-capacity 9mm handgun such as a Glock, Beretta, or SIG, because the size of your rounds aren't really going to matter.
*Lightweight rifle such as an AR-15.
*Machete, because it has many practical uses in addition to self-defense and you don't need any special training to use it effectively.
*Actual survival skills, which I seriously doubt the majority of this community has. Razz
*The will to live, because there might come a time when your life depends on eating a handful of these.

An AR-15 with a suppressor, chambered for .22LR
Any large knife (or a machete)
Any High Capacity Pistol with a common ammunition, that can be suppressed.
Knowledge of hunting, illness, plant life, and where places are...which means maps.
Maggots? Well, going that far could be dangerous, considering how just about anything could be infected. So, other means of survival would be less likely to infect.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 pm

PWNERX wrote:
An AR-15 with a suppressor, chambered for .22LR
I wouldn't go that small. I've heard of .22LR bouncing off just bare skin on occasion. You'd be better off sticking with .223/5.56x45mm, 5.45mm, or 7.62x39mm. I wouldn't put too much faith in suppressors, though. They really aren't as quiet as movies make them out to be.

We should really consider a stickied "Ask Ghost Leader about guns" thread. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:28 am

You know GL, with your skills and knowledge I would looooove to play DayZ with ya. Sure, not the real thing nor is it the most accurate representation of real life but still, close enough. It's amazing how a game with no real goal can be so rewarding.

DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
True, but Leon seems like the kinda guy who will break protocol if he has to. I also believe Claire makes a reference to that in Degeneration, Chris comments about it in Resident Evil 6, and Leon purposely ignores Ingrid's request to evacuate the country in Damnation. That's 3 times that I can count where Leon has ignored protocol.

Kinda makes me wonder how he still has his job.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
just know this, if a zombie bites me and you're around, I'll use my ORC skills (?) to chase you down and infect you yelling YOLOOOO

I'd pay to see this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Claire Came Back...   If Claire Came Back... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Claire Came Back...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next