HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 and 1 the most realistic?

Go down 
+9
Valentine Fan
MSR
Vandal
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
PAULSAMSON
37 Narwhals
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:41 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
RE5 stopped having realism when I had an inventory of 3 Shotguns, a Minigun, a Rocket Launcher, a Stun Rod, a M500, and a Grenade Launcher.

Resident evil as a whole started being unrealistic when a zombie managed to take 3 magnum shots to the face.

I think that can be blamed on Barry aiming in the wrong spots until the headshot. Then again, he did take 2 rounds to kill a Hunter, so it could also be his ammunition.

But then again, it's hard to find .357 Magnum ammo (if this is RE1, he used the Colt Python) that isn't High Velocity.
Caliber would realistically be irrelevant. Even a 9mm to the head will kill you just as dead, or at least neutralize you as a threat. With zombies, it'd be even more irrelevant.

That said, it could very well be where he's aiming. Contrary to what some people think, most police and military are trained to aim for the torso, rather than the head, because it's a larger target and because a bullet to the heart or lungs will certainly stop you.

When I was talking caliber, I meant it against the Hunters, with their thick scales and all.

there is an argument for both but tbf barry should of been aware that zombies only die with headshots haha
Not necessarily. For all we know, Night of the Living Dead never happened in the RE universe and therefor zombies never became a pop culture icon. Without George Romero's classic, they would never have known what a zombie is and that you have to destroy the brain to kill one.

I can't say this is true, but for now, I can only remind you the existence of the Start screen for Resident Evil: Outbreak File 2
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:29 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
RE5 stopped having realism when I had an inventory of 3 Shotguns, a Minigun, a Rocket Launcher, a Stun Rod, a M500, and a Grenade Launcher.

Resident evil as a whole started being unrealistic when a zombie managed to take 3 magnum shots to the face.

I think that can be blamed on Barry aiming in the wrong spots until the headshot. Then again, he did take 2 rounds to kill a Hunter, so it could also be his ammunition.

But then again, it's hard to find .357 Magnum ammo (if this is RE1, he used the Colt Python) that isn't High Velocity.
Caliber would realistically be irrelevant. Even a 9mm to the head will kill you just as dead, or at least neutralize you as a threat. With zombies, it'd be even more irrelevant.

That said, it could very well be where he's aiming. Contrary to what some people think, most police and military are trained to aim for the torso, rather than the head, because it's a larger target and because a bullet to the heart or lungs will certainly stop you.

When I was talking caliber, I meant it against the Hunters, with their thick scales and all.

there is an argument for both but tbf barry should of been aware that zombies only die with headshots haha
Not necessarily. For all we know, Night of the Living Dead never happened in the RE universe and therefor zombies never became a pop culture icon. Without George Romero's classic, they would never have known what a zombie is and that you have to destroy the brain to kill one.

I can't say this is true, but for now, I can only remind you the existence of the Start screen for Resident Evil: Outbreak File 2
Never played it.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Never played it.

isnt the word zombie used throughout the first few games? so they do know what they are.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:14 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
isnt the word zombie used throughout the first few games? so they do know what they are.
It's also used in the title of a 1932 American film that has nothing to do with the living dead, so that doesn't really prove anything.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
It's also used in the title of a 1932 American film that has nothing to do with the living dead, so that doesn't really prove anything.

In the opening movie of Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 you can see some zombie woman with a White-T shirt on the right hand side in red letters that says Dawn of the Dead. This zombie should be the first zombie you see on the right. Hence, they exist.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:01 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

In the opening movie of Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 you can see some zombie woman with a White-T shirt on the right hand side in red letters that says Dawn of the Dead. This zombie should be the first zombie you see on the right. Hence, they exist.
I just watched it on YouTube and saw no such thing.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

I just watched it on YouTube and saw no such thing.

I still think he would have had some idea of what he was facing once he had seen the dogs and then a walking and rotting mess, I can't remember seeing this but I haven't played the game for years.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:46 pm

The most realistic for me is RE1, and RE3 because the events turned out to be real and the flow of the story is very natural. The emotion of the characters I really felt that they were really scared. Uh, what I'm tryin' to say is you were a playing a game but the fear is real and the adrenaline rush is unexplainable.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:58 am

Ghost, it's about two seconds in...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 am

PWNERX wrote:

Ghost, it's about two seconds in...
Sorry, I can't make out anything readable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 and 1 the most realistic?   RE5 and 1 the most realistic? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 and 1 the most realistic?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2